Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) (23646 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by felix000000(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2017
is that all?

Next person plz
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by dacovajnr: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
The dilck too sweet that She had to stay for 3weeks as against Her initial plan of 1week..The pussay so sweet That the Niccur got hooked

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=JennieCutie4U post=53524420][/quote]

You look beautiful, just checked you out
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Khutie:
Na xo I've been on Laveda for some months now; even wid all the negative bashing she has been getting from niggurs around... still lil progress embarassed Laveda baby when will I ever gonna geh the presidential opportunity to meet an awesome girlie lyk ya? .

she go come think xay I no dey serious

continue hoping oga. you re just a newcomer if you know what I mean.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Myfantasies this could be us. wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

Brotherly how far?
I bam.
Wataguan?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by MrKings1(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Happy for u.. even if u lied in some extent...
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2017
emeijeh:
I bam. Wataguan?
Nothing much baba.
still in Benin?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Khutie: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

continue hoping oga. you re just a newcomer if you know what I mean.

...and yhu wey be old comer wah have yhu achieved??
Yhu suppose know wah I mean grin .

I just blessed yhu wid my attention, go home and seek not another one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by banio: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Beware of PH boy. He could engage U just to flush as many times as possible.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Baby love, world prettiest being, how re you sweet? @missyetty
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Khutie:

...and yhu wey be old comer wah have yhu achieved??
Yhu suppose know wah I mean grin .

I just blessed yhu wid my attention, go home and seek not another one.

grin grin see this newcomer o, nor worry sha, my moniker will starting popping up more in your head very soon.

Oya Abeg dash me another of your attention, you know say you na trump Pikin na. wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2017
passyhansome:

You look beautiful, just checked you out
thank you
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by kelvyn7: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Please allow me to sleep...wake me up again when they are married undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by freeborn76(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Why does it seem like she is advertising curious cat? undecided undecided undecidedanyways, congrats
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by rill: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2017
why there names come be like this
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:
You see! Husband full everywhere. There was a lady that tweeted yesterday that she had already chosen her Aso Ebi while searching on the other hand. By next week, the news will be out that she is getting married like this one.

Morale of the story: Nairaland babes, husband can be found anyway.. Even in a bus.
Let nairaland babes be c'mon!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by jackie35(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Tonte, an Abuja-based Realtor got engaged to herman last month, five months after they started chatting on Twitter, then Facebook.

See her tweets below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/08/he-asked-to-be-her-online-friend-nigerian-couple-who-met-on-twitter-get-engaged/

Where is the groom's face?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Khutie: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

grin grin see this newcomer o, nor worry sha, my moniker will starting popping up more in your head very soon.

Oya Abeg dash me another of your attention, you know say you na trump Pikin na. wink

"It’s important to think of the challenges or
problems in your life, But EVEN MORE
IMPORTANT is to ‘PUT THEM DOWN’ at the end
of every day before you go to sleep…
That way, you are not stressed, you wake up
every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue,
any challenge that comes your way!" cool

I hope yhu ain't taking dis sh*t xo serious buh if yhu re; I just took a reference to yhur post
tongue

...and yet he seeketh another attention and it was granted khoz he is and will always be a strong headed boyfriend of his girlfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:
Myfantasies this could be us. wink

Ur love for me was never true angry

U played with my heart
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2017
myfantasies:

Ur love for me was never true angry
U played with my heart
Will you stop this trash?
And here I am after months and still remembered your moniker and mentioned you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Khutie:

"It’s important to think of the challenges or
problems in your life, But EVEN MORE
IMPORTANT is to ‘PUT THEM DOWN’ at the end
of every day before you go to sleep…
That way, you are not stressed, you wake up
every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue,
any challenge that comes your way!" cool

I hope yhu ain't taking dis sh*t xo serious buh if yhu re; I just took a reference to yhur post
tongue

...and yet he seeketh another attention and it was granted khoz he is and will always be a strong headed boyfriend of his girlfriend grin

Whats this long epistle for na? you na writer na?

this isn't ditching oga, just a hand of hello being stretched out to you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

Nothing much baba.

still in Benin?
No.
Who pls?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2017
emeijeh:
No. Who pls?
Ask me again!
Kinginvahala, guess you have come across this moniker before?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

Will you stop this trash?

And here I am after months and still remembered your moniker and mentioned you?

Mentioning my moniker is just a formality

Where have you been all dese months

Heart breaker
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2017
myfantasies:

Mentioning my moniker is just a formality

Where have you been all dese months

Heart breaker

Nah, it isn't a formality, it means you re still and always in my heart.

Where have I been all these months? can you swear you haven't been seeing and ignoring my monikers?

Nor be only heart breaker, na heart stereo.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

Nah, it isn't a formality, it means you re still and always in my heart.

Where have I been all these months? can you swear you haven't been seeing and ignoring my monikers?

Nor be only heart breaker, na heart stereo.

By the way who is behind dis moniker
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
myfantasies:

By the way who is behind dis moniker

How many nairalanders have broken your heart according to you? I am him whom your instinct is telling you I am.

I am the reason you wrote what's on your signature. Think!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Khutie: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

Whats this long epistle for na? you na writer na?

this isn't ditching oga, just a hand of hello being stretched out to you.

BROTHERLY
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Khutie:

BROTHERLY
Lol, you thought my intention was to come e-slice your throat right? wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Khutie: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

Lol, you thought my intention was to come e-slice your throat right? wink

... grin Kinda...
and I wasn't prepared for it. Thankx to yhu, at least yhu haven't e-sliced me up yet. #Respek

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photo) by Arabiandude: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Khutie:

... grin Kinda...
and I wasn't prepared for it. Thankx to yhu, at least yhu haven't e-sliced me up yet. #Respek

Hehehehehehe, you should always be prepared for Nairaland e-wars, mostly when you have a slogan written on your signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 / The Official Engagement :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.