Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum (23721 Views)

"Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by ayusco85(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by ayusco85(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The Presidency should be professional and make it official for once.
This is a country filled with all calibre of humans u can think of from computer gurus, pastors, imams, lawyers, doctors, traditionalist,businessmen etc.
They can't continue to play with our intelligence, bc they will definitely not succeed.
So whatever, it z with the president, they should be clear and sound about it so as to douse the rumors and tension already created and win more respect and honour from the Nigerian people instead of beating about the bush.
If he z sick, tell Nigerians that their president z sick and needs their prayers, not saying that he z hale and hearty while we knew that all z not well with the president.
The earlier the government shun this their deception the better for them cuz the #keyword b/w the government and the People z #Trust Which z @ threat and fast losing b/w APC and Nigerians.

Who did this to u. Why can't you write coherently? Are u that lazy to type words correctly or them use short hand swear for you ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by linobrown9(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Interestin
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
It should change its acronym to Save Buhari Group

Na only them waka come?
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by leofab(f): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Yeye
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by anonymuz(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2017
frenchwine:
They would only come up with another lie, another incoherent lie that wouldn't even make sense to a kiddo
zombie.....like sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Buking1: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
No mind them Na so they go show us moni withdraw from bank as evidence
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by omenkaLives(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2017
OreMI22:
People that know the true condition of BUHARI are busy frantically sharing and transferring out huge sum of money from the federal purse while these children are giving ultimatums
It is so painful honestly. If indeed baba is too sick to continue, they'd make sure they steal to last them for a hundred generations and then cover their tracks before mulling over handing power over to Osinbajo.

That is exactly what is going on right now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by LordAdam7: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
I wonder why some pigs will open their mouths wide n say d health status of the president doesn't have to be revealed, in other words, Nigerians are of no importance and don't deserve that information!

I will be surprised if the AG responds to this or releases any substantial information because this government has displayed so much impunity and have seen the 'worst' gullible Nigerians can do which is to vote them in. With their sit-tight military mentality, they will rather subvert n suppress the will of the people just to perpetuate themselves in power.

I still can't get over the excruciating ignorance of Bola Tinubu that wil open his own rotten buccal cavity to say that slow death of the naira compared to the dollar and other currencies doesn't matter because we earn salaries in naira and we are not importers n exporters! I cannot fathom how he is a 'jagaban' with zero economic knowledge! If the dollar-naira exchange rate didn't matter why was it a major campaign point? Maybe that part was directed at importers and exporters, as if Nigeria is not an import-dependent, consuming country down to petroleum products that practically power d economy!

Tinubu is overrated.

-Lord
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Antoeni(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Sahara Reporters is breaking!
SaharaReporters EXCLUSIVE: Buhari May Undergo Chemotherapy Treatment For Six Months To Treat Acute Prostate Cancer at Princess Grace Hospital, London. President Muhammadu Buhari is suffering from an acute prostate cancer that has reached metastasis stage and may have to be away from Nigeria for not less than six months to undergo chemotherapy treatment, otherwise known as chemo, SaharaReporters has learnt. Source revealed that the President, who is being treated at The Princess Grace Hospital, 42–52 Nottingham Place, London collapsed last week when the first medicine was tried on him, forcing his doctors to suspend the chemotherapy treatment immediately. A medical expert said; “When cancer has reached a metastasis stage, it means that the cancer cells have spread from the primary site of origin (where it started) into different area(s) of the body, including the bones. “Chemotherapy is the use of anti-cancerous drugs designed to shrink and control the size of the cancer while prostatectomy surgery is performed by an urologist to remove the entire prostate in order to remove the cancerous cells. “Chemo drugs are administered by doctors in cycles, with each period of treatment followed by a rest period to allow the body time to recover. Each cycle typically lasts for a few weeks.” The source disclosed that President Buhari had been battling prostate cancer for more than five years and he had been advised to undergo chemotherapy treatment or a prostatectomy surgery, which will keep him out of the country for not less than six months, but fear of losing power made him declined. With each cycle of the chemo treatment expected to last for three to four weeks, the entire cycles is expected to last for more than six months. Apart from the danger of being away for more than six months, fear is also being expressed concerning the side effects of the chemo drugs on the President because of his age. Though chemo drugs are said to kill fast-growing cancer cells, the drugs also travel throughout the body and can affect normal, healthy cells that are fast-growing, too. Damage to these healthy cells causes side effects such as urine and bladder changes and kidney problems, chemo also affects the brain and can lead of low concentration and focus, mood changes, fatigue and hair loss. Other side effects of chemo drugs are; easy bruising and bleeding, mouth, tongue, and throat problems such as sores and pain with swallowing, anaemia (low red blood cell counts), nausea and vomiting, appetite changes, constipation, diarrhoea among others. It should be recalled that President Buhari had on January 19 written the National Assembly, notifying the legislature that he was proceeding on a 10-day leave from January 23 to February 6, and temporarily transferring presidential power to Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo. The leave was supposed to last 10 work days, between January 23 and February 6, according to the letter transmitted to both chambers of the National Assembly. However, instead of waiting till January 23 that the leave was to commence, the President hurriedly traveled on Thursday, January 19, not minding that Vice President Osinbajo was outside the country. Presidency source disclosed that instead of landing at Heathrow Airport, the Presidential Jet that took President Buhari to London landed at London City Airport and he was moved to Princess Grace Hospital with air ambulance

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Pascal181: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2017
yes I stand with SNG. even if has changed address, we want to know.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by zest17(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2017
mpeach Yar'Adua now, Buhari tells lawmakers
From ISMAIL OMIPIDAN, Kaduna, Sun
Newspapers (Wednesday, March 10, 2010 )
Former Head of State, Major General
Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has declared that the
only solution to present political uncertainty in
the country is for the National Assembly to set
machineries in motion for the impeachment of
ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. The 2003
and 2007 presidential candidate of the All Nigeria
Peoples Party (ANPP) made the declaration
yesterday while addressing members of the
National Unity Forum (NUF) which had visited
him in Kaduna. The forum led by Alhaji Maigida
Musa Abdu had from last week began visiting
notable northern leaders to seek their opinions
on how best to handle the Yar'Adua mess and at
the same time ensuring that the region does not
lose out completely in the power equation,
especially as the country approaches 2011. For
instance, when it met with former Inspector-
General of Police (IGP), Alhaji Muhammadu
Dikko Yusuf, last week, the former police boss
seized the occasion to call on the north to
ensure that it produced 'credible and acceptable
replacement' for Yar'Adua in 2011 presidential
election. Incidentally, like Buhari, the former
police boss is also from Katsina State, like
Yar'Adua. And Daily Sun can authoritatively
reveal that until the president took ill, Dikko was
one of his honorary advisers. But unlike Dikko,
Buhari was more forthcoming when he further
said the Federal Executive Council must save
the nation from the current agony by declaring
the president incapacitated to pave the way for
his impeachment. He further argued that Nigeria,
as a nation, should not have been in the present
situation if the provisions of the constitution
were respected by the leadership of the country,
insisting that the constitution has specific
provisions on how an ailing president could be
succeeded, even as he noted that the refusal by
the FEC to respect and apply the constitutional
provisions had led to the present crisis in the
country. In an apparent reference to the
resolution passed by the National Assembly,
which empowered Goodluck Jonathan to function
as an acting president, the former head of state
noted that it was wrong to introduce extra-
constitutional measures to tackle problems
already addressed by the constitution. To this
end, he stressed that the joy of political
expediency would never replace clear laid out
regulations spelt out by the laws of the land,
adding that 'political expediency won't remedy
this kind of problem because if the FEC had
acted in accordance with the constitution by
invoking the necessary sections to declare the
president incapacitated, we would not have
found ourselves in this present situation. 'As you
can see, adopting extra-constitutional measures
have not addressed the problem. If it had, we
would not have been subjected to the raging
debates and controversy going on. So we must
go back to the constitution. The exco must do
the right thing because once we start moving
away from the constitution, then we are inviting
anarchy,' Buhari added. He also called on the
acting president to make electoral reform the
priority of his government, saying that he has a
feeling Nigerians would stand up for the truth
and reject any imposition, or any government
that wins election through 'unfair' means in 2011.
While maintaining that unless free and fair polls
are conducted next year, both the polity and the
country would not be stabilized, the former
military leader further said the first measure of
commitment to the electoral reform agenda was
to reorganize INEC and make it more effective.
He said INEC, as presently constituted, could not
give Nigerians what they need in 2011, given
what happened during the recent governorship
elections in Anambra State...Copied. Same is here now.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by AngelicBeing: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2017
unikprince:
sarki oya tell us where bubu is. grin
sarrki:
I agree we need to know 

What the constitution requires him to do baba have done it

All we need to do is to pray for him as required by the two major holy books

Pmb is not the problem of Nigeria 

The system and the people of Nigeria are the problem 

Long live muhammadu buhari 

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

l am Bubu, l am in England, l have multiple health issues, l was forced to contest for presidency, l prefer to go back to Daura and take care of my cows but the Cabal in the presidency dont want me to resign, l hereby tender my resignation on Nairaland, copy and re-broadcast this message to all Nigerians, l am tired to be a president, Osibande is the new President, he will handover to the Easterners in 2019, Osibande is already acting on my behalf, l hereby declare myself unfit to govern Nigeria, thanks Nigerians for voting me , a clueless cow rearer, enjoy your change tongue

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by anibi9674: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2017
we are just too docile in this country.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest
bro,u get mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Ningi2020(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Some Mad dogs will b very happy to see this trash, its only in Nigeria u hear to much of talks without action...
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
I seconded
Naija na for allofos
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by kings09(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
They can't oo. Sarrki n madridguy r still trekking. Dem just reach Ghana
unikprince:
sarki oya tell us where bubu is. grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by MistaBabz: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Dead or Alive make them show am na. People are wicked oo na so they hide Yar'adua's own so tey till when they can't hide any longer. All these Katsina leaders no well sef
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by netflicks(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Save Nigeria Group long time no see cheesy...where av u been since GEJ Subsidy protest? .. ..so na now una wake up abi.. .ok wait I will tell u where ur president is.. . tongue
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by phynofino: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Firefire:
Interesting...
Very interesting they want to Confirm Osibanjo.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Smallville10:
Pls i pray he is dead... I want to see what d fulanis will do, becus i am ready to spill blood of those bas*ards

easy bro!
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by michoim(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2017
After 74 hours what will you do? This IPoB affiliates really think they are anything to go by.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by HomeOfMe(f): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Kemperor:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/sng-gives-presidency-74-hr-ultimatum-disclose-buharis-health-status/
Since he fell ill,hardly have I seen the wife come come out to speak nor their daughter's honeymoon updates,why is the family of Mr president quiet?
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by daveP(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
seunlayi:
All I know is that baba is alive and will come back alive.
Your omniscientic reasoning is quite legendary, please walk up to one TV and give us details of how he is still on Life support or otherwise.

Crap!!
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by RZArecta(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Tininbu has released his dogs on baba so that his puppet will become presido grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Abagworo(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2017
I like groups with integrity like SNG. Let us wait for FG's response.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by RZArecta(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2017
michoim:
After 74 hours what will you do? This IPoB affiliates really think they are anything to go by.
save Nigeria group an ipob affiliate ? Wonderful !!! So I guess Tunde Bakare is an "ipad yoot" from Anambra state... Ingenious cool
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by miqos02(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2017
schoolhelpng:
the founder, past. tunde bakara, do u now see that buhari is not worthy to rule this country. I will not forgive u because u r among those that put Nigeria in this mess
same here, I think he is too ashamed to apologise
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by magoo10(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
save Nigeria ko! save nigeria ni!
rubbish group demanding what they cannot have. chameleons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Matawalle: Well Done For Stopping The Bogus Pension / Defected PDP Chairman, Inokoba Slumps / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.