Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli (2883 Views)

Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad I sympathize with the dead boy family. He got shot/killed by Igbo police.He died for nothing,that's the painful home truth. Abi if u Sidon inside ur house,police won't come shot u.Those who killed the young boy Don go back to their fake spare parts business. *Gud nite all*

Have you ever seen a man who died for something before?

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Even Ojukwu did not pay with his life. He ran away. Classic case of misplaced priorities. Your life is more important than some fantasy republic that only exists on one plot of land on Nairaland- politics section.

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
hammerF:

U know how much they paid Tuface 4 him to cancel? All the others were probably waiting brown envelop to issue similar statement like tuface that they have dumped the protest. They want to save Nigeria. hahahahah!

Let dem save demselves first.

Leave hungry people.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
cummando:

Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!

See sweet one
When I say bia you say fool
Bia!!!!!!
fool!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by hammerF: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Leave hungry people.

If fulani or boko haram strike can dey save demselves? Ordinary hunger dey have not save demselves from, it is Nigeria? Which part and where will dey start the saving from?

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
hammerF:

If fulani or boko haram strike can dey save demselves? Ordinary hunger dey have not save demselves from, it is Nigeria? Which part and where will dey start the saving from?

Watch them, anything they are afraid to take on. The fight against it on social media.

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ipobarecriminals: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Have you ever seen a man who died for something before?
They Kal display one a" Martha" a freedom fighter, Igbos saviour
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:
fool!! grin

Looollll! How many times you go call am na? If he has forgotten his name, shout it louder.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by hammerF: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Have dey save people in Southern Kaduna? The only pastor brave enough to talk, did they not arrest him before their eyes? How many of dem came out to save the Pastor aside Fayosi? Fayosi is the only person that can speak aside Nnamdi that should be taken seriously.

Tuface Idoma people just last week were once again visited with anger by Fulani hitmen abi na herdsmen, has Tuface saved them?

3 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
They Kal display one a" Martha" a freedom fighter, Igbos saviour

I don't want to have a headache trying to make a meaning out of your rubbish write up. You can write in pidgin, we are all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ipobarecriminals: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

I don't want to have a headache trying to make a meaning out of your rubbish write up. You can write in pidgin, we are all Nigerians.
use android and type "dis".I don't argue with a kid
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
use android and type "dis".I don't argue with a kid

Only kids have time for such stupid task.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by basilo102: 2:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Uncommon patriotism in the Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by seunowa(f): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

"I am Igbo" - your afonjastic traits that display your dysfunctional upbringing makes your igbo claim false to all.

"I eat your type for breakfast " - when we know you are a poor under fed hungry waif.

"I am rich" - don't make me laugh. The only thing you are rich in is stupidity and cowardice.
I pray Biafra will be realised but I don't understand y such a boy will make himsef an easy target to b killeddd....and y are children of Ekwemandu,charly boy,stella oduah,orji kalu,uba not participating in dd protest..are not they not biafra...I even saw charly boy identifying with #istandwithNigeria#..i av neva seen him identifying with Ipob protect even ur politicians in d house of assembly neva raise an eyebrow wwhen ipob members are killed..Are they not biafra?
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by keally: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad I sympathize with the dead boy family. He got shot/killed by Igbo police.He died for nothing,that's the painful home truth. Abi if u Sidon inside ur house,police won't come shot u.Those who killed the young boy Don go back to their fake spare parts business. *Gud nite all*
. Killed by Igbo police? U know d Afonja police commisioner has paid for the crime with his life in an Indian hospital. Beware what u say, Karma is around d corner.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by abouzaid: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2017
seunowa:

I pray Biafra will be realised but I don't understand y such a boy will make himsef an easy target to b killeddd....and y are children of Ekwemandu,charly boy,stella oduah,orji kalu,uba not participating in dd protest..are not they not biafra...I even saw charly boy identifying with #istandwithNigeria#..i av neva seen him identifying with Ipob protect even ur politicians in d house of assembly neva raise an eyebrow wwhen ipob members are killed..Are they not biafra?
during the anti apartheid struggle in south Africa, the highly placed blacks did not participate, they even strongly opposed it,many of them were killed by armed elements of the ANC and secondary school students during the later and more violent stages of the struggle. the majority of the apartheid police used against the blacks were blacks themselves. watch the film sarafina and read the book "cry my beloved country".as well as "tell freedom".the same scenario played out in the Jewish ghettos during the nazi era.even the Nigerian move for independence was opposed by the north but i won't go into the details now.

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by seunowa(f): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2017
abouzaid:
during the anti apartheid struggle in south Africa, the highly placed blacks did not participate, they even strongly opposed it,many of them were killed by armed elements of the ANC and secondary school students during the later and more violent stages of the struggle. the majority of the apartheid police used against the blacks were blacks themselves. watch the film sarafina and read the book "cry my beloved country".as well as "tell freedom".the same scenario played out in the Jewish ghettos during the nazi era.even the Nigerian move for independence was opposed by the north but i won't go into the details now.
Ok...I wish u goodddluck in ur struggle but u pple av to b more objective and stop spreading hate message...Biafra loading....
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by abouzaid: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2017
seunowa:

Ok...I wish u goodddluck in ur struggle but u pple av to b more objective and stop spreading hate message...Biafra loading....
nobody can prevent some misguided fanatics from occasional outbursts of tribal supremacy, we can only call them to order and control damages. on the other hand,the yorubas should ask themselves if they're not better off as a sovereign state, the only thing holding Nigeria together is the greed of the political class in all the regions, think about it.
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Ngozi123(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2017
cummando:
Useless post
He is just another dead man!
And a stubborn one at that. Who send am?
Hero korr.....Hercules no!

Terrorist!!!!!!

Before the foolish warlords mention
Na fake post. Aimed at causing arguments by your sadistic flatinoso!

Oya now bring the insults. Eyin temi shey e wa nibi?!!!!!

He is only "just another dead man" if we allow it to be so. The dead are dead; it's up to the living to keep their memory alive. We've gone too far now to ever live in peaceful co-existence with these murderers so we're just waiting on the inevitable. Mark my words, just like Pharoah, Nigeria will be the ones to ask us to leave.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by kettykings: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
We are talking about men not boys looking for who to support and follow them around.

That boy is a hero. Tuface just made me respect all Biafran boys.

Please how is a 20 year old boy who lost his life to the most useless and incompetent military in the world a hero, in all the protest done in the USA not even one casualty and we have some fools in uniform shooting at unarmed protesters whose only crime is that they got fooled by Nnamdi Kanu.

this tyoe of mentality is what keeps africans down
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by Antoeni(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Mrs Okoli, u re on ur own,ur son was supposed to be in school or in his masters shop learning trade, rather u d parents mislead him, encourage him to demonstrate and destroy public peace, now he is dead u have lost, in pains, well madam,if u nt learn ur lessons, encourage other of ur children to continue with the struggle of actualization of Biafra,
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Which day the children of Biafra champions or front burners(heads) will pay with their own lives so we can believe the struggle is real?

NB: If you choose to mention me; kindly educate me or waka pass, it's called maturity.
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by seunowa(f): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2017
abouzaid:
nobody can prevent some misguided fanatics from occasional outbursts of tribal supremacy, we can only call them to order and control damages. on the other hand,the yorubas should ask themselves if they're not better off as a sovereign state, the only thing holding Nigeria together is the greed of the political class in all the regions, think about it.
I av said it many times dat we all need to go our different ways.... dat will do us a lot of goodness..but d greed of our political class is still a problem to contend with.....dat is y am symphatic towards d ipob members who av loss their life....political class 4rm that region av remained quiet
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by abouzaid: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
seunowa:

I av said it many times dat we all need to go our different ways.... dat will do us a lot of goodness..but d greed of our political class is still a problem to contend with.....dat is y am symphatic towards d ipob members who av loss their life....political class 4rm that region av remained quiet
thanks for you sympathy and support. nice profile picture
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by seunowa(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2017
abouzaid:
Welcome..bro..av a nice day
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by seunowa(f): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2017
abouzaid:
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by seunowa(f): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2017
abouzaid:
Welcome Bro...av a nice day
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by zendy: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Antoeni:
Mrs Okoli, u re on ur own,ur son was supposed to be in school or in his masters shop learning trade, rather u d parents mislead him, encourage him to demonstrate and destroy public peace, now he is dead u have lost, in pains, well madam,if u nt learn ur lessons, encourage other of ur children to continue with the struggle of actualization of Biafra,

Nigerians are really strange people. Its only in Nigeria that someone will be shot and killed for no good reason and Nigerians will leave the person who did the shooting and instead blame the person who was shot.

I wonder if these people walk upside down or something?

1 Like

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ShootToKill: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

The only ones who die for nothing are the cowards who were begging the East to unite with them when Abokki police soldiers shot them to pieces in Lautech ogbomosho. They are yoruba muslims whose name we will never know unlike this 20 year old hero NDUEBUEZE OKOLI whose name is etched in the sand of times.

That's the fundamental difference between heroes and cowardly yorubas. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by ShootToKill: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
How many have been gun down on the ipob protest line? But put a call through to them now that a protest is holding tomorrow, they will darken the cloud with their presence.

A Biafran is the last man standing not the crowd of men

You can say that again.
Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by kettle84(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
cummando:
Useless post
He is just another dead man!
And a stubborn one at that. Who send am?
Hero korr.....Hercules no!

Terrorist!!!!!!

Before the foolish warlords mention
Na fake post. Aimed at causing arguments by your sadistic flatinoso!
Oya now bring the insults. Eyin temi shey e wa nibi?!!!!!

Re: My Son Payed With His Life To Restore Biafra- Mrs Okoli by HitlerGaddafi: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
cummando:

Ogbeni kilo shele gaan gaan
See I heard you are a useless soldier going about oppreasjb people on nairaland.. See ehn henceforth, it's jut me and you on this forum. Register my moniker in your modafucking brain and if they born your papa well, find my trouble. I will show you pepper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix / Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense / How Reno Omokri's Post On Metuh, Nyako Sparked Outrage On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.