Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? (646 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Which Of These African Slay Queens Do You Consider The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by Eddygourdo(m): 5:09am On Feb 08, 2017
I have observed over time I am the king of being judgemental to women. Ofcourse women and men aint the same, its pretty clear. Many things men would get away with doing , same of such won't be saidd about our dear sisters , gfs and wives . Nevertheless we all judge them by how easy or hard each one of them are. Anyyway its time to judge myself for fun on same yardstick.

I am pretty cheap oh. Most men generally are anyway. Is there any man who a pretty woman will ask to bleep her and he will say no ? I don't need to be asked sef. Juust wiggle that heavy booty and waatch junior nod in agreement to. Yet there is no woman even a hoe who hasn't once turned down a sex offer from a supposedly hot and handsome man.

Via common sense , why will I refuse free kpomo anyway. The only hard to get man I knew turned out to be a closested gay. Every other I have known in reality is s cheap as me to lay. Well maybe I should be a little less judgemental of loose girls. Cos by my definition they are the smart ones since I consider myself smart and yet can fall cheap if a woman took it upon herself to sleep with me.

What a darn world view.
Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by dingbang(m): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Nice thread bro...

I can take a look at my life so far and say I used to be cheap back then in my teenage years.. The surge in hormones just made me be very open to anything on skirt wanting to "bang" as long as it wore pants and is old enough...

But over the years, I can say my level of "cheapness" has reduced to a significant percentage.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2017
I'd say back then I was cheap to get, but nowadays, I deal with class and don't just go for anyhow chick cool

Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok.... showmeurpenis undecided
Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Well, i think the word cheap is too discriminately extreme, so, i 'll rather use the word "Raunchy"....for me to raunchly succumb to a girl she must really worth it cos some of these girls are hygenically unappealing.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by rawpadgin(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
i am not cheap one bit
I have turned down sex from a lot of woman
Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by royalmoron: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2017
op in men's case its not being cheap, men have high sexual hormones and can subconsciously accept sex.
Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2017
"As a man, do you consider yourself hard to get or cheap?"

Going by your questions, you have totally transfer the responsibility of wooing from the male folks to the feminine fragile folks.

If you see a lady whose outstanding qualities appeals to your uncompromising inner mind, as a man, you should be able to take the bull by the nutsack.

Making compromises because of lusts, temporal sexual quest et al is a sign of weakness and inferiority on the part of the man.
Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by jmoore(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Not every guy will jump at any sex offer.

If you are not married to me, carry your hole dey go. I no need am.

undecided
Re: As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? by Fuqman(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Because it's so rare! Seriously, men mostly want sex, so saying you don't sometimes is like a shot in the pride. Don't you feel the same way when you're turned down? Though, I've my principles dealing with some ladies but, it always crash badly when I reject an offer. No! I don't romp my dick in every skirt.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her / Tiny Coworker Told Me She Wants To Be Thick And Juicy. / I Am Just Curious About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.