Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Do Some Girls Just Talk To Guys To Feel Needed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Girls Just Talk To Guys To Feel Needed? (360 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Some Girls Just Talk To Guys To Feel Needed? by wizrose(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Yeah, some girls do. Just the way that some guys talk to girls to feel needed. This isn’t a “girl thing” or a “guy thing”. It’s a “humans seeking validation thing”.
Anyhow, if what this girl does irritates you, then either tell her “Look, I love talking with you, but I’m kinda busy. I’d love to grab coffee with you on (insert day that you wanna go out with her on here), though.”.
Or, if you don’t wanna go out with her, just tell her “Look, I love talking with you, but lately I’ve been really busy and my phone’s been blown up with texts. So I won’t really be able to reply that much, sorry in advance.” and then summarily use the excuse to stop replying to her.
Re: Do Some Girls Just Talk To Guys To Feel Needed? by TheValiant(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Do Some Girls Just Talk To Guys To Feel Needed? by joshadedapo(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thinking "Out Of The Box" - The Story Of The Girl And The Pebbles. / Who Wants To Be My Nairaland Babe / Matchfilipina: Experience The Best Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.