Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? (2681 Views)

"I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh / Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Doghari: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blackfire:

do u know my new year resolution? never help any zombie who during or after the election, who look at u like a fo . ol , now that they now see poverty becoming there co Tennant... I wish them jolly ride
this year I ve moved into my house, expecting a new ride ...
thunder fire all u zombies

Immediately, Booharry became I changed my naira to dollars and kept in cash when the CBN started confusing themselves on which dollard policy to implement, locked up the goods in my warehouse and watched them add value as naira became useless. In all my years of entrepreneurship it was the best singular business decision i've ever made.
Seriously booharry do me well I no go lie. grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by ayokellany: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:

The country is cursed already, but fortunately Igbos seem to be relatively immune to the hardship they all experience.
A maternal uncle is currently building 2 plazas simultaneously in Nnewi despite recession while the sophisticated ones are converting primary schools in Osun to IDP camps.

Igbos like u are the most retarded beings I have ever come across. Come to Lekki and see what your uncle's children mate are building. I am talking Yoruba here.
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolitempa:

Please go and sleep....let iboes face their Biafra and stop blaming Yoruba, Hausa, Britain, America. Russia etc for their disastrous land of the Osus and falling sun where everyone is running away from...

Aptly put. Where you been dey? Come leave me make I dey fend off all these flat headed wolves all by meself? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Op, be waiting for apologies. They are coming. Just wait for them. They'll soon reach your doorstep.
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by drss2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
The Igbo's surely showed during the election that they understand Nigeria far better than any other region.

What surprised me was how even the uneducated Igbo's were warning Nigerians in market places while the so called educated in office were busy enjoying their foolishly brainwashing propaganda.

It shows me why they say that travelling is a part of education. The Igbos understands other tribe very well because they travel a lot and that's no surprised why they warned against Buhari as a senseless cow caring old man whose aim is to destroy Nigeria. Their kinsmen who are Buhari cooks, drivers etc must have told them how Buhari use to drink garri with fork and complain that there much water in it.

One million gbosas for the Igbo's not being partial.
true talk.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Ganiyat72(f): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

The Ibo 5%ter is going through a worse situation that faced by his 95% counterpart in Nigeria.

Which people lament about failed business when caught doing crime? Which people cry about their family is in poverty and they are trying to make ends meet hence excuse for carrying gun or drug or prostitution? Ibo people!

Mouth claim alone is no longer sufficient to hide your shames. In past before social media and wide availability of mobile internet you can make any claim about East. We didnt know because we never live there. That has changed. Your dirty laundry is on internet now. I can pull a site and find out about a village anywhere in Iboland. What you tell me is not sufficient to hide the fact and truth that internet will reveal about your filth, poverty and sufferhead.
^^^
See painment and lamentation from my fellow yoruba muslim. We yoruba muslim should admit that we goofed big time in supporting idiotic buhari and also apologise to the Igbos, for all the insults and derogatory words we used against them during and after the election.

As a matter of fact and urgency, we should hencefort desist from using/claiming pseudo-intellectual and fantom political suphistry which we are not. 2015 election has unmasket our true status which is anything but intellectual sagacity or political sophistication

4 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by laplace19(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2017
coolitempa:

Please go and sleep....let iboes face their Biafra and stop blaming Yoruba, Hausa, Britain, America. Russia etc for their disastrous land of the Osus and falling sun where everyone is running away from...

As a lady/guy (whatever gender) and with this enervating bitterness in your heart, I pity your future or current hubby/wife.

.. Don't forget, the OP never insulted/cursed any tribe.

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Ganiyat72(f): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2017
laplace19:

As a lady and with this enervating bitterness in your heart, I pity your future or current hubby.

.. Don't forget, the OP never insulted/cursed any tribe.
Lol. Stop assuming everyone on this board with female handle or prefix is actually female. That guy u quoted is a yoruba muslim boy.

If u don't know, learn it today from me. 40% of female handles in this politics section is male that are behind it

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by masseratti: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Please ooo let all other ethnic groups including the ijaws,lets all.dobale for the igbos,it seems thats the only thing that will make them happy and stop.crying,

For lords sake no one should stop them from getting biafra please so.that we can.hear word abeg,biko make una no vex oooo,we are sorry for voting who.we desire next.time we wont,we will wait.for you to.tell us who to vote,thats your own type of democracy.

I.hope the Igbos were apologetic when they allied with the fulanis in the 60s,79 and 1999,
if any one of.those administrations were good,Nigeria would be at par with south korea,brazil.and india,now our economic index is struggling with south sudan.

Gej is gone deal with it,if pmb does not perform,we send him back to daura like we did with gej,thats the beauty of democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by laplace19(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Ganiyat72:

Lol. Stop assuming everyone on this board with female handle or prefix is actually female. That guy u quoted is a yoruba muslim boy.

If u don't know, learn it today from me. 40% of female handles in this politics section is male that are behind it

I thought as much, bro.
It left me wondering how a lady could boldly type such.

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by basilo102: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Twistaray:

OP

Who and what is ibo, exactly?

Anyway, make una dey Der dey wait for yeye apology una go wait tire.

As for you beating your hairy chest grin
Abeg go save one of y'a brother from hunger and stop your fake,usual uncle tor'i we are so used to.

Stop believing everything you uncle tells you.

Here, save y'a brother :

Re: Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/3613964/hungry-man-collapses-highway-owerri/2
which party is in charge in Owerri??

4 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by basilo102: 1:20am On Feb 07, 2017
ayokellany:

Igbos like u are the most retarded beings I have ever come across. Come to Lekki and see what your uncle's children mate are building. I am talking Yoruba here.
Lol, Lekki is an igbo enclave

5 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by basilo102: 1:22am On Feb 07, 2017
masseratti:
Please ooo let all other ethnic groups including the ijaws,lets all.dobale for the igbos,it seems thats the only thing that will make them happy and stop.crying,

For lords sake no one should stop them from getting biafra please so.that we can.hear word abeg,biko make una no vex oooo,we are sorry for voting who.we desire next.time we wont,we will wait.for you to.tell us who to vote,thats your own type of democracy.

I.hope the Igbos were apologetic when they allied with the fulanis in the 60s,79 and 1999,
if any one of.those administrations were good,Nigeria would be at par with south korea,brazil.and india,now our economic index is struggling with south sudan.

Gej is gone deal with it,if pmb does not perform,we send him back to daura like we did with gej,thats the beauty of democracy.
you are mixing things up. its not about Fulani or no Fulani, its about credible candidate. All historical antecedents points that Buhari is not, but the jazz of propaganda carried all of you away

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Blackfire(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Doghari:

Immediately, Booharry became I change my naira to dollars and kept in cash when the CBN start confusing themselve on which policy to implement, locked up the goods in my warehouse and watch them add value as naira became useless. In all my years of entrepreneurship it was the best singular business decision i've ever made.
Seriously booharry do me well I no go lie. grin

my brother u are business Nostradamus .. if u were around in 1984---86 this holly mallam was ruling, there is no much difference now.. only that he now has more zombies

u deserve 3 bottles of origin, and a 2k suya.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Blackfire(m): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2017
tifany89:

But guy u wicked o, show mercy na abeg. We know say them dey Bleep up big time but always let them understand dat we r not mates and can never be. They think it's easy to do bizness in this country as it is,but wen dey see dose surviving they hate

how will they know what they did is wrong if they don't suffer for it....
it means if buhari comes back in 30 years time they will tell their children to vote for him?/

u need to see how they treated us like eru /iwofa during the election, it was as if they were going to heaven, and we hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by edo3(m): 3:56am On Feb 07, 2017
limeta:
Igbo,s would be a million times better off than any other region in Nigeria.
Igbo,s exit from Nigeria bring fear to other region
Now it seems every region love the Igbo,s which is not true is just fear.

Am not Igbo
But your boyfriend ifeanyi na Igbo..So Igbo are beta off nw because u dey see two cups of yellow garri collect from de Kenneth shop ba?
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by KevinDein: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2017
coolitempa:

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Arielle: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2017
captleonerd:
these wailers just don't get it. the fact that buhari is failing doesn't make Jonathan a success. Jonathan also failed. in fact Jonathan had it easier than buhari and still failed. Jonathan's failure is the reason someone who lost 3previous elections was able to beat him at the polls.

both Jonah and bubu are failures. let someone else come in 2019

2 million likes. It isn't hard to see why Nigeria tethering on the brink. Our leaders are only a part of the problem.
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by ayokellany: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2017
basilo102:

Lol, Lekki is an igbo enclave
That's bcoz u av little to no knowledge about the place. Come to the Island n find out who the owners of all the gated estates are. Lagos state will not even grant Igbo a licence to build one. Those are the things I love n cherish Tinubu for. It is completely owned by Yoruba not any other tribe. For every plot owned by an arrogant Igbo there are 10 hectares owned by the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by limeta(f): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
edo3:
But your boyfriend ifeanyi na Igbo..So Igbo are beta off nw because u dey see two cups of yellow garri collect from de Kenneth shop ba?

Is that what the women in yr family do.
Your mother told you about kenneth she some times send yr sisters there too.

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by tifany89(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Blackfire:

how will they know what they did is wrong if they don't suffer for it....
it means if buhari comes back in 30 years time they will tell their children to vote for him?/

u need to see how they treated us like eru /iwofa during the election, it was as if they were going to heaven, and we hell fire
True talk Bro, I was here reading comments prior to the elections but now we all know why the three wise men are from the EAST
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by tifany89(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2017
edo3:
Please receive sense and stop spewing rubbish. Read ur comment n tell me if it makes sense to u? Moreover r u better off than the average Igbo person? Better advice urself o
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by masseratti: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2017
basilo102:

you are mixing things up. its not about Fulani or no Fulani, its about credible candidate. All historical antecedents points that Buhari is not, but the jazz of propaganda carried all of you away
agreed he is not,the point of the election is that you will be voted out if you dont perform,thats what the sw did and they will do it again in 2019 if Pmb fails,you.guys wanted to stick with a failure,how long would we do that?
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Fremancipation: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Whether they apologize or not, it doesn't matter. We igbos are making progress day by day inspite of all the political obstacles that they have set on our way. We are blessed people. I am very confident that we will come out of this recession better than our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by coolitempa(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Aptly put. Where you been dey? Come leave me make I dey fend off all these flat headed wolves all by meself? angry

Never wanted to be away dearie but was on enforced off line duties prescribed by our resident trigger happy NL moderators... cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
coolitempa:

Never wanted to be away dearie but was on enforced off line duties prescribed by our resident trigger happy NL moderators... cool

Lol. Been there too. Welcome back. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by StOla: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
The ever emotional and sentimental Igbo.

Bring your head let me rub it while saying sorry.

Are you happy now?

What a miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by laudate: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Ganiyat72:

Just like your own. You are an IPOB youth, masquerading as a muslim female. undecided
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by Ganiyat72(f): 2:05am On Feb 08, 2017
laudate:

Just like your own. You are an IPOB youth, masquerading as a muslim female. undecided
^^
If u think so, then u are novice in this board. Go through my post record and show me one creadible evidence that negate/disprove my claim/stand as a yoruba female muslim
Re: Don't Igbos Deserve An Apology? by laudate: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ganiyat72:
^^If u think so, then u are novice in this board. Go through my post record and show me one creadible evidence that negate/disprove my claim/stand as a yoruba female muslim

You have just proven my point. You are definitely NOT a female muslim. cheesy Continue digging yourself into a shallow pit with your lies & pretence. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption / 2 Nigerian States Indirectly Operating A Well Structured State Police / We're Supporting Ekweremadu For DSP - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.