Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? (717 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
As shared by HALL OF FAME.
This mentality is seen often in the lifestyle of our so called celebrities, you see them hooking up for marriage to ladies who have rocked the labour room...

12% of marriages today have Kids, from outside Wedlock's, though some are living in peace while the other has been a case if its own, either the step dad is maltreating the child or the worst case.
Left to me, I don't find it enticing to marry a lady with a child already, and would rather settle down with my own.
What about you? Can you? Do you find it Enticing?

Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2017
I believe there are lots of responsibility to that......
There are a lot of things attached to it, that you may not find appealing.....lalasticlala, you might wanna add something to this discussion
Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by ipobarecriminals: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2017
why not? if she's responsible type.Nobody is above mistake.But b4 I make the move,I must do underground/background investigation to know he root cause of her being a single mum.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by menxer: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Every man according to his taste and circumstances.

Why I added circumstances is, you may find a lady to your taste but by the circumstances of life she already has a child.

I think No lady should be stigmatized because she had a child. If you can't handle her and her child don't make a case out of it.

A case in point, a man married Pst Anita (Pst Chris Oyakhilome's ex-wife) with grown children, so what are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by axeman2(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2017
THAT SHAMEFUL TO MARRY A SECOND HAND wife. my father didn't why should i it is very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by winifredwills2: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Every body is entitled to his or her opinion,marriage is a permanent thing,it's not the issue of child or not,most women out there have aborted at least a child,and if you see the one that did not kill her child,should that be a stigma or any reason not to marry her?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ishilove, mynd44
Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by Waffarianman(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
DAT na if pepe rest 4her Syd if notin dey apun 4her Syd na Syd chick she go b bdat.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by jonaifame22(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes, buh if the child is a gal, she'll have to leave us alone when she's 18yrs and above, cos.........
Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by fexyrich(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
menxer:
Every man according to his taste and circumstances.

Why I added circumstances is, you may find a lady to your taste but by the circumstances of life she already has a child.

I think No lady should be stigmatized because she had a child. If you can't handle her and her child don't make a case out of it.

A case in point, a man married Pst Anita (Pst Chris Oyakhilome's ex-wife) with grown children, so what are we talking about?
and pls where did you get this your information about pastor Anita from.. Do you have facts to proof that pastor Anita has remarried??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by Mustiboy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
I cannot. Simple! Ko fa ija

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by menxer: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
It depends what you mean by facts.
I don't have her wedding pictures or marriage certificate but this is what I have...

http://dawntodusknews.com/exclusive-pastor-chris-anita-oyakhilome-remarries/

I hope it answers your questions.

fexyrich:
and pls where did you get this your information about pastor Anita from.. Do you have facts to proof that pastor Anita has remarried??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady, Who Already Has A Child? by queencalipso(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
I believe there are lots of responsibility to that......
There are a lot of things attached to it, that you may not find appealing.....lalasticlala, you might wanna add something to this discussion

This issue is over flogged abeg. Especially here on Nl and it made front page countless times. So stop calling lalasticlala.

You can't, someone else can... No biggie

To each their own..

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders, I Need Your Help..this Time Its Serious / I’m Having Affair With A Married Woman And She’s Too Sweet On Bed – Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.