Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community (19699 Views)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by obembet(f): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
K
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by blackaxe78: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
todayboy:
this the right time for buhari to resign

Because?

Shed more light please
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by whirlwind7(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
undecided

Just when you think you can attach a little credibility to what info our government is feeding us.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
ichidodo:
Their region, their problem....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by soldierdollar(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by todayboy: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Because?

Shed more light please
failed state
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by darknetcom: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2017
todayboy:

and then what??...

you think boko will stop attacking when buhari resighn..?

we should go back to the time of jonathan were boko was still strong??..

no thank you..

we must teach boko to be afraid of us...
fvck respect,beat them up until they shout uncle...

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by berryPee(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2017
who bh epp?

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Akinaukwa: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Seems the Boko Haram members are very good in guerrilla warfare. Until their sponsors are captured, the war against terrorism is yet to be over.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2017
They are only letting Osinbanjo know there will be trouble if he is ever sworn in

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by mightyhazell: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2017
todayboy:
naaa! Whoz he leaving all dese accumulated mess. Let him stay put and fix tins back like he met dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Proffdada: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

These people sef

They want the President of Nigeria to be from their tribe, they got it

They want igbos to leave the North, igbos left North

Now, Tell me what they want again

If these people divert the energy, determination and accuracy they use in making bombs and engaging in violence into trying to better their states, their tribe would have been better than the USA

How foolish will i be to strap a bomb to myself and go blow up my igbo brothers ??

Why should some people from a tribe i wouldn't mention, who have produced like 5 Nigerian President and are still poverty stricken restort to bombing their own people ??

This is beyond foolishness

so you still think Boko Haram is an indigenous group?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by dust144(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Who know where they sell chewing gum with alcohol flavour?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Atmmachine(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Proffdada:

Now, let's just go into this

Who are the Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by femolii: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Y some people like to condem this country all the time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Stingman: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Proffdada:

If they are not, why release those arrested...?They should be crushed as this is war with foreigners.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by obailala(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Dont these boko boys ever finish?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by proeast(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Karma and retribution has finally arrived Nigeria with absolute force and is gradually going full circle. All these carnage would have been avoided if only Britain allowed us to fight man to man with the North & their waste slaves without interference. Ojukwu was about to correct the mistake of 1914 before they combined forces and almost anihilated the Biafrans from 1966/67 till 1970. Today, they have turned on themselves while those they destroyed their economy and almost wiped off, are now doing far better in all ramification. I dont pity these guys and the fate that has befalling them, it is called karma and there is nothing we can do than to observe as spectators.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Proffdada: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Now, let's just go into this

Who are the Boko haram
they are mercs funded and trained by international superpowers. Their training, Intel and funding should denote this
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2017
And some anti IStandWithNigeria protesters were claiming that Boko Haram has been crushed.

So who's this new insurgency crew? Haram Boko?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by proeast(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2017
femolii:
Y some people like to condem this country all the time.
Keep fooling urself like the ostrich who buried its head in the sand while thinking he is safe. Do you have a country? Is Nigeria a country?? Your so called country is nothing but a zoo, a rotten piece of garbage. An embarasement to whoever is carrying the green passport and a disgusting irritant to the civilized world. You are living in a hell-hole, a hobbessian state yet you are happy about it. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by DonCortino: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
this is d proof that bubu might have kpai! They are rehearsing how to frustrate osibade

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by ERO32: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Islie:

Suspected Boko Haram sect members have launched attack on a military base and burnt much of Sasawa town located 27 kilometers to Damaturu, the Yobe state capital.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/boko-haram-attacks-military-base-burns-community-in-yobe/184247.html

na only una waka come? It is true that nigeria is dead but it's manhood lives on" anywaw continue! Continue! All this blood that you are sharing. Daris God'oooo! ;-(;-(;-(;-(
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by AndreB: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Firefire:
OK

How is such a divisive individual holding a sensitive political post?. Na wa for Nigeria o..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Atmmachine(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Proffdada:
they are mercs funded and trained by international superpowers. Their training, Intel and funding should denote this

They are mercineries ( who are the mercineries ?? Are they Ghanaians ?? Can the igbos be turned into mercineries and funded to destroy their tribe ??)

Funded and trained by international superpowers (Who exactly are those superpowers ?? Russians ?? Why were they trained ?? To destroy their own tribe, ain't they some retarded group of people)

Their training, Intel and funding should denote this (Where were they trained ?? They bought a plane ticket to the USA to receive some training ??)

I see you're from the North

You are the dumbest person I've ever interacted with

How in the hell would you think that someone is being paid a salary to bomb his own people ?? What would the people who pay them gain from the bombings ??

Holy fucck

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by mannerkojak(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
One thing we should know is that this sect are faceless people, such that every body is threat. God save Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by stonemasonn: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

These people sef

If these people divert the energy, determination and accuracy they use in making bombs and engaging in violence into trying to better their states, their tribe would have been better than the USA

How foolish will i be to strap a bomb to myself and go blow up my igbo brothers ??

Why should some people from a tribe i wouldn't mention, who have produced like 5 Nigerian President and are still poverty stricken restort to bombing their own people ??

I think there is a conspiracy to finish what Dan fodio started and failed in Bornu.
Infact I believe the Kanuri people will not know peace until an emir is installed in maiduguri to rule the Kanuri people or the Kanuri people wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Sweetle(f): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
obailala:
Dont these boko boys ever finish?

I am wondering.

Despite the fact that the army keeps telling us they have killed hundreds of boko haram fighters everyday.

The boko haram must be in millions. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by Proffdada: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

They are mercineries ( who are the mercineries ?? Are they Ghanaians ?? Can the igbos be turned into mercineries and funded to destroy their tribe ??)

Funded and trained by international superpowers (Who exactly are those superpowers ?? Russians ?? Why were they trained ?? To destroy their own tribe, ain't they some retarded group of people)

Their training, Intel and funding should denote this (Where were they trained ?? They bought a plane ticket to the USA to receive some training ??)

I see you're from the North

You are the dumbest person I've ever interacted with

How in the hell would you think that someone is being paid a salary to bomb his own people ?? What would the people who pay them gain from the bombings ??

Holy fucck

you just confirmed your stupidity of a negative IQ
I'm not from the north. I'll leave you to your own detriment
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by TerrorSquad147: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

These people sef

bros your head dey there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
BokoHaram shud plz leave that place and attack National Assembly...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2017
were is lie Mohammed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / JUST IN: Buhari’s Swearing In To Be Low Key, Moves ‘Major’ Events To June 12 / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.