Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli (2868 Views)

Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
kettykings:

Please how is a 20 year old boy who lost his life to the most useless and incompetent military in the world a hero, in all the protest done in the USA not even one casualty and we have some fools in uniform shooting at unarmed protesters whose only crime is that they got fooled by Nnamdi Kanu.

this tyoe of mentality is what keeps africans down

Can you name ten heros worldwide without including a man or woman who lost his or her life fighting for a course?
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
use android and type "dis".I don't argue with a kid

You don't need to wait for eternity kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South South Is Not Biafra / Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Easily Be Upturned At The Supreme Court / Yahaya Bello’s Victory Is Proof Of Apc’s Impunity— Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.