Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking (53281 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) / "No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by ireneblush(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
chai,
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Mayflowa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
ekems2017:
If na Nigeria our men for vote for you wel wel

And you think Kenyan men won't vote for her? She is top contender
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
No, now! Even Kenyans cannot be like this. The thing she's really advertising is Bu..... Bu........ I don't know exactly, it's on her torso to the right over her navel. It's photoshopped. But una try.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Towncrier247:
end time political Aspirant
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Abbeyme: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Everything out-of-the-ordinary always happen in Kenya!

But why
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Crownadex(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
You complaining about nudity while we have an illiterate as a President
So when ur leader z illiterate , what do u think pple will call u too
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by fortunechy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
may be she is aspiring for pussy rep
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by ezewinted1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kenya Again?
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by joshuamoses101(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
is it not Kenya again, well wonders will never seize to end
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by permsec: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kenyans and silly attitude eeeehn! U ask them now and they'll say ... "Bat what is rang with there peekchere?

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This is unacceptable, what nonsense, she should be stopped at once ....she obviously has nothing apart from obscenity to offer.
na your country?are Kenyans complaining?

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by jaz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
I JUST DEY IMAGINE KEMI ADEOSUN IN HOT PANTS ASKING FOR... VOTES! grin
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by MtuMsuper: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
This woman does not represent kenyan womanhood. Be warned. Just fact checking b4 i come back.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by naijalander: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari is not an illiterate and worse people have represented Nairobi in the past.

Dickhead

BlackSeptember:

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by walosky(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
But wait o..... Kenyans dey hot o!

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by lozairio(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
She don win already with a poster like this
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by IamUdo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Blood of Zebudaya shocked
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by 2016v2017: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jaycool18:
this one yaff come to seduce the country sad

Won't be surprised if she wins
she is going to promote already high level promiscuity grin and infidelity in Kenya
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by mikejegede(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
i would definitely vote for her..but I'll do more i she releases her sex campaign tape.grin.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Gfish: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kenyans should change the name of their country to fuckery
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by judondasylva(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
very funny

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by monlawal(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
adadike281:
women dress sexily. Olosho work go dey boom
i must commend your assnal and manchester for not letting you down

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by metallisc(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
adadike281:
pls vote sexy mama haggah for house of reps. if I win, I will make sure all Kenya women dress sexily. Olosho work go dey boom and free for all Kenya men. No education without mini skirt and hot pant for our girls. make up and Brazilian hair go dey cheap and go full ground. oya, jubilee jubilee jubilee- power to the women. lol

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Koolking(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:

Which country are you from Sir?

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Tisham20(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
it can only b in Kenya issorite apostle most hear this
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
I am very vulnerable to denim hot pants. I have to admit, from my perspective, this seems to be a very sexy picture.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by focus7: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is it not Kenya?
Just like SE Nigeria expect anything to happen in Kenya.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by richeeyo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abegii it's not about dressing
It's about what she can offer as a politician
Our politians that cover head to toe
Waering parachute in the name of Agbada
What have they done for us.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by dacovajnr: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I will vote for her. She is not a hypocrite.

But why Kenyans no dey fine grin
It's very simple! They sold their soul to devil hence the Ugliness
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nuel25846(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Many are mad,few are roaming and the rest is running for election.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by DeRay98(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
ekems2017:
If na Nigeria our men for vote for you wel wel

Ok, you experiment with this style, go campaign for your local govt election with that poster make we see weder men for your area go vote for you.
You go know say na our wives and girlfriends go first tear your posters and Warn their men well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.