Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! (1358 Views)

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! by toys2seven(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
What you’re about to read is the true life of Anna (not real name) from Lagos. I’m sure some of us have heard this story, and for those of us who haven’t, we could adequately use this opportunity to weigh in and share our thoughts. This is one of most complicated stories I've heard in a long while. If you can, disengage from any form of distraction and read through.

Anna had been dating Sam for over five years and it was no more a thing of doubt that they saw a future together. They had already started making plans for their future, and how life would be, after they tie the knot. But things were starting to get dry and grainy, and a lot of things in their relationship were beginning to get affected. Sometimes, these things come as partners grow older.

It seemed the relationship was heading for the rocks, as they were arguing over anything and everything. Sam decided they needed a break and this was in the summer of 19**. They went their separate ways, during which Anna met Charles. She had a stint of a rebound relationship with Charles during the summer, an action which brought her to the realization that she just can’t love anybody the way she loves Sam.

Summer ended and she just couldn’t wait to be back in the arms of her Sam. Little did she know that Sam missed her even more. Two week later, he popped “The Question” and before one thing could or couldn’t lead to the other, they tied the knot... But a day to the wedding, Anna discovered something that made her pass out.

She was feeling funny and she conducted one of the available pregnancy tests just to check. Alas! She was pregnant. Pregnant with Charles’s baby, just before getting married to the love of her life. What would she do? Who does she turn to? How would Sam take it? This surely means the end of the wedding and the start of a whole new sudden difficult life for her – It was just a short summer!

She decides to keep mute, went ahead with the wedding and she delivered a bouncing baby girl – the first child of the family. Innocent Sam of course thought the baby was his. Anna decides she was going to tell her husband just after her post natal, but her courage failed her. She had on many occasions decided to tell, either her husband, her daughter, or call both of them and confess but she had never been able to gather enough courage.

Continued Here: http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2017/02/help-weight-of-this-secret-is-killing-me.html
Re: Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! by newyorks(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
blogger!blogger!!blogger!!!.hw many times did i call u?...

1 Like

Re: Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! by toys2seven(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
newyorks:
blogger!blogger!!blogger!!!.hw many times did i call u?...

Sorry... It's a bit lengthy and we all know how lengthy posts fare on NL
Re: Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! by enesty77(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
You can advertise for Africa sha grin
Re: Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! by Eglobalma: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello bro i saw ur post abt the fifa 17 pc cd u bought from konga. I just bought mine and it will arrive tomorrow. Pls can u guide me on how to install it on my system. Thanks
Re: Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me! by toys2seven(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eglobalma:
Hello bro i saw ur post abt the fifa 17 pc cd u bought from konga. I just bought mine and it will arrive tomorrow. Pls can u guide me on how to install it on my system. Thanks

Check the seller out on FB. He'll be installing it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photo) / You Will Marvel At How This Lady Transformed Her Body Under A Year / Free Download Of The Day: ' The 7-star Single {part B} ', By Olumide Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.