Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? (25806 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / PICTURED: Osinbajo: I Will Sign 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by opalu: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by blackaxe78: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Oh yes!

We the good people of Nigeria re strongly in support of you guys.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Jaabioro(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Lobatan! I know he is very intelligent.. Carry go sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by justhenry(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2017
On behalf of every disgruntled and hungry Nigerian, I ask you VP Osinbajo to resign asap.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by malware: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
Buhari was elected not Osubanjo.

It was a joint ticket, so they were both elected MOFO.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by stonemasonn: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:
This war will be very interesting as Afonja may not be courageous to fight for its rights.

We from the Lower Naija will just be sitting and sipping our Moet over some fresh fish pepper soup.

Let the Almajiri vs Afonja entertain us in the Royal Rumble of the Zoo
Almajiri and Afonja have been entertaining you since the time of Abacha, are you not tired already. Lower Niger people please it's time to be a participant not a spectator, stop coming to the table when food don ready.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people are just beautiful sha...

cc Omenkalives Donphilopus Caseless

Tonye! u don join online toasters ni?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Kobicove(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Let's see how long you can hold out under intense pressure...
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by kobiGcom(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your incompetence is enough for you to resign. We voted you out of sheer ignorance.
.... about back juju
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by blackaxe78: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2017
justhenry:
On behalf of every disgruntled and hungry Nigerian, I ask you VP Osinbajo to resign asap.

And who gave you the right and effrontery to speak for over 160,000,000 Nigerian?

Go have a seat please!
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by kobiGcom(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your incompetence is enough for you to resign. We voted you out of sheer ignorance.
Abi nah juju.... u see nothing.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by blackaxe78: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2017
doublewisdom:

Double Wisdom you got indeed!

Smh.....!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by cashberry(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Elected by the people....selected by tinubu
Worst govt of all time
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by kobiGcom(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
tomakint:
I doubt if Osinbajo emerges whether he will deliver. He is "surrounded" already.
surrounded by the corrupt grass

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
But we just did that yesterday.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by afamaustin(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
buhari or no buhari the deed has been done in 2015 election. and GEJ said one day Nigeria will remember me. wetin d happen nw my country people
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Resign
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Who told him 80% of Nigerians wants them to resign o, I won't lie, me and my street wants them to resign
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by AntiWailer: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2017
A professor of Law should resign ?

Jokers.

Even if he does not know his right...
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by vicobosi: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
All the gullible ones here, you do know there's no smoke without fire, right? What do you expect Oshi ba ojo to say? Watch out for part 2 of this epic story, oh by the way, has anyone heard from the president recently? Hmm...thinking...
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Elan83(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2017
hw can dey b able to ask u 4 resgnitiion when u & ur cow boss has supressed & intimidated them frm day1,, dnt resgn ok, rule forever, we dnt need DSS beatin & harrassment,,,just like 2face was beatin & supressed by DSS!
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by toprealman: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2017
I guess David Cameron was appointed.....mtchew. I thought his genteel nature meant this one is not like the rest. Now I know.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by shedy03(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
really? now you see so?
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by FavoredGuy: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
So these people are waiting for us to tell them before they do the needful. O.k now, we have heard you and we the electorates are hereby telling both of you to resign honorably.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by shedy03(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2017
dunkem21:
You should resign because you are incompetent undecided
sorry, will not happen.
your agenda will not work.
#istandwithosinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by wristbangle: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:
This war will be very interesting as Afonja may not be courageous to fight for its rights.

We from the Lower Naija will just be sitting and sipping our Moet over some fresh fish pepper soup.

Let the Almajiri vs Afonja entertain us in the Royal Rumble of the Zoo

That is d reason why your clans will remain in the position u just mentioned. Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by dunkem21(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2017
shedy03:

sorry, will not happen.
your agenda will not work.
#istandwithosinbajo

#istandwithbuhari tongue
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by richard870(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Thats what you get when a person tries to cover their incompetence
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by emmanuel4758(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Lol What if I tell you I'm yoruba
I will not believe unless u give me ur number I will confirm it with truecaller #numberoridonbelivit
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
waternogetenemy:
Anyhow e be, Osinbanjo cannot perform worst than the Bigot. Osinbanjo we are behind u, he the cap fits should wear it. Carry go!

Is Osinbajo a politician?
The same way una gave Bubu carry go! Make we youth dey reason sometimes. Osinbajo will be a calamity awaits if in any chance he see himself as the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Impose Three-Day Curfew In Bayelsa After Violence / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today / NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.