Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud (12954 Views)

FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain / Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu / EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by kurt09(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Victory for democracy

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
They want to add more charges because additional evidence have been discovered.. wink
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Useless APC led government where corruption thrives and nothing seems to work and the masses are feeding on crumbs sad sad

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Newbiee: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
IbnIslam:
They want to add more charges because additional evidence have been discovered.. wink
I hope it is so, if not, I am beginning to develop cold feet.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by ken4jj(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
IbnIslam:

If it is so,they would have said it naa. Are you a learner?

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Max24: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Clueless government !!!

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by profhezekiah: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
It Might Nt, Maybe D Accused Av Pleaded Or Pull Some Mighty Strings, So Call Off, D Defence Lawyer Should Av Objected N Ask For Compensation
Nbote:
Make una no worry, dem don see d money lol... And some ediots on dis forum kip shouting fight against corruption here and their.. Dis is d deodorant someone talked about. Wen dey see d broom, dey'll pass over U case closed.. U won't see @sarrki and his blind cohorts in here.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by jrusky(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Where is that guy that was attacking me last few days back when the son of ex minister was released on 100 million bail after a whooping amount of 1.1 billion was mopped and I said money flows on the table day and night and nothing will happen to the boy but later a fake picture was posted here saying the boy was rearrested and since the fake rearrest where is the boy now Guy I'm not here to make name or make popularity when I talked I talk with the facts I know and I said it over and over the family I came from belong too this clan I know the game when cash flows case close even before getting to court all court appearance is just a mere formalities.

This is another show of shame, again has what I said not happening right now Watch in a few minutes apc goats will counter this report and place a picture of the man here and say he is in prison or in DSS office just watch apc. I will be the last in Nigeria soil to belief apc useless govt is fighting corruption I will be last to accept it or belief that nonsense because I'm seen what many can not see and may never see.

Fighting corruption my foot, their is nothing like that its just a make up or just to intimidate some people but the reality is zero, apc are liars, I know them very well. All I have be saying is the sort of punishment and pains waiting for all apc the day power change hand hell fire will be too cooler than what will happen to them just watch its loading.............
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Nbote(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
profhezekiah:
It Might Nt, Maybe D Accused Av Pleaded Or Pull Some Mighty Strings, So Call Off, D Defence Lawyer Should Av Objected N Ask For Compensation

Pleaded? In a so-called corruption case dat is already in d courts? By a govt dats going "hard" on corruption? Are u listening to urself? Anyway I was jus been sarcastic with my post. D whole corruption fight is clearly a sham aimed at witch hunting some ppl whether anyone wants to agree or not. To what end den was d whole commando-like arrest and storming of the court complexes sometime ago? U do realise d govt was clear wen it termed dis ppl as corrupt so d question now is did dey jus stop being corrupt or it was going to end up indicting some of dem in govt? Dey shld jus stop deceiving ppl.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Nbote(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
IbnIslam:

Exactly, dey have discovered new evidence to show dat d ppl involved are related to some other ppl who are related to Oga at d top.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by rejoice4eva(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Injustice everywhere!!! Nigeria, which wayyyyyyyy
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by mario383: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Queue in petrol station, queue at ATM, queue in banking hall, queue At airport. Name a place where u won't queue, I give up on Nigeria.
Look, this a very serious affairs. If you, I and others have to keep Nigeria as a nation among nations of this world, please be prepared to vote out apc come 2019. Am very sure apc is being managed by demons. They will destroy this country in no time, but for the sake of majority of the innocent one, God pass all them. Nor be Buhari the chief of apc nor fit dey turn right and left again so? We go bears becuase God is on our side.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by mario383: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kx:
For all those wondering why the people of Delta were celebrating Ibori's homecoming, this post is your answer.
I say zoo better this country.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Blue3k(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Terrible work from prosecution.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by mario383: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
nedu2000:
So does it mean that N2.2b isn't missing? Nigeria and accountability er.
If we like let is place. If we like let us be serious. If we are not careful, Buhari and apc will finish up this country if we do not vote them out in 2019. Can any normal being describe this country as genuine, normal people with perfect upstairs? No way.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
This dude just made a deal, we are going to see him become prosecution witness in the trial of the Supreme Court justice case.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by oluwalewis(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Queue in petrol station, queue at ATM, queue in banking hall, queue At airport. Name a place where u won't queue, I give up on Nigeria.
Buhari's hospital's bed
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by bejeria101(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Confused bunch of govt relics,1bar ministers without powerbank. Make una go abeg make we see front
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by nedu2000(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
mario383:
If we like let is place. If we like let us be serious. If we are not careful, Buhari and apc will finish up this country if we do not vote them out in 2019. Can any normal being describe this country as genuine, normal people with perfect upstairs? No way.
its because i don't understand it,the salient question still remains,is money missing?no account no nothing ,2019 is too far oh

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by mario383: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
nedu2000:
its because i don't understand it,the salient question still remains,is money missing?no account no nothing ,2019 is too far oh
That is the biggest question apc will never answer being who they are. It seems the dna of all apc members are substandard, otherwise, how come they have refused to change for better. A very old friend once told me, that even destiny can changed.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Charly68: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
God punish the deceivers they will never do well
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud by Wendy204: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is a ULTIMATE CYCLER Whatsapp Matrix Build up Group.It is a easy and stress-free method of getting downlines without hassle...and u get your 50k within 2 weeks maximum .

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///0y7IZUL4fRyK7uj7uD9EVx

With this You can *start* getting paid without looking for anyone. For Real!

This is the whatsapp group link
Join now and share to your friends.

Bishop Kukah: Why Nigeria’s Governance Problem Hasn’t Been Solved / Health Workers Give El-Rufai 48 Hours To Recall Sacked Nurses / Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity