Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,142 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

why we Want Vp Osinbajo To Become President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why we Want Vp Osinbajo To Become President Of Nigeria (521 Views)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why we Want Vp Osinbajo To Become President Of Nigeria by topsyking: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
These are the category of people that support beyind the scene for vp osinbajo to become president of nigeria.
1. THE IGBO.
cos if osinbajo become the president, he will release their messiah nnamdi kanu.
2. THE SHIITE.
they seem to have lot hope of ever seeing their leader again. now they support any govt against this present govt, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. with osinbajo as president he will definately set him free.
3.DASUKI.
long over due as a lawyer and a prof that follow the rule of law , dasuki will be out in days of osinbajop presidency.
4. Some ex governors facing corruption charges will have a sign of relieve and will be happy to see him become presideny
5. DANGOTE.
at present he is loosing money due to the policy of buhari govt.
Re: why we Want Vp Osinbajo To Become President Of Nigeria by topsyking: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
They may not accept it... but deep down they want grin grin grin
Re: why we Want Vp Osinbajo To Become President Of Nigeria by topsyking: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: why we Want Vp Osinbajo To Become President Of Nigeria by chairmanchairmam: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2017
I don't know about the others but the Igbos already know that the script from the beginning was that buhari may not last for 4 years and his vice will take over, I Yoruba did not vote for buhari, they voted for osinbajo

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Estate Secretary In Isheri, Lagos, Kill Security Guards / Allow Buhari To Rest, Stop Visiting Him – Fayose / Should President Buhari Resign To Allow Prof. Osinbajo Become President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.