Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? (6464 Views)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Would You Date Or Marry Someone Who Shares The Same Birthday Or Month With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by emenma(f): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2007
Yes, if it's right and u got right, then why not
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by tewo4us: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2007
it is not adviceable coz we av alot players in nairaland so i wouldnt want to fall victim so who ever should be careful.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2007
i dont c y not, if it is that bad, lucifer was once an angel LOL
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by GNature(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2007
If you get to know the person & the person is legit/compatible with you, then why not ?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by iice(f): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2007
Ha! would you really GNature?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by GNature(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2007
Probably not, but you can't completely rule it out.

I mean, there are quite a few decent people on Nairaland (i think grin)
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by iice(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2007
Ha! LOL yeah i think so too grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2007
GNature:

Probably not, but you can't completely rule it out.

I mean, there are quite a few decent people on Nairaland (i think grin)

oh really? cheesy

iice:

Ha! LOL yeah i think so too grin

are you sure? a trial might confuse you oh! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by iice(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2007
LOL trial ke, i meant yeah about the decent people not the marrying oooo tongue grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by phoenixman: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2007
L@@kin in
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by NiteAngel(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2007
If you do, when you do, you'd end up having e-children if you don't move to a physical land where your spouse won't be prone to e-wooing grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by LiquidMind(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2007
Ok, The topic should be Can You Marry Someone From Nigeria?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by aaliyah06(f): 2:01am On Feb 04, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hummm I love this topic. I think the internet can filter out the fools and fakes if your have an open mind and you don't ALLOW yourself to fall prey the 419ers that are on-line.  And they are sooooo out there,   If I could find my love on-line I would be cool with it.  There are several differant venues to find a boy/girlfriend // husband/wife and this could be one.  Who knows.  Deep down one will always know when they meet Mr/ Mrs Right.  It just feels right,  AWWWWW. love!!!!!!  grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2007
Guyz u know what will be 4nny, when u get married and 3 yrs letter u find out that ur wife was once the chick or dude who posted the most dirtiest topic on nairaland, wat u gon do? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by iice(f): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2007
That would be really funny acid lol.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by phoenixman: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2007
acidrop:

Guys u know what will be 4nny, when u get married and 3 years letter u find out that your wife was once the chick or dude who posted the most dirtiest topic on nairaland, what u gon do? undecided
all that means is that you will have some good bedroom romps.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Free(f): 4:32am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2007
@free, if u feeling sleepy, all u have 2 say is Goodnite, we don wanna know details about ur life, and that includes when u yawn tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whiteNkem(f): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2007
@ topic
sure, why not? does it really matter the way we met? or rather how we get along?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by chudy(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2007
its good that guys/babes of nairaland are telling their mind about this issue. may i state categorically I WILL MARRY SOMEONE FROM NAIRALAND IF I HAPPEN TO MEET THE PERSON AND WE SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS.

quote me any where.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whiteNkem(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2007
haha very good chudy, go for it!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by asababoy(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2007
Yes I would but have a girlfriend currently.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by osegwu(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2007
Yes I will. I already have one in mind currently.
Don't look happy, what makes you think it's you?

Still me
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by abdkabir(m): 3:17am On Mar 05, 2007
Y not. wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by mellow(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2007
Yes have coosen some one already
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jgirl3: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2007
With all these NL marriage hints that are being dropped, I think this is no longer a question.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whiteNkem(f): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2007
so true wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by mukina2: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
hmmmmmm
subscribin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Genial(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2007
*looking through archives to find a picture taken 476 years ago when he was that young*
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by mukina2: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2007
Genial:

*looking through his archives to find a picture taken 476 years ago when he was that young*

search well .the moon is shining abi the sun . .too much pammy grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2007
j-girl:

With all these Nairaland marriage hints that are being dropped, I think this is no longer a question.

oh really? has anybody gotten married from NL? grin bikonu tell us

mukina2:

search well .the moon is shining abi the sun . .too much pammy grin

did i hear pammy? shocked shocked grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jgirl3: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2007
*whispers to ika6*I heard through the grapevine that a proposal will soon come up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife / All Aquarius In The House / The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.