Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

#FLASH_BACK: AC Asks FG To Give Nigerians #daily_update On Yar’adua’s Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FLASH_BACK: AC Asks FG To Give Nigerians #daily_update On Yar’adua’s Health (404 Views)

Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / FLASHBACK: AC Asks FG To Give Nigerians Daily Update On Yar’adua’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#FLASH_BACK: AC Asks FG To Give Nigerians #daily_update On Yar’adua’s Health by erunz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
#FLASH_BACK:
AC asks FG to give Nigerians #daily_update on Yar’Adua’s health

ON DECEMBER 21, 2009

The Action Congress (AC) has renewed its call on the Federal Government to give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Sunday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said the current situation whereby ministers and aides of the President give out uncoordinated information on his health, is doing more harm than good.

“It is clear to discerning Nigerians that those pretending to speak authoritatively on the President’s health are deceiving the public, since they are neither well informed on the issue nor competent to speak on it.

“Therefore, a daily briefing by the Minister of Information, based on authentic details provided by the President’s doctors, should start forthwith. As we have said many times, the health of the President, as a public figure can no longer be of interest only to his family and friends. Nigerians have a right to know,’’ AC said.

The party also called on the Federal Executive Council,FEC, the only body constitutionally empowered to start the process of determining whether or not the President can continue in office on the basis of his health, to rise above mundane considerations and put the nation’s interest first.

My take......

Where is the change?
Re: #FLASH_BACK: AC Asks FG To Give Nigerians #daily_update On Yar’adua’s Health by respect80(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
erunz:
#.
My take......
Where is the change?
But you haven't paid me yet so why asking for change

(1) (Reply)

6 Million People In Port Harcourt. Mysterious Black Soot. No Where To Hide? / Bello Sani, Lawmaker From Kastina Is Dead / Buhari’s UK Medical Tourism And Mr. Adesina’s Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.