Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? (25808 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / PICTURED: Osinbajo: I Will Sign 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by ikdaddy01(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Saraki/Osibanjo will give us far better govt dan dz one we have presently.
Lets see how Bubu goes.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:
This war will be very interesting as Afonja may not be courageous to fight for its rights.

We from the Lower Naija will just be sitting and sipping our Moet over some fresh fish pepper soup.

Let the Almajiri vs Afonja entertain us in the Royal Rumble of the Zoo

Yemi Osinbajo is not Ebitu Ukiwe in case you are bereft of sound history.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2017
omogin:
Watch out o, apostle said they will try to poison you twice. The picture is getting clearer

Thank you.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
We know who those rumour pedlers are. Take away rumours and lies from them and see them wilt away like carrots planted in a scorched desert.

Lmao ! Igbos rubbished

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Perv no repent you hear. This is a new year.
I don repent Na but had to appreciate the work of the good Lord!

By the way, me and that my Abj no dey again oo. wink

Shiit got messed up.
Oh my good Lord! That Lady was a pretty girl with all the endowment perfectly fitted in the right places.

What really happened? Mind to share offline?
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
justhenry:
On behalf of every disgruntled and hungry Nigerian, I ask you VP Osinbajo to resign asap.

Chairman of the hungry and disgruntled, congrats. May the post you were blessed with be permanent and no one shall be able to take your divine post from you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by guychidile: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2017
there is no smoke with out fire oo.!
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2017
ikdaddy01:
Saraki/Osibanjo will give us far better govt dan dz one we have presently.
Lets see how Bubu goes.
Saraki can. NEVER be President of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Eaa247:

Tonye! u don join online toasters ni?
Lol
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
victorazy:

Is Osinbajo a politician?
The same way una gave Bubu carry go! Make we youth dey reason sometimes. Osinbajo will be a calamity awaits if in any chance he see himself as the president.

Youth. Have you written in english or an oriental language ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Wetin concern me sef

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:
This war will be very interesting as Afonja may not be courageous to fight for its rights.

We from the Lower Naija will just be sitting and sipping our Moet over some fresh fish pepper soup.

The divine position of this spectator and his clan, take not away from them Oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Opakan2: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Your Excellency sir.. please ignore mischief makers

should anything happen to our president (God forbid), you'll be the one to take over. You're not Igbo or minority anybody can dictate to
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by LordOfNaira: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Let us give them the benefit of the doubt that this is a rumour but then, who would ever suggest Saraki for president if not an enemy of progress?
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Stone03: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:
Why on earth will the Northern governors do that? How do some people sit down to think of stories that will look real but in the real sense impossible? Some people really need to use their time for something more important.
Are you defending the northern governors?
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Clown!..if u can tell me that the reason behind astronomical increase in prices of edibles is some FICTIONAL roads, i advice u to resign.
Apc is a waste of my vote!
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by jarmoskie: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2017
abeg osinbajo carry go u be our president now abeg no dey do like dat zombie
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by DonCortino: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians can be petty sometimes. Why would anyone think that the VP will resign because his boss is absent?

This is too petty! Rumor peddlers just heating up the polity

If its a rumour why is he defending it?
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by victorazy(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Youth. Have you written in english or an oriental language ?

If u notice, that statement was made on pidgin! grin

Anyway don't derail from the context of the topic!
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Jimi23(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2017
If they ask u to resign will u resign? Barawos power don dey sweet una. Biko resign with immediate alacrity.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by chuksoyo21(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
Buhari was elected not Osubanjo.
keep mumuing urself...
it's a joint ticket....
if u can revisit obasanjo Vs atiku's case....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by youngjoy(f): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2017
oya the people are asking you to resign now.... useless government
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by ybalogs(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Stone03:
Are you defending the northern governors?
I'm not and will never,I just don't see that happening.
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by pepigeorge(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Wishing Buhari quick recovery

Hmmm... u can as well wish SATAN gets redemption
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Pls do we habe an online petition that can be signed to ask for Buhari's resignation? Please I wanna know!!! That will be a good start

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:

These osu basterds will never know their place as perpetual slaves of Nigeria!'' if any mod should ban me for replying to this ape"s insolence, I swear I will discontinue my account and never come on nairalamd again'!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by TijaniAbu: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Fake Pastor Vice President Osinbajo is the worst type of hypocrite to befall Nigeria. Does he have selective memory lapses or is he just a liar? No amount of "alternative facts" from his forked tongue can fool Nigerians. What does he mean he hears loud and clear? Lest we forget, the Buhari-Osinbajo came to power on 3 unfulfilled but supposedly guaranteed promises. 1) To rid Nigeria of Boko Haram - Buhari assigned this responsibility to himself as CinC, and Osinbajo complained vociferously about being "shut out" of security meetings. 2) To grow the economy - Buhari assigned this to Osinbajo, in its entirety, Osinbajo is head of Nigeria's economic planning committee. 3) to eradicate corruption and create jobs - the only shared brief, which both President and Vice President have mangled, weakening crime fighting and prevention agencies to mere tools of political attacks, and taking a patently unsustainable social tokenist approach to throwing small injections of money at a restful and UNEMPLOYED poor youth population. Osinbajo has single handedly wrecked the economy, and is irresponsibly playing to the public gallery in a show of false empathy like the gravedigging backstabber he is, as he eagerly awaits Buhari's imminently looming incapacity. A man that drew up Asiwaju Tinubu's tax ponzi scam to illicitly enrich Tinubu with 30% of every kobo paid in tax in Lagos State has NO MORAL AUTHORITY to "act", lead, sit, or speak, in any matter of integrity, purpose or leadership. VPinderella is a false prophet, the devil's disciple
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by czaratwork: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Carry on sir
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
there's something I don't understand about this so someone please explain to me. Isn't Nigeria a democracy? If it is then the origin of the elected president should be coincidental or as a result of the people running for office. Why then do people talk about this "turn" thing where North gets a turn, the south etc? does that mean that if a northerner wins the campaign presidency after Buhari, that theuy'll make a southerner president because its the turn of the south?
someone explain undecided
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by chmeze(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Is it that you don't understand English?
yes ma
Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by asamaigho(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:

an iPad member spotted

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? by Charly68: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
I beg Mr VP stop responding to junk rumours peddled by opposition here and there. The truth is they want to cause disaffection within your rank so as to destroy your Govt . Remain loyal and carry on your duties as stipulated within the law of the land. Those who want you to step down are just wasting their time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.