Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking (53298 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) / "No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by shumuel(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Towncrier247:
The posters of a lady campaigning for a political post under Jubilee Party, Kenyan most popular political party, has been making the rounds on Kenyan’s social media.

Kenyan politicians are known for their unusual and mostly hilarious campaign posters, but this is being described as the most audacious and raunchiest ever seen in the land.

The pretty young lady is seen wearing hotpants on her poster and many young people are saying that it's such a compelling and appealing campaign. Many are already saying that they will be voting her into the position of women’s rep which she is aspiring for.

A Kenyan shared his opinion "In truth, perhaps I am swayed by her political disposition.. because I have an inclination towards such politics as opposed to capitalism or communism. I truly feel she has alot to offer our national politics. I would love to see her debate wherever many of these women’s reps debate."

"Kenyan politicians do nothing anyway, we might aswell vote in one that ATLEAST looks good on camera."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/kenyan-female-political-aspirant-gets.html

Mtcheeeew! But she is ugly, i would had prefared it if she was a thick lady tongue Big yanch big boobs wink not this one that looks like she is suffering from White HIV grin Kenyans sha
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Orikinla1: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Beta Pikin.
She sabi the thing.
Fine girl.
Sexy girl.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by cuteme88(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
undecided

Dearest Lord Jesus please wake me up from this dream if u don't then i will keep dreaming.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by autonomous22: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
You complaining about nudity while we have an illiterate as a President

Don't worry he is gone ......
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by soath(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
adadike281:
pls vote sexy mama haggah for house of reps. if I win, I will make sure all Kenya women dress sexily. Olosho work go dey boom and free for all Kenya men. No education without mini skirt and hot pant for our girls. make up and Brazilian hair go dey cheap and go full ground. oya, jubilee jubilee jubilee- power to the women. lol
Nice body buh show yah face. grin
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by mikkypel(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:
She can't be vieing for women representation and dress this way. This is against everything womanhood.

Vying and representative.. Is English that hard?
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Kulgid(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
chai... dis one don show us weytin she won go rep.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by ybalogs(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
mikkypel:

Vying and representative.. Is English that hard?
It's harder than you think my brother. I'm glad you perfectly understood what I was getting at. That's all that matters.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by unmask: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
She has my vote
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by gawu1: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
But the illiterate we have as a president is doing better than an ineffectual buffoon we had as a president who claimed to have Ph.d.

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by drawbag80: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I will vote for her. She is not a hypocrite.

But why Kenyans no dey fine grin
Taaah!! who told you that? Come to Nairobi and see beauty, especially the KAMBAS, KIKUYUS and LHUYA tribes with their nice figures and you go fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by nautica10(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. It's not her fault. Today nudity makes someone rich and famous. Dont be surprise she'll get votes cos of this picture
i dy tell...especially from d men

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
tell me what will be her disposition about nudity and immorality when she wins...
devil campaign in disguise
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by slimtosin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
is this Kenya?...
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by slimtosin(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
is this Kenya?...please if you aren't telling us about buhari,stop making stupid people as headlines
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by darknetcom: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Muafrika2:
Can't be true undecided

we are telling you all black women are messed up,you said its only nigerian women..

enjoy.. grin
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bruh!!!! Shez Hot!!!!
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Abbey2sam(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
I never knew that Kenya politics was a joke
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by mecussey(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:

bc of this ur comment, if anybody call u ask u where u dey of that he wants to see u, tell am say u no dey niger. My mind dey tell me say dss is coming after u
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Ningi2020(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Chai it still dey pain dis guys sag no b their hero de d presido seat, sorry for u

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by kryptonianrock: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
adadike281:
pls vote sexy mama haggah for house of reps. if I win, I will make sure all Kenya women dress sexily. Olosho work go dey boom and free for all Kenya men. No education without mini skirt and hot pant for our girls. make up and Brazilian hair go dey cheap and go full ground. oya, jubilee jubilee jubilee- power to the women. lol

See your bobbi, carica papaya grin
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by adadike281(f): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2017
kryptonianrock:

See your bobbi, carica papaya grin
oya, eyes close!
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by akigbemaru: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Zambia and now kenya
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

we are telling you all black women are messed up,you said its only nigerian women..

enjoy.. grin
undecided
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by chiraqDemon(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. It's not her fault. Today nudity makes someone rich and famous. Dont be surprise she'll get votes cos of this picture
All d non nude ppl that we have voted since
What have we achieved in this nigeria
Abeg anything goes
E nude e nor nude e nor epp anybody

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Olu317(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
naijalander:

Buhari is not an illiterate and worse people have represented Nairobi in the past.

Dickhead

If the President isn't ILLITERATE, then define the word in a broader form .This word ‘ILLITERATE',has more meaning than ‘being unable to read or write . Please, don't compare a very complex country like Nigeria that had championed Africa greatness with Nairobi because it is as if you are comparing ,LIFE AND DEATH. Have you taken your time to look at Nigeria's history vis à viz her helpful role she played for many of these AFRICA COUNTRIES. If you know these, you will understand that the said Nigeria's PRESIDENT of this current 2015-2019 is ILLITERATE in a broader context.
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by naijalander: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
How can a word have more meaning than it does in a dictionary, how dumb can you get?

If he was an illiterate he would not be where he is today you fakkin nincompoop.

Olu317:
If the President isn't ILLITERATE, then define the word in a broader form .This word ‘ILLITERATE',has more meaning than ‘being unable to read or write . Please, don't compare a very complex country like Nigeria that had championed Africa greatness with Nairobi because it is as if you are comparing ,LIFE AND DEATH. Have you taken your time to look at Nigeria's history vis à viz her helpful role she played for many of these AFRICA COUNTRIES. If you know these, you will understand that the said Nigeria's PRESIDENT of this current 2015-2019 is ILLITERATE in a broader context.

1 Like

Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by kryptonianrock: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2017
adadike281:
oya, eyes close!

Only if you put a face to the body embarassed
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by cyprex: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I will vote for her. She is not a hypocrite.

But why Kenyans no dey fine grin

Hmmm, this poster is now a reason, good enough for you to vote a candidate.
I think your ilk takes modesty for hypocrisy. SMH
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2017
ybalogs:
She can't be vieing for women representation and dress this way. This is against everything womanhood.
dem don Start
Re: Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking by Olu317(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
naijalander:
How can a word have more meaning than it does in a dictionary, how dumb can you get?

If he was an illiterate he would not be where he is today you fakkin nincompoop.

YOUNG MAN, YOU SEEM NOT TO HAVE MANNERS. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO BE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY YOU USE WORDS. I WOULD HAVE USE A MORE DEROGATORY WORDS ON YOU BEYOND YOUR BONE MARROW BUT I DESIST FROM IT BECAUSE YOU'RE YORUBA .HOWEVER ,BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE, YOU SHOULD TRY TO CHECK THE DIFFERENT MEANING OF “ILLITERATE" if it can't be used for a PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA in a broader context. DOES THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OBEYS COURT'S ORDER? THE DICTIONARY CANT BE WRONG!. STILL I WANT YOU TO KNOW ALL OF US DON'T BELONG TO THE SAME LEVEL IN LIFE OR SAME SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING POMPOUS BUT REALITY. THE TRUTH IS THAT ALL INDIVIDUAL DON'T HAVE SAME THUMB PRINT,SO DON'T TAKE KNOWLEDGE DIFFERENCE WITH THE FEELING OF HATRED. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF “ILLITERATE". AND IF IT HAS MORE THAN ONE MEANING, THEN LEARN TO TAMED YOUR HEART WHEN TYPE OUT INFORMATION ON A FORUM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.