Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting (8166 Views)

Lady Says She Allowed Her Bestfriend Date Her Boyfriend To Make Them Happy / She Allowed Me Ffuckked Her On Her Period / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by sweetprick(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
theres this girl i met on social media (name withheld for anonymity) we have become acquaintances, done video chats, sent pics and sometimes get naughty online. she decided to come visit for the first time, a suggestion i initially rebuffed but later gave in. we finally fixed a date for her visit. she did came over and i went to pick her up, she actually looked nice as she did online. i sensed some kind of excitement on her face when we met. immediately i took her to my apartment she freshened up and made advances at me i knew what she wanted but played dumb till she was vocal about it. as a sharp guy no dulling i gave it to her the way she wanted and thats how we started f*cking for about two weeks she stayed at my place, i actually love her and shes quite decent but my fear is why would she allow me f*ck her on the first meeting? and am begining to doubt her decency.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by greatnaija01: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
kindly DOUBT your own decency..... AND go for HIV/AIDS test. in this day and time u get a TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE sex and you think its normal...... MANY SECRETS ARE AWAITING U BOTH.. either there is a health problem or worse a SPIRITUAL PROBLEM. u r finished

sweetprick:
theres this girl i met on social media (name withheld for anonymity) we have become acquaintances, done video chats, sent pics and sometimes get naughty online. she decided to come visit for the first time, a suggestion i initially rebuffed but later gave in. we finally fixed a date for her visit. she did came over and i went to pick her up, she actually looked nice as she did online. i sensed some kind of excitement on her face when we met. immediately i took her to my apartment she freshened up and made advances at me i knew what she wanted but played dumb till she was vocal about it. as a sharp guy no dulling i gave it to her the way she wanted and thats how we started f*cking for about two weeks she stayed at my place, i actually love her and shes quite decent but my fear is why would she allow me f*ck her on the first meeting? and am begining to doubt her decency.

20 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Satisfaction fall on you join.
You want to leave her, another person's future wife.
grin

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by ALIBABAgcfr(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
HIV/AIDS fall on you

I dont know how guys do it but i don't just fvck anyhow without proper consideration.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by smartty68(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
sweetprick:
Because she feels free and secured around you and stop painting the picture black already!

12 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by onlinetomola(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Why do some guys always think otherwise when a lady allow them to sample her on first date.... Listen to yourself Op, you said you love her and she looks very decent and yet you are here on Nairaland crucifying and molesting her.

7 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

She's h0rny...duh!

Why the hell she will play hard to get when she knows she will get what she want? Some ladies juz wanted being fucck good, licked good juz they way they imagine it grin

6 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by longjohnsilver: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dude just enjoy urself while it last, cause obviously ur head deh game wella, she might just be feeling u it doesnt mean she aint decent.

You should be able to detect if she is decent or not with your dealings with her.

This same girl dat has spent two weeks wit you is probably keep some other guys in the waiting list.

As for those say HIV/AIDS,something must kill a man...

Life is too short and all men will die.

4 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Mkbryants(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abegi!... Go and sit down jorr. Besides is it an achievement

It's your type that would sniff a lady pant and start ejaculating.

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Evablizin(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
You are now having a second thought after having sex with her abi had it been she lock up you will say that she is forming what she is not,my friend go and borrow some sense and stop sexing upandan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
but if she plays hard to get now...you tag her a pretender..!!thought you also follow for people weh deh shout girls should go for what they want ...why do you sound so scared..

btw,go check your HIV status if you have been doing it without protection
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Lalas247(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lets break this down ...

So she is decent and nice ..
you bang first day you didn't know that then abi
You stated for 2 WEEKS shocked
After u don chop chop chop chop chop belle full
U wan come dump OP e no go better for u lie lie grin na me talk am
U berra marry her angry

You are contradicting yourself you said she is decent so because you two grown adults decide to have sex for 2 WEEKS now she no longer decent ...
Op talk true grin u wan dip ur d for another pond abi . Also you love her within 2 weeks or wt undecided

11 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by KennyID17(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Lets break this down ...

U berra marry her angry

You are contradicting yourself you said she is decent so because you two grown adults decide to have sex for 2 WEEKS now she no longer decent ...
Op talk true grin u wan dip ur d for another pond abi . Also you love her within 2 weeks or wt undecided

grin
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by kinibigdeal(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Lets break this down ...

U berra marry her angry

Why are you taking it personal, is it your Bleep smh
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Since the both of you have been chatting up, exchanging pics online and probably confessing love to each other, I don't think her meeting you for the first time was your first date. You've been dating but unable to meet. Feeling the way you're now is natural for some guys, you should really question her morality 'cause spending two weeks with you is something no girl with moral compass would do.

6 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by kinibigdeal(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:
but if she plays hard to get now...you tag her a pretender..!!thought you also follow for people weh deh shout girls should go for what they want ...why are do you sound so scared..

Spotted
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Lalas247(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
KennyID17:

grin

Sweeri kiss
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Martin0(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:
but if she plays hard to get now...you tag her a pretender..!!thought you also follow for people weh deh shout girls should go for what they want ...why are do you sound so scared..

madam the madam na so ooo,when I said had a topic about this sometime ago,I got calls from different angle's asking if I high,she don agree now his now complaining,if she nor agree mehn ah this girl dey form,infact eh una dey try...iff be woman chai well God know why
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Airtimex(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hey dawg! Why art thou too cheap

She isn't cheap, you are... sad

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Martin0:
madam the madam na so ooo,when I said had a topic about this sometime ago,I got calls from different angle's asking if I high,she don agree now his now complaining,if she nor agree mehn ah this girl dey form,infact eh una dey try...iff be woman chai well God know why
dear. .I tire for some guys
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Martin0(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:

dear. .I tire for some guys
hahahaha u eh,well sha wat to do?na who we go blam then?

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Merryglad(f): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
So for your mind you dey decent abi?

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by slayking(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Airtimex:
Hey dawg! Why art thou too cheap

She isn't cheap, you are... sad
Lol!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
many of these online gals are shameless. me and my guys pass them around. we usually fuK dem on same day we meet. how did u get my number -- i stole it, sorry i dialed the wrong number-but ur voice is nice, u gave me online dont u remember. smh

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Dude just enjoy urself while it last, cause obviously ur head deh game wella, she might just be feeling u it doesnt mean she aint decent.

You should be able to detect if she is decent or not with your dealings with her.

This same girl dat has spent two weeks wit you is probably keep some other guys in the waiting list.

As for those say HIV/AIDS,something must kill a man...

Life is too short and all men will die.

Yeah: life is too short and all men will die BUT ETERNITY NO BE BEANS, EITHER HEAVEN OR HELL

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Lets break this down ...

U berra marry her angry

Will now agree to our no to premarital sex stand?
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Lets break this down ...

U berra marry her angry

Will you now agree to our NO to premarital sex stand?
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
You are now having a second thought after having sex with her abi had it been she lock up you will say that she is forming what she is not,my friend go and borrow some sense and stop sexing upandan

Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Evablizin(f): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
jusRadical:

i stand with you
Re: She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting by Next2Bezee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Why are you taking it personal, is it your Bleep smh

Allow then jor, they are calling out the Op on his crap.

If he starts to think she is cheap after pulverizing her ponyor severely for 2 weeks, then he is really an illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out / What Is The Easiest Way To Break-up A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.