Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? (21172 Views)

Extreme Wife's Submission To Her Husband According To The New Covenant. / Mary Is The Ark Of The New Covenant / Grace Is Our Teacher, Not The Ten Commandments - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Splinz:

There he goes again, ignoring the Bible definition of LOVE. Just listen to yourself: the Commandment of Love? What is love

If the love of God is indeed shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit, you would have kept the commandments which teaches no other thing but LOVE!- for God and fellow man.

But of course no, you can't keep this LAW because the carnal mind is hostile to God and His commandments! (Romans 8:7). Yes, this is your state, and this is why you can't submit to God's law and His rule over your life!

The funny thing is the more they argue the more the more they show their ingnorance of the Bible.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:
That is the whole issue with slin and dralien, they keep the sabbath in their churches so they wont allow the law go. the bible says the old is obsolate, it has been superceeded by something more powerful that goes over and beyond it but many still wants to enjoy the law, they want to be under the school master.

this topic has been repeated on NL severally already, but so prefer the school master and the sabbath.

God hates people who refuse to understand and accept the Truth.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:
That is the whole issue with slin and dralien, they keep the sabbath in their churches so they wont allow the law go. the bible says the old is obsolate, it has been superceeded by something more powerful that goes over and beyond it but many still wants to enjoy the law, they want to be under the school master.

this topic has been repeated on NL severally already, but so prefer the school master and the sabbath.

God hates refusal to understand and accept the Truth.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Is that what ur bible says?

mine says i cant be judged on sabbath observance.

COL 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

This Bible verse talks about the cremonial Sabbaths and not the weekly sabbaths.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Express the responses yourself
and articulate your answers to each of questions in your own words without needing to refer me to someone's else website for your relief

Your questions are not clear. just click that link and read you will get all the answers and more.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

This Bible verse talks about the cremonial Sabbaths and not the weekly sabbaths.
hahaha, tell me something.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2017
DoctorAlien:

You have no reason to break GOD's moral Law(the 10 Commandments), or to teach others to do so, except you want to lead them into eternal destruction.

"Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Eccl. 12:13

"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of GOD." 1 Cor.7:19

See also Matt. 5:17-19. There Jesus condemned teaching others to disobey GOD's holy Law, the 10 Commandments.

I wonder why they argue blindly. the same paul and JESUS who they said abolished the law also made statements to the contrary. but they will overlook those bible verses and cling to their misinterpreted and misunderstood Bible verses. none of them has over rationalized to me why JESUS or Paul and other apostles still exalt the law which they claim he abolished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 5:21am On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:
Your questions are not clear.
just click that link and read you will get all the answers and more.
#1 What is God?
What's your response going to be? Is God a Spirit? No or Yes?
#2 What then will His law be?
What's your response going to be? Will His law be ''The law of the Spirit''? No or Yes?
#3 What has the ''The law of the Spirit'' set us free from?
What's your response going to be? Has ''The law of the Spirit'' set is free from ''The law of sin and death''? No or Yes?
#4 What are some examples of the ''The law of sin and death''?
What's your response going to be? Is the ''The Ten commandments'' one of some examples the ''The law of sin and death''? No or Yes?

Now, lets go up a gear a bit or step a bit in deeper waters
#5 What is the law of gravity, what does it do and/or what is it all about?
#6 What is the law of aerodynamics, what does it do and/or what is it all about?
#7 Does the law of gravity produce any effect whilst the law of aerodynamics is being made use of?
What's your response going to be? No or Yes?

I've now made it clearer and easier for you to climb the mountain of seven questions above,
and so please stop underachieving by not answering them yourself
Trust me, hey, the view from the top is worth the climb and struggle of answering them
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
#1 What is God?
What's your response going to be? Is God a Spirit? No or Yes?
What's your response going to be? Will His law be ''The law of the Spirit''? No or Yes?
What's your response going to be? Has ''The law of the Spirit'' set is free from ''The law of sin and death''? No or Yes?
What's your response going to be? Is the ''The Ten commandments'' one of some examples the ''The law of sin and death''? No or Yes?

#6 What is the law of aerodynamics, what does it do and/or what is it all about?
#7 Does the law of gravity produce any effect whilst the law of aerodynamics is being made use of?

I've now made it clearer and easier for you to climb the mountain of seven questions above,
and so please stop underachieving by not answering them yourself
Trust me, hey, the view from the top is worth the climb and struggle of answering them

What is God?
What's your response going to be? Is God a spirit: Yes

What's your response going to be? Will His law be ''The law of the Spirit''? No

What's your response going to be? Has ''The law of the Spirit'' set is free from ''The law of sin and death''? No,

Who called it law of the spirit?

You are really mixing things up.

What's your response going to be? Is the ''The Ten commandments'' one of some examples the ''The law of sin and death''? : No

What has gravity to do with religeon?

What's your response going to be? Yes?

It is Obvious you didn't understand What the law and its purpose is.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:

I just did that.
It is Obvious you don't read and understand the Bible.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:

I wonder why you argue blindly. the same paul and JESUS who you said abolished the law also made statements to the contrary. but you will overlook those bible verses and cling to your misinterpreted and misunderstood Bible verses.
none of you has over rationalized to me why
JESUS or Paul and other apostles still exalt the
law which you claim he abolished.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by sonmvayina(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
There is no old or new convenant, God does not make mistakes. the old testament and new testament are 2 different religions. the christains only stole the tanaka from the jews and added it to their own and called it the old testament..they are basicallly 2 contraditting ideologies...
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2017
ayoku777:

That's not true, the ten commandments too were done away with.

Read this;

2Cor 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Question! Which part of the law was written and engraved in stones? The ceremonial laws or the ten commandments? Of course, it's the ten commandments.

So according to this scripture, the ten commandments is the ministration of death and it was to be done away with. And it has been done away with.

2Cor 3:11 For if THAT WHICH IS DONE AWAY was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

The ministration of death, written and engraved in stones (the ten commandments) has been done away with -according to the scriptures.

This scripture should be enough. But for emphasis let me use the witness of another scripture.

Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

According to these scriptures, we are dead to the law and we delivered from the law.

Question! Which law are we dead to and delivered from? The ceremonial laws or the ten commandments? Which law was the writer referring to?

The next verse (verse 7) answers that question.

Rom 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The law that the writer is talking about in this chapter is the law under which we have "Thou shalt not covet."

Under which law do we have "Thou shalt not covet."? Under the ceremonial laws or the ten commandments? Of course, the ten commandments.

So according to the scriptures again, the laws we are now dead to and no more under includes the ten commandments. Jesus delivered us from both ceremonial and the ten.

Infact when the scriptures talk about the Law under the new covenant, it is referring to both the ceremonial laws and the ten commandments.

Eph 2:15 Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity, even the LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

ISV puts it more explicitly;

Eph 2:15 He rendered the Law inoperative, ALONG WITH ITS COMMANDMENTS AND REGULATIONS, thus creating in himself one new humanity from the two, thereby making peace,

You see. Both the ceremonial laws and the ten commandments were done away with.

If you are still having difficulty grasping the conflict between the Law and the Spirit; read the post I made earlier on this thread or just click this link -

https://www.nairaland.com/2775627/purpose-law

Shalom

People misunderstand this Bible verse ,we are not under the law but grace.they conclude that the law has been done away with. But this is misinterpretation of the Bible.
First what is under:under means to govern,manage,authority,been subjected to.
The Bible defines Sin as the breaking of the law.James2:9-12 And the wages of Sin(breaking of the law is death) Romans6:23
Been under the law means been subjected to the consquences or influence or authority of the law.which means anyone who breaks the law was subjected to death penatly. as shown by this Bible verses  Deuteronomy 13:6, 10;
21:18, 21; 22: 21-28, and all of Leviticus 20,you will read there are whole series of injunctions concerning the putting to death of persons who were idolaters, who were rebellious to their parents, who committed adultery or were guilty of incest, who cursed father or mother -- in fact, who violated any part of the moral code. Indeed, someone has estimated that no less than nine of the Ten Commandments are specifically mentioned in connection with the penalty of death for their violation.

Grace:grace means to pardon,to show kindness,to forebear.
When Jesus died. he fulfilled the requirements of the law by dieing in our place ,through his death we obtained mercy.
Thats we are now nolonger subjected to death penalty as prescribed by the law, but we are now pardoned and given a second chance .but  We are not given mercy that we should continue in Sin.(breaking the law) no but we should live in accordance to the law as people who have obtained mercy.Romans6:1-2, 14:15
An example of Law and grace is found in John8:1-12.
When people brought and adultress woman to Jesus, and asked him to permit them to stone her to death according to the law. Jesus wrote with his finger on the ground, and when they persisted Jesus said to them. He without sin should cast the first stone. they all left one after the other, Then Jesus lookup and asked the woman.where is your accusers and the woman said they have gone.
Jesus said to her i don't condem you go and sin no more( do not break the law again) this is a typical example of grace at work.without grace the woman was supposed to die by stoning but Jesus offered her and all of us Grace(pardon,second chance).
Now observe the law remains the same becos it is the law only that can point out sin ,Romans 4:15 and Romans 5:13.
What changed was the dispensation of Justice instead of sinners been put to death immediately. We have now obtained grace or pardon.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Splinz:
I have been telling you to know who you're dealing with here. Do not think you can cheery-picked Scriptures and terribly twist them to suit your preconceived ideas, and hope that I'd be a part of it. From my own background, all Scriptures must be in congruence.

Looking at Romans 3 down, one may be tempted to think that Paul is condemning and ruling out the LAW entirely. But just at the end of this chapter, he drops the bombshell: "Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law". Here, two words stood out: NULLIFY AND UPHOLD. Paul said he is not nullifying the law but rather upholding it. Is it really that difficult to understand? Are you sincerely ignorance of these things or simply being mischievous?

Up there, you have rendered the teachings of Jesus null and void, ridiculously claiming He taught those things while He was under the Old dispensation (I wish I could laugh off this naivety. But no, it's really heartbreaking). To you, all what He taught then was only active for as long as He was on earth. Having died, He nullified those things, of course, this understanding is only according to what is in your head. This is because the same Jesus you claimed did away with His holy, righteous and good LAW, in His revelation to apostle John further uphold as did Paul and other faithfuls that indeed, true Christians are commandment keepers. Here: "Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus" (Rev. 12:17).

Hmm. When you are ready to tie up Paul's hard sayings together harmoniously, call my attention. Till then, I can only sit back and watch you twist these things to your own destruction.

cc: Goshen360.

I wonder why they ingnore the last part of Paul's instruction for christains to establish the law.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Ubenedictus:
The whole old convenant that been given it true meaning in the new. The laws, ordinances and commandments of the old covenant have lost the judicial power.

You just mudered the Bible.

Pls rationalize. or explain to me why James said we will be judged by the law of liberty or that "Whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." James 2:10.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin [break the law], because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."
Romans 6:14, 15. "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." Romans 3:31.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Splinz(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

I wonder why they ingnore the last part of Paul's instruction for christains to establish the law.

They are cherry-picking the Scriptures, and then terribly twisting others that cut their argument in the face.

Imagine someone saying that "The Ten Commandment is to point sinners to Christ, and that they (supposed Christians) are freed from it". Ridiculous!

How can what is holy, righteous and good be for sinners? I mean, these people defied even commonsense in their arguments against the Law. Instead of tackling sins in their lives, they are tackling the Law, wishing it has been abolished because they hate it anyway, being carnally minded (Romans 8:7).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:
What is God?
What's your response going to be? Is God a spirit: Yes
Good answer

blueAgent:
What's your response going to be? Will His law be ''The law of the Spirit''? No
Oh dear

blueAgent:
What's your response going to be? Has ''The law of the Spirit'' set us free from ''The law of sin and death''? No,
Yeepa!
You said ''The law of the Spirit'' has not us free from ''The law of sin and death''

blueAgent:
Who called it law of the spirit?
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death
- Romans 8:2

Yee! Where on earth are you asking such a rookie question like this for

blueAgent:
You are really mixing things up
Just answer the question jaare.

blueAgent:
What's your response going to be? Is the ''The Ten commandments'' one of some examples the ''The law of sin and death''?:No
Oooookay. If no, what is the law of sin and death then?

blueAgent:

What has gravity to do with religeon?
It is a law introduced or established by the same God
Look up James 1:27, to know about what really is religion. SMH

blueAgent:
What's your response going to be? Yes?

It is Obvious you didn't understand What the law and its purpose is
Before Christ came, Moses' laws served as our guardian.
Christ came so that we could receive God's approval by faith

- Galatians 3:24

6He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant.
This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit.
The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life
7The old way, with laws etched in stone, led to death,
though it began with such glory that the people of Israel could not bear to look at Moses’ face.
For his face shone with the glory of God, even though the brightness was already fading away.
8Shouldn’t we expect far greater glory under the new way, now that the Holy Spirit is giving life?
9If the old way, which brings condemnation, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new way, which makes us right with God!
10In fact, that first glory was not glorious at all compared with the overwhelming glory of the new way.
11So if the old way, which has been replaced, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new, which remains forever

- 2 Corinthians 3:6-11

It is obvious from your evading answers to some of the questions that you don't understand what the law and its purpose is.

Didnt you know or dont you understand that the law was a guardian until something better in Romans 8:2 & Galatians 3:24 turned up

Please brother, try again but this time truthfully answer questions #5-#7
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Good answer

Oh dear

Yeepa!
You said ''The law of the Spirit'' has not us free from ''The law of sin and death''

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death
- Romans 8:2

Yee! Where on earth are you asking such a rookie question like this for

Just answer the question jaare.

Oooookay. If no, what is the law of sin and death then?

It is a law introduced or established by the same God
Look up James 1:27, to know about what really is religion. SMH

Before Christ came, Moses' laws served as our guardian.
Christ came so that we could receive God's approval by faith

- Galatians 3:24

6He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant.
This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit.
The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life
7The old way, with laws etched in stone, led to death,
though it began with such glory that the people of Israel could not bear to look at Moses’ face.
For his face shone with the glory of God, even though the brightness was already fading away.
8Shouldn’t we expect far greater glory under the new way, now that the Holy Spirit is giving life?
9If the old way, which brings condemnation, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new way, which makes us right with God!
10In fact, that first glory was not glorious at all compared with the overwhelming glory of the new way.
11So if the old way, which has been replaced, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new, which remains forever

- 2 Corinthians 3:6-11

It is obvious from your evading answers to some of the questions that you don't understand what the law and its purpose is.

Didnt you know or dont you understand that the law was a guardian until something better in Romans 8:2 & Galatians 3:24 turned up

Please brother, try again but this time truthfully answer questions #5-#7

Your Bible skills got me laughing. like i said earlier just click that link and read for yourself.

www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4983/t/written-in-stone
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
sonmvayina:
There is no old or new convenant, God does not make mistakes. the old testament and new testament are 2 different religions. the christains only stole the tanaka from the jews and added it to their own and called it the old testament..they are basicallly 2 contraditting ideologies...

You need help.

1 Like

Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by sonmvayina(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

You need help.

the truth hurts......a lie is worse.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by blueAgent(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
sonmvayina:

the truth hurts......a lie is worse.

You murdered the Bible and you said the truth hurts.
Show me where in the Bible that says all the old testament and new testament are different religeons.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for
correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Am sure your Bible does not contain that Bible verse above. becos that verses says all scripture including old and new are to be obey or used for teaching and correction,

your type are the cause of the confusion in Christaindom pls cease from confusing people with your heresy.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

You murdered the Bible and you said the truth hurts.
Show me where in the Bible that says all the old testament and new testament are different religeons.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for
correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Am sure your Bible does not contain that Bible verse above. becos that verses says all scripture including old and new are to be obey or used for teaching and correction,

your type are the cause of the confusion in Christaindom pls cease from confusing people with your heresy.

well, you just have to accept the fact that some people see the bible just the way they see Harry potter and the chambers of secret(my favorite)....a story book.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

You just mudered the Bible.
Pls rationalize. or explain to me why James said we will be judged by the law of liberty or that
thank God he said by the law of liberty not the old law
"Whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." James 2:10.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin [break the law], because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."
Romans 6:14, 15. "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." Romans 3:31.

Abeg let us now establish the law. What is the purpose of the old law? We all know it wasnt to make men righteous. So what was its purpose?
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

I wonder why you argue blindly. the same paul and JESUS who you said abolished the law also made statements to the contrary. but you will overlook those bible verses and cling to your misinterpreted and misunderstood Bible verses.
none of you has over rationalized to me why
JESUS or Paul and other apostles still exalt the
law which you claim he abolished.
Nobody in the new testament claims the old law must be obeyed by xtians. instead it says it was fulfilled, abolished, became obsolate and now we are under sumtin james calls the law of liberty.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

I just did that.

It is Obvious you don't read and understand the Bible.
It is obvious u want the bible to say what it doesnt.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
blueAgent:

God hates refusal to understand and accept the Truth.
God hates teaching heresy esp when it is the old law.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by Goshen360(m): 3:02am On Feb 18, 2017
christemmbassey:
Man of God! top of d day to you, You are blessed.

You're blessed sir. I now understand that your favorite verse sooo well now.....he that is born of God cannot sin. Definitely, the Apostle by the Spirit knows what he's saying to the church. We'll break bread together soon, God willing.
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2017
blueAgent:
Your Bible skills got me laughing
Moses' Teachings couldn't accomplish everything that God required.
But we have something else that gives us greater confidence and allows us to approach God

- Hebrews 7:19

For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ
- John 1:17

Certainly, sin shouldn't have power over you
because you're not controlled by laws (i.e. for you not under The Written Law) but by God's favor.

- Romans 6:14

Certainly, there is a curse on all who rely on their own efforts to live according to a set of standards because Scripture says,
"Whoever doesn't obey EVERYTHING that is written in Moses' Teachings is cursed."

- Galatians 3:10

For whoever keeps the whole Written Law and slips in one thing, he is condemned by the entire Law
- James 2:10

But now we have died to those laws that bound us
(i.e. we have been released or exempted from The Written Law)
God has broken their effect on us
so that we are serving in a new spiritual way, not in an old way dictated by written words
(i.e. the Old Order Scriptures)

- Romans 7:6

So Christ has truly set us free.
Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.

- Galatians 5:1

Another good read is Romans 8:1-6

What you, called, bible skills that got you laughing, actually is, 2 Timothy 2:15 in action,
an approved & unashamed workman rightly dividing the word of truth

blueAgent:
like i said earlier just click that link and read for yourself
amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4983/t/written-in-stone

Why are you so petrified of answering questions #5 - #7 above reproduced?

It is a pitiable spectacle watching you repeatedly avoid answering questions #5 - #7
and watch your dire cringeworthy performance of needing somebody's else website to speak up for you

You just have to man up men. Talk to me yourself and dont palm me off to Doug
My discourse is with you blueAgent and not with Doug
nor his amazingfacts website

Tbh, you know that, if you answer questions #5 - #7 it would dispel the myth you've entertained

Also, I suspect you're a closet Seventh Day Adventist
and that's another reason why are steering away from answering questions
#5 - #7

You're chickening out from giving the correct responses to questions #5 - #7,
all because you're afraid your answers will shatter your illusion that the Ten Commandments cant be cancelled out or be rendered inoperative
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by petra1(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2017
blueAgent:

like i said earlier just click that link and read for yourself.

www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4983/t/written-in-stone

The site is quiet enlightening. I want to ask , Is pastor Dough a Pentecostal minister or Adventist. Also what's his opinion on sabbath . I couldn't get the details
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2017
petra1:
The site is quiet enlightening. I want to ask,
Is pastor Dough a Pentecostal minister or Adventist
Doug Batchelor is a Pentecostal cum Seventh Day Adventist,
an ex-junkie, half Jewish half Gentle, son of multi-millionaire parents

petra1:
Also what's his opinion on sabbath. I couldn't get the details
He with complete sincerity and commitment believes in the sabbath

http://www.signstimes.com/?p=article&a=40031606241.786

The comments after his opinion are very interesting to read
amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/inside-report/magazine/id/10801/t/seize-the-day-keeping-the-sabbath-holypart-1
amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/inside-report/magazine/id/10802/t/seize-the-day-keeping-the-sabbath-holypart-2
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by petra1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Doug Batchelor is a Pentecostal cum Seventh Day Adventist,
an ex-junkie, half Jewish half Gentle, son of multi-millionaire parents

He with complete sincerity and commitment believes in the sabbath

http://www.signstimes.com/?p=article&a=40031606241.786

The comments after his opinion are very interesting to read
amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/inside-report/magazine/id/10801/t/seize-the-day-keeping-the-sabbath-holypart-1
amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/inside-report/magazine/id/10802/t/seize-the-day-keeping-the-sabbath-holypart-2

GBAM!
Re: Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
petra1:
GBAM!
He switched from Pentecostal's first day of the week Sunday Sabbath to Saturday, the original seventh day of the week Sabbath he says. GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know / What's Your Favorite Name For God? / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.