Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum (23716 Views)

"Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Asek1(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari please in the interest of the country, kindly resign and save us from this quagmire....
You have nothing to lose undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by ShootToKill: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
I wonder why some pigs will open their mouths wide n say d health status of the president doesn't have to be revealed, in other words, Nigerians are of no importance and don't deserve that information!

I will be surprised if the AG responds to this or releases any substantial information because this government has displayed so much impunity and have seen the 'worst' gullible Nigerians can do which is to vote them in. With their sit-tight military mentality, they will rather subvert n suppress the will of the people just to perpetuate themselves in power.

I still can't get over the excruciating ignorance of Bola Tinubu that wil open his own rotten buccal cavity to say that slow death of the naira compared to the dollar and other currencies doesn't matter because we earn salaries in naira and we are not importers n exporters! I cannot fathom how he is a 'jagaban' with zero economic knowledge! If the dollar-naira exchange rate didn't matter why was it a major campaign point? Maybe that part was directed at importers and exporters, as if Nigeria is not an import-dependent, consuming country down to petroleum products that practically power d economy!

Well, The mor0ns who voted for presidiot were called 'Monkeys and Baboons' by the same dullard, yet they marched to the polls to vote the tyranical illiterate and gloated over it, calling those who saw reason to vote against their dullard as 5%ers.

In the real sense, Monkeys and Baboons (according to their dullard) do not have the right to ask about the health of their presidiot.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Letoma(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Cyber Rambo but real life chicken..... grin

NL unable get mouth sha
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Good!...enough of rawbishness!
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by MrBONE2(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2017
unikprince:
sarki oya tell us where bubu is. grin
Someone will said that he is in Burgham Palace Guwaradly chilling with Suyar,Kilishi and Fura da Nono. grin grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by w808: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2017
only god we help us in dis country
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Lilimax(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest
grin But I reject that!
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by BlackSeptember: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
What is SNG and who is Ezeagu ? Who knows you ? Why are you people so obsessed with irrelevant ultimatas ?
What sort of a lieing barrister is this ?
Whoever knew or heard of you during Yar-adua's matter ?
Noise-makers.

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Smallville10:
yeah, u think everyone thinks like u abi. I have tried starting up a revolution but i discover must of u nigerians are worthless, waste talkers, empty barrels, coward oriented zombies

grin

See as the truth don pain you die? Online 2pac.....

"Cluck cluck....Pucock!!!!"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by morbeta(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2017
The Fulani have been the most unsuccessful leaders of Nigeria .

1. Tafawa Belewa...died in office

2. Shehu Shagari ..removed from office

3. Buhari (first attempt) ..removed from Office

4. Abacha. ...died in office

5. Yara dua....died in office

6. Buhari... (2nd attempt) ?

The others were NOT FULANI

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by ivili(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
I wonder why some pigs will open their mouths wide n say d health status of the president doesn't have to be revealed, in other words, Nigerians are of no importance and don't deserve that information!

I will be surprised if the AG responds to this or releases any substantial information because this government has displayed so much impunity and have seen the 'worst' gullible Nigerians can do which is to vote them in. With their sit-tight military mentality, they will rather subvert n suppress the will of the people just to perpetuate themselves in power.

I still can't get over the excruciating ignorance of Bola Tinubu that wil open his own rotten buccal cavity to say that slow death of the naira compared to the dollar and other currencies doesn't matter because we earn salaries in naira and we are not importers n exporters! I cannot fathom how he is a 'jagaban' with zero economic knowledge! If the dollar-naira exchange rate didn't matter why was it a major campaign point? Maybe that part was directed at importers and exporters, as if Nigeria is not an import-dependent, consuming country down to petroleum products that practically power d economy!
After reading your post,i just had to check your profile. I feel good some Nigerians can actually reason with a sound mind. This gives me joy.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by edibless0(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
End of the road.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by omoharry(f): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2017
I see Yar'adua 102 buohaha!! is about to be at play again
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
I agree we need to know 

What the constitution requires him to do baba have done it

All we need to do is to pray for him as required by the two major holy books

Pmb is not the problem of Nigeria 

The system and the people of Nigeria are the problem 

Long live muhammadu buhari 

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

how can we pray for him when they are denying that he is sick?what do we pray about?
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by Freesman32: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
I agree we need to know 

Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie)
Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie)

Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie)

Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go kill
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go quench
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro

Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)

Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way

Joro, jara, joro

Attention! (Zombie)
Quick march!
Slow march! (Zombie)
Left turn!
Right turn! (Zombie)
About turn!
Double up! (Zombie)
Salute!
Open your hat! (Zombie)
Stand at ease!
Fall in! (Zombie)
Fall out!
Fall down! (Zombie)
Get ready!

Halt!

Order!

Dismiss!
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
I agree we need to know 

One crate of Star lager to the carpenter that planked your brain back to factory setting...may you not be infected with the zombie virus again.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
ivili:
After reading your post,i just had to check your profile. I feel good some Nigerians can actually reason with a sound mind. This gives me joy.

You feel good or you feel sexually aroused...talk true.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by SaintNemesis(f): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Save Nigeria Group my ass! You have been saving you pockets since 2011!
Pay master has paid your allowance, right? Femi Kuti told us how you were paid preciously. You went into recess. Now the paycheck has come, you can give ultimatum. 72 hours my foot!
Note: PMB is not GEJ nor Yaradua.
Una go wait tire.
Lol! When fuel prices went up from N87 to N145. Your patron didn't drop anything. So you stayed quiet.
Unlawful arrest dentition came, Killings of Nigerian citizens by hired mercenary fulani herdsmen rose, you were still on recess, immediately, you patrons smell a possibility of taking hold of power, they paid into your account. As soon as the alert entered, ultimatum was cooked up.
Greedy, selfish Save my pocket group. Where is Joe Odumakin, the allowance paid to her wasnt sufficient i guess. where are the so called activist?
If Buhari tells you his health status then what? He is hale and hearty, just undergoing treatment as any normal human being. Besides he has fulfilled the law by handing over, Are you saying the V. P is not competent to act in his absence, if so he should resign let Sarki take over.
Dreamers Indeed! Buhari till 2023!
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by KanwuliaExtra: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
IS NIGERIA NOW A FAILED STATE?

MISSING PRESIDENT

145 of 1999 Constitution:

"Whenever the President transmits to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives a written declaration that he is proceeding on vacation or that he is otherwise unable to discharge the functions of his office, until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary such functions shall be discharged by the Vice-President as Acting President."

When traveling in January, Gen Muhammadu Buhari PERSONALLY transmitted a letter to the National Assembly, notifying them of a SPECIFIC TEN DAYS VACATION, which ended on February 6, 2017. This letter was duly read and became part and parcel of the Votes and Proceedings of the National Assembly.

The president did not return on February 6 as he promised but he has purportedly taken an extended vacation, on ground of ill health, through a letter they was said to have been transmitted to the National Assembly. That "letter" has not been seen by anyone, in order to determine its authenticity and its real author.

The "letter" has not been READ ON THE FLOORS of either Chambers of the National Assembly, to make it part of its Votes and Proceedings. In effect, the legal capacity of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, ends midnight February 6, 2017.

Somehow, as if acting out a clever script, the Senate had hurriedly adjourned it sitting to February 24, ever before the "letter" for an extended vacation arrived. So legally, the "letter" is cooling somewhere in the National Assembly, just another letter, without any force of law. A letter transmitted to the National Assembly MUST BE READ at the plenary session to become binding.

So, by February 7, 2017, there will be no President or Acting President.

Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, is from the Southern part of Nigeria.

MISSING CHIEF JUSTICE

Section 231(5) of 1999 Constitution:

"(5) Except on the recommendation of the National Judicial Council, an appointment pursuant to the provisions of subsection (4) of this section shall cease to have effect after the expiration of three months from the date of such appointment, and the President shall not re-appointment a person whose appointment has lapsed."

On November 9, 2016, the Hon Jus Mahmoud Mohammed, CJN, retired as the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The National Judicial Council recommended but the President ignored the choice of Hon Jus Walter Onnoghen, JSC, as Chief Justice of Nigeria, but proceeded to swear him in Acting capacity for three months. Until he traveled for his ten day vacation, the President did not forward the nomination of Hon Jus Walter Onnoghen to the Senate, for confirmation as substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria. Up until the time that the tenure of the Acting President will expire this night, he did not forward the name and so he cannot do so after tonight.

The tenure of the Acting CJN will lapse on February 10, 2017. As of this night, the NJC has not met to consider recommending Hon Jus Onnoghen for renewal as Acting CJN. The NJC cannot do this after February 6, 2017, as there will be no President or Acting President, to receive such recommendation.

Hon Jus Onnoghen is from the Southern part of Nigeria.

MISSING SENATE

The President of the Senate is facing multiple trials, bordering on failure to declare his assets. If he is convicted, he would have to step down as Senate President.

NOW THE KNOTTY QUESTIONS:

1. So where are we?
2. Has the Nigerian nation failed?
3. Are we being tricked or taken for a ride by some people?
4. How come the sudden adjournment of the Senate?
5. Was somebody aware prior to today that the president will not arrive this week?
6. Is this all a game? If so, who are the players and who are the spectators?
7. Who singed the letter for extended vacation?
8. In the absence of a substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria, what is the fate of the judiciary?
9. Who is that in charge of the affairs in Nigeria presently?
10. Must we all sit down and tolerate all these nonsense?

You may add your own questions and keep adding them until we get the answers.

Nigeria we hail thee!

GOD BLESS HER CITIZENS....

Failed country! cry
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2017
proeast:
Yoruba Moslem! Smh.
do you have problems with that? tongue
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Toosure70:
From mere commissioner to President.
na Godwin o na Godwin.

My uncle will soon possess his possession grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by seunlayi(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2017
daveP:
Your omniscientic reasoning is quite legendary, please walk up to one TV and give us details of how he is still on Life support or otherwise.

Crap!!
that was just an inconclusive post from me, check my other posts, I be original anti-zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by 2016v2017: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2017
opribo:
Some people are devil o, so upon this his poor health condition he was threatening to unleash the blood of baboon and dogs if he should loose the last election.

Which means that he only wanted to take along with him the lives of innocent Nigerians should he had lost that election.

So now it is clear he has no good intentions for us in fact we must be on guard what their next move will be. Wicked cabal people.

If youvarr alive to host visitors in London why can't he talk to Nigerians at home. They are lying to those they have always lied to but they can't take this one too far because we are wiser now.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by ThinkSmarter: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
ayusco85:

Who did this to u. Why can't you write coherently? Are u that lazy to type words correctly or them use short hand swear for you ni?
this is not an official writing or exam where Rule of concord, use of punctuation, paragraphing, mechanical accuracy etc applies Uncle.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
seunlayi:

that was just an inconclusive post from me, check my other posts, I be original anti-zombie

Give enough hint next time

(searches for thumbs up emoticon)
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by ivili(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

You feel good or you feel sexually aroused...talk true.
ol boy no draw my leg come out.
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by seunlayi(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
daveP:

Give enough hint next time

(searches for thumbs up emoticon)

i can feel the thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by first001: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by UncleJudax(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:

with all due respect.....you are intelligent wink
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by judondasylva(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
very funny country
Re: Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum by euchariadavid(f): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Right move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.