Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies (6427 Views)

Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
There Is Power In Your Breasts, i Am Not Talking About Girls With Dry Chest, i Mean The Fine large Boobs

When Your Guy Is Angry And Yelling at You seriously, just Slowly Adjust Your Blouse And Allow Your breast Slide Out then Move Close And Put It In His Mouth, the Idiot grin Will immediately Start suckin, after him Suck finish the Next Thing Na Sleep.

In Conclusion, God gave women Breasts to Calm The Nerves Of Tough Men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by vanida6: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tcheeeeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Omoolami100: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
Tcheeeeew
The way you dey follow this guy threads self grin grin... You dey expect something better? Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by MajesticKris: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Naaaaa not all brother.. I go suck the breast still snub you grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
Tcheeeeew
you Cannot Even Spell Mtcheeew... Which Uni You Finish From

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
What's this now? grin
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Skmoda360:
What's this now? grin
the Truth bro
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by oglalasioux(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Funny but very true. Behind every successful man there's a woman who puts her man's head on her breasts when he's depressed.
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
oglalasioux:
Funny but very true. Behind every successful man there's a woman who puts her man's head on her breasts when he's depressed.
if she cant do that then why is she a woman

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
MajesticKris:
Naaaaa not all brother.. I go suck the breast still snub you grin
na Una de Talk. You Think Say E Easy To Suck Breast finish And Still Argue? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
IamPlato:
There Is Power In Your Breasts, i Am Not Talking About Girls With Dry Chest, i Mean The Fine large Boobs

When Your Guy Is Angry And Yelling at You seriously, just Slowly Adjust Your Blouse And Allow Your breast Slide Out then Move Close And Put It In His Mouth, the Idiot grin Will immediately Start suckin, after him Suck finish the Next Thing Na Sleep.

Rubbish you forgot that not all men like boobs. most men especially African men prefer booty... .no matter how big your breast is, i wont look at you twice.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Athemisia: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
when I'm angry don't fvvcking touch me... it annoys me more

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2020
IamPlato:
after him Suck finish the Next Thing Na Sleep.
So there's sleeping pills in women's breast right undecided
Have been holding this hockey stick since afternoon I wish you're near me sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2020
vanida6:
Tcheeeeew
Make person just see your own suck wink

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2020
vanida6:
Tcheeeeew
dont mind him cheesy
since u dey endowed from back u can use that one to seduce ur man anytime im dey vex with u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Athemisia:
when I'm angry don't fvvcking touch me... it annoys me more
Credit alert will calm you down bro cool
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Fokosobo:

Rubbish you forgot that not all men like boobs. most men especially African men prefer booty... .no matter how big your breast is, i wont look at you twice.
take this one cheesy anf use the other one take stepdown grin

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

sad

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by BigJoe19: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Rubbish rubbish, nonsense everywhere
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by hashtagged(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
IamPlato:

Shut up, fat boobs is very disgusting, i love extremely flat girls, everyone has his tastes,
Fat boobs and ass are disgusting

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by HomerTimpson: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
oglalasioux:
i'm depressed right now grin
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by HomerTimpson: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
dont mind him cheesy
since u dey endowed from back u can use that one to seduce ur man anytime im dey vex with u cheesy
how did you know she's endowed from back? Her picture no show her back side nau.. I fear you boss

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by oglalasioux(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i'm depressed right now grin
It's a golden opportunity to know who really loves you.
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Sunepal13(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Don't work for everybody.
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
hashtagged:

Shut up, fat boobs is very disgusting, i love extremely flat girls, everyone has his tastes,
lefulefu Come And Hear The Abomination This Guy Is Saying
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Have been holding this hockey stick since afternoon I wish you're near me sad
grin no Vex Bros
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by IamPlato(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fokosobo:

calm Down.. I Am Not Talking About Over Sized Breast.

I Know You African Men Prefer Shit to Milk but I Prefer Milk wink

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Openbusiness: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sleep after sucking breast Na baby d man b? Mtchwwwwwww! FAKE NEWS
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
hashtagged:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Bought A New Car (photos) / Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.