Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Protest Can Continue Tomorrow  - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Can Continue Tomorrow  (530 Views)

Buhari ‘I Deliberately Came Back On Friday So Osinbajo Can Continue Ruling... / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Protest Can Continue Tomorrow  by maclatunji: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
It is a bit of a paradox when you say someone is directly or indirectly inflicting hardship on you and then you go and complain to the person again for the solution.

Unless you have a specific item or list of items you have clearly spelt-out that can be negotiated with you having some leverage, your protest is more of a jamboree.

So who were those who addressed the protesters? Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja and APC Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos. The same leaders of the same party you all are whining about.

Some want to compare the subsidy protest of 2012 to this, they are not even close.

Apart from any other general issues raised, there was a single important thing being fought- a hike in price of petrol.

Now that those wanting to carry placards and take selfies and groupies have satisfied the urge. Will you now get back to work to improve your lives while the same government you went to protest to works to fix the mess we are in?

If you think I am writing thrash, go back to protest tomorrow, the day after and again and again ad infinitum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Protest Can Continue Tomorrow  by maclatunji: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
You see when we say too many Nigerians are not strategic thinkers, let us assume without accepting that the Buhari government is Nigeria's problem, Is it this protest today that will solve the problem?

#Joke

1 Like

Re: The Protest Can Continue Tomorrow  by IM0Y(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
The most important thing is dat the protest the buhari led administration tried so hard to stop was successful. Either they solve our problem or not, we have spoken.

If you are not happy about it go and call police.

And just to be clear, I think you are writing trash

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Protest Can Continue Tomorrow  by maclatunji: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
IM0Y:
H

for Happy. grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Parliament Prays For President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan's Warning Last Two Years Ago / yuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.