Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (11788 Views)

Lady Says She Allowed Her Bestfriend Date Her Boyfriend To Make Them Happy / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Greetings again, I come with my everyday challenges with women.

Now yesterday's evening, I was with a girl of 23 in a school that's yet to be completely built, she actually teaches there. I was passing around 3:30pm after school hours and what I heard was (so u can't greet abi) I just smiled and turned to her window which was facing outside, so I told her I wanna get something and I'll see her when coming back but she declined and insisted I see her that time. I went and Looked her in the eyes and she kept starring back at me till I interrupted the gaze and found out she was taking 2 kids on extra lessons,i commended her on her good job and she asked me to come in through the entrance,to which I agreed. Note: these 2kids are just 2 years of age lol

I got inside and came straight to where she was sitted, I rubbed on her cheek and she just smiled and requested she checks out my newly acquired phone, I gave it to her and walked my hand on her back, she didn't say anything.. .but the kids were looking, so I sat beside her as she checked my phone. Just then, my girlfriend called and I picked up,she started sounding suspicious but I found my way out of it. After my call was done, this girl dismissed the two kids asked them to go home. After they left, I moved to her and looked into her eyes and realized I was lusting after this girl....

I asked her to stand up cos I wanna check out her butt and she smiled and said no, asking why I wanna check it out, I grabbed her both hands and tried pulling her up but she still sat the, so I just sat by her and acted like I was disappointed,so she stood up and I just realized this girl was going to be tight, and she's slim but with a large butt.. .i felt this lustfulness taking a hold on me, she was stuffing some things into her back and I was already viewing her naked before my Very eyes, so I slowly walked to her and grabbed her waist from the rear, then I whispered this to her (you know you're the only girl I've been this close with, and ur body is so sexy) she looked at me and smiled, I kissed her neck, hitting my dickon her ass slowly and she said NOTHING, just mute and smiling.. While I was looking for her zip to take it down, we heard foot steps approaching and dang! It was her sister, I acted like nothing was going on.

The sister paused a min, before telling her what she wanna tell her and left, I continued humping my dick On her Ass and touching her cheek before I turned her face and kissed her.. She looked at me with a surprised face and was like hmm....i turned her facing me and was about pulling her close when her sister came again leaving the keys to their house with her cos she seem to be going somewhere, she collected it and asked me to meet her there today after school hrs and I did, but this time I went with 4 condoms, she wanted to fix me raw but I told her I came with an helmet and yeah, I fuxked her but she said she did it because she likes me, that her boyfriend isn't gonna be happy if he finds out but I shouldn't worry,she knows how to handle him.

Immediately she said this, guilt and sadness circulated my heart, I kissed her and told her I'm sorry, that I never knew she was dating, she said its okay, but I told her we shouldn't do this again, she then asked me if I didn't like it and I just walked out on her..

did I do the right thing guys? My soul is filled with guilt and my conscience isnt helping matters..

Hadez.. .what do I do Biko?
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by ikombe: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
SMH angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by RotgakSlay(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
I'm really not my self.. .im never this wayward embarassed
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Thecassanova: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Op...

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
Op...
i don't need forks, I need advice and counselling ... Your cheap forks are as unimportant in my life as buhari is..

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by marshalcarter: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
abeg any guitarist in the House.....

#GOE
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by McBrooklyn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2017

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Thecassanova: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
i don't need forks, I need advice and counselling ... Your cheap forks are as unimportant in my life as buhari is..
Someone can't play with u again?

It amaze me you're guilty because u found out she has a bf and not guilty you cheated on your own gf undecided

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thecassanova:

Someone can't play with u again?

It amaze me you're guilty because u found out she has a bf and not guilty you cheated on your own gf undecided
my girlfriend is a pain to me.. But hitting another guy's owned kpekus is what I never tried before
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Ace4Khalifa(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Weytin concern us kwanu? Put male as your sex for your moniker make we know your true identity you no gree, now see weytin konji don do you.

You know what you should do? Just call your girlfriend and tell her what transpired. Let the girl take care of her own guy.

If your conscience continues to disturb you after you've done what I said, consult a ritualist so your conscience can be used for sacrifice. If you no get conscience, conscience no go worry you. Abi I lie?

gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
You guys ain't helping matters at all
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Ace4Khalifa(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
You guys ain't helping matters at all
We can't profer any solution, bro. Na we follow you go enjoy? Abi na our two konji hold?

My gee suffer your suffer. grin
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Thank you sir grin
You have said it all
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Thecassanova: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
my girlfriend is a pain to me.. But hitting another guy's owned kpekus is what I never tried before
The only thing u guilty of is she told u. As an adage "What you don't know wouldn't hurt u"
She'snot guilty, why should u? Sleep and forget about it so everybody can have peace.
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thank you sir grin
You have said it all
Lol.the boy can book space for africa cheesy
Bumbae1:

Thank you sir grin
You have said it all
Lol.the boy can book space for africa
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Lol.the boy can book space for africa :DLol.the boy can book space for africa

Hmmm that Guy is good .. you calling him boy shocked let him ketch u grin
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by McBrooklyn(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
Thank you sir grin You have said it all
Lol, you're always welcome wink

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't even know if this lie will quench the konji that's been bastardising yousad
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ace4Khalifa:
We can't profer any solution, bro. Na we follow you go enjoy? Abi na our two konji hold?

My gee suffer your suffer. grin
i can't call u a friend angry
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
I don't even know if this lie will quench the konji that's been bastardising yousad
dey there dey think of Wetin be lie and Wetin be truth... If I wan bang any girl/lady, I can do it and at any given place and time... U know how many dey call me to take their v... Ashawo like you
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thank you sir grin
You have said it all
and what exactly did he say? Or u haven't taken ur drugs yet?
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by thehedge(f): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
mr Seun please create an insanity section, add this OP monicker there, and put a psychiatric doctor incharge. some of this people really need help grin
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
thehedge:
mr Seun please create an insanity section, add this OP monicker there, and put a psychiatric doctor incharge. some of this people really need help grin

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Kemperor: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Greetings again, I come with my everyday challenges with women.

Now yesterday's evening, I was with a girl of 23 in a school that's yet to be completely built, she actually teaches there. I was passing around 3:30pm after school hours and what I heard was (so u can't greet abi) I just smiled and turned to her window which was facing outside, so I told her I wanna get something and I'll see her when coming back but she declined and insisted I see her that time. I went and Looked her in the eyes and she kept starring back at me till I interrupted the gaze and found out she was taking 2 kids on extra lessons,i commended her on her good job and she asked me to come in through the entrance,to which I agreed. Note: these 2kids are just 2 years of age lol

I got inside and came straight to where she was sitted, I rubbed on her cheek and she just smiled and requested she checks out my newly acquired phone, I gave it to her and walked my hand on her back, she didn't say anything.. .but the kids were looking, so I sat beside her as she checked my phone. Just then, my girlfriend called and I picked up,she started sounding suspicious but I found my way out of it. After my call was done, this girl dismissed the two kids asked them to go home. After they left, I moved to her and looked into her eyes and realized I was lusting after this girl....

I asked her to stand up cos I wanna check out her butt and she smiled and said no, asking why I wanna check it out, I grabbed her both hands and tried pulling her up but she still sat the, so I just sat by her and acted like I was disappointed,so she stood up and I just realized this girl was going to be tight, and she's slim but with a large butt.. .i felt this lustfulness taking a hold on me, she was stuffing some things into her back and I was already viewing her naked before my Very eyes, so I slowly walked to her and grabbed her waist from the rear, then I whispered this to her (you know you're the only girl I've been this close with, and ur body is so sexy) she looked at me and smiled, I kissed her neck, hitting my dickon her ass slowly and she said NOTHING, just mute and smiling.. While I was looking for her zip to take it down, we heard foot steps approaching and dang! It was her sister, I acted like nothing was going on.

The sister paused a min, before telling her what she wanna tell her and left, I continued humping my dick On her Ass and touching her cheek before I turned her face and kissed her.. She looked at me with a surprised face and was like hmm....i turned her facing me and was about pulling her close when her sister came again leaving the keys to their house with her cos she seem to be going somewhere, she collected it and asked me to meet her there today after school hrs and I did, but this time I went with 4 condoms, she wanted to fix me raw but I told her I came with an helmet and yeah, I fuxked her but she said she did it because she likes me, that her boyfriend isn't gonna be happy if he finds out but I shouldn't worry,she knows how to handle him.

Immediately she said this, guilt and sadness circulated my heart, I kissed her and told her I'm sorry, that I never knew she was dating, she said its okay, but I told her we shouldn't do this again, she then asked me if I didn't like it and I just walked out on her..

did I do the right thing guys? My soul is filled with guilt and my conscience isnt helping matters..

Hadez.. .what do I do Biko?

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Kemperor post=53514298][/quote]like I care...

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by okanlawon94(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jex don't worry,ur girl will also be.. coolJex don't worry,ur girl will also be..
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Akachukwu42(m): 4:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Lemme guess u wanted to hit n run.. If so.. . She made it easy for you.. . The problem here is she might want more from u, since she has obviously said she likes u.

Even if u are feeling guilty now, are u sure u wouldn't fall next time??
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by rex444(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Get on with your life young lad,dont make a big deal out of nothing
Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by ameezy(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2017
angry

Re: She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Akachukwu42:
Lemme guess u wanted to hit n run.. If so.. . She made it easy for you.. . The problem here is she might want more from u, since she has obviously said she likes u.

Even if u are feeling guilty now, are u sure u wouldn't fall next time??
sincerely I wouldn't fall a next time... Until I have confirmed she has sacked her boyfriend officially.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Picture On Her Nl Account / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.