Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey (23649 Views)

Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Islie: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
“Of those with more than one partner in the last 12 months, 24% of women and 45% of men reported using a condom during…

By Israel Arogbonlo

Kenyan men have an average of seven sexual partners in their the last 12 months, while women have had two, according to a new survey released by the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS).

In a report titled “Demographic and Health Survey”, the KNBS revealed the average number of sexual partners among Kenyan women is 2.3 and 7.4 among men.

The report also gathered 35 percent of men reported having sex in last 12 months with a person who neither was their wife nor lived with them, and 68% of these men reported using a condom during their last sexual intercourse with such a partner.

“A higher proportion of men (15%) than women (4%) reported having two or more sexual partners in the 12 months prior to the survey.

“Of those with more than one partner in the last 12 months, 24% of women and 45% of men reported using a condom during their last sexual intercourse.

“In the 12 months before the survey, 19% of women had sex with a person who neither was their husband nor lived with them, and just 37% of these women reported using a condom during their last sexual intercourse with such a partner,” the report revealed.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/kenyan-men-have-average-of-7-sexual-partners-new-survey/

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by God1000(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't know which country is more morally bankrupt between Kenya and Nigeria

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by God1000(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
I need to call one of my Kenyan friends tomorrow and hear from him.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by PerfectStranger(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kenya again

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by OmoleJay: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Are they more naturally gifted than my naija men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Habibi46: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Meaning their women are far more than their men

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by miniziter(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
What about green white green people?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Lorayne(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
no be survey? most of the responses will be lies

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ddd
Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by ShaqFu: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
And they say Nigerian men are the kings of cheats. grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by riverbird: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
There are no simps in kenya grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Sonnobax15(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Kenyan men? grin. Na wa...

Is it that Kanyamatta doesn't work on these men abi i dey miss the real gist? angry

Dem dey try cha.....To get one banny na big problem,talk more of 7+ shocked. More problems to guyman preek lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by mbahdi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Hendrixky: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Haha
Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Iliveforever(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na to relocate go Kenya na.

I hope they’ll give me a special treatment as a Nigerian grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by kinalo: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
When will I b first to comment
Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Vyzz: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy

But who dey monitor this thing

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Goodlady(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ahhhh
Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Reporting34(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter Obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief ryt now.,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

24 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by hopexter(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:
I don't know which country is more morally bankrupt between Kenya and Nigeria

That’s not true, the population of Kenyan women exceed the men. Most of the women go to these men knowing fully well that they are married. Monogamy is not advised in Kenya for fairness.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
What should we now do?...congratulate HIV?
Mediocre survey report sponsored by desperate incompetent bloggers. NL, juice no dey this one o.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by SoftP(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is it the message itself or the Englishmatic gbaguan from the Op’s write-up’

A town hall, different from Ballablue-Bullaba

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by rickleye: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
I am japa to Kenya first before UK.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Abalado(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
No wonder Kenya they hungry me to go

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Racoon(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kenya and strange sexual relations story ehen? Nah helele.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Iliveforever(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
kinalo:
When will I b first to comment

When peter Obi is sworn in

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Sheltermaker1: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is a fact
Re: Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 / The Official Engagement :) / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.