Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test (40987 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Jaabioro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gaza strip members needed to find her root...
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by hartson(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
A welcome development.How ever it goes,atleast the outcome will put the rest all the myths linked to Ndi Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Horlufemi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Fun fact:
All humans are related, so related that we all can just be called cousins.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ngozi123(f): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
CSTR2:

The ashkenazi jews are the elites of the jews. Their real brains.
No let Netanyahu catch you o. That is their future.
Anyway, the ashkenazi are a minority population. Any sensible sample collection should include both.
If anyone matches, then i am an igbo-jewish. Hurray. tongue

I'll only believe it when I see the results. I agree that they'd probably use samples from across the world Jewry for comparison but I believe that if we were related to any Jewish peoples then we'd see more of a link with the Mizrahi Jews than the Ashkenazi. It shouldn't matter as the results should show this anyway. If the results prove the theory correct then I really think that this could open doors for us with Israel. Israel, right now, is looking for friends so I believe that this could be the start of a mutually beneficial friendship.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by AntiWailer: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
francisbiz:

Son of ishmael the cursed one, identified.
Die in jealousy!

Shameless m0r0n.

Jealous of DNA ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ngozi123(f): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
NovusHomo:

They could at last go back home and leave NIGERIANS to sort out their problems in peace. Bye neighbors.

I thought that the Igbos were supposed to be the land grabbers of this country?

We'll be keeping our land regardless of the outcome of the DNA tests.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by sweerychick(f): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
CSTR2:

It is not a misplaced priority.
Wouldn't you like to be from australia or canada?
There was a disputed territory called the falklands close to argentina , which the brits claimed was theirs. The people resembled native argentinians. Argentina fought a war over it with britain which they lost to the brits.
The UN authorized a referendum, and 99% of the people voted for british citizenship. cheesy
And they are all british now with all the benefits that entails.
my dear, I don't have anything against it, I'm proud igbo ( though my daddy is Ibibio but grew up in Igbo land) and my mum is full igbo from Anambara. But I ain't any jew tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Atleast ours has scientific inclinations unlike your Oduduwa dropping out of the sky... How d heck do we check that huh
grin Scientific what You are a clown.

You want to form a link with a group of people who believed the first man was made from clay, and somehow is their direct ancestor.

How do we check that, huh undecided
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by ancientbanana: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pathetic set of people.
just like ur generation

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy!

Jews re known to be averagely tall but we have dwarfs here

Jews dont have flat-heads

Jews dont have yam legs

......I wonder what pointers the scientist saw that made him to believe a DNA test needs to be conducted.
I hope they dont do them MMM

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
my dear, I don't have anything against it, I'm proud igbo ( though my daddy is Ibibio but grew up in Igbo land) and my mum is full igbo from Anambara. But I ain't any jew tongue
How do you know? Have you done dna analysis of yourself against jewish samples?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by successinlife: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Israel is looking for soldiers and population to help guide the new colonies in palestine,they will grant jewis citizenship to d able bodied ibos that are ready to dance the dance,you know what i mean?war front.Let no man be deceived Ibos have no jewis root,if they do,i am happy for them.The fact is,they can't be in Eastern Nigeria without having passed through some territories before finally arrived in the present region,it is logical enough,1.Fulanis/fula/foulbe/Poula 2.Bambara/jula/mandingo/mandinka3.yoruba/anago/4.hausa also extends to niger.tchad etc.Igbo language is spoken in Cameroon,Gabon,equitorial guinea but i am not sure it is spoken as a recognised language in those countries.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by CSTR2: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'll only believe it when I see the results. I agree that they'd probably use samples from across the world Jewry for comparison but I believe that if we were related to any Jewish peoples then we'd see more of a link with the Mizrahi Jews than the Ashkenazi. It shouldn't matter as the results should show this anyway. If the results prove the theory correct then I really think that this could open doors for us with Israel. Israel, right now, is looking for friends so I believe that this could be the start of a mutually beneficial friendship.
Anyway,It would be in our interest to have that link with a major tech power like Isreal. It would help a lot if we ever get independent.
Even if the results don't prove a genetic link, i am hoping we can create that link.
I would even support more inter-marriage with israelis to create that genetic link over time tongue, than all these unproductive inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria that serves to depopulate igboland with no attendant benefit.

7 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Marvel1206: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
ShootToKill:
yorubas should also do a DNA comparative analysis with Sudanese since they claim to have migrated fron Nimrod (Nimurodu) in ancient Sudan.
ROTFL! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ngozi123(f): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
CSTR2:

Anyway, [b]It would be in our interest to have that link with a major tech power like Isreal. It would help a lot if we ever get independent.
Even if the results don't prove a genetic link, i am hoping we can create that link.
I would even support more inter-marriage with israelis to create that genetic link over time tongue, than all these unproductive inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria that serves to depopulate igboland with no attendant benefit.[/b]

I completely agree. Once we get our independence, we should target the tech industry as, apparently, it's the fastest moving industry in the world. Israel is also a very self-sufficient nation due to its history and geographical location so we should learn from them on how to be self-sufficient. They really are amazing at this smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by cascarino(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
lonelydora:
Guess they will make visas free for Igbos after confirmation?
Nope! They will adopt Igbos as Israeli citizenst and the Igbos will be free to return to Israel through their law of return for the lost ten tribes of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by yinkslinks(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please am an Afonja mixed with Jewish igbo blood, can I get tested too? I want to leave with the Ipod when moses comes to take people away from naija pharoh buhari to the promise land biafra cry cry cry cry
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/jewishigbo-relationship-jewish-scientists-storm-nnewi-conduct-dna-test/

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ganiyat72(f): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
It is quite sad how my follow yoruba people turned this innocent thread into igbo bashing thread. But when the tables turn we will be quick to accuse igbos of hate and bigotory. We should remember that hate begeth hate, and love likewise beget love.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by protocoll(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
czaratwork:
Thank you Jesus. We are going back to Israel not Biafra. Achukata nwata, achunye ya na nma

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ngozi123(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
successinlife:
Israel is looking for soldiers and population to help guide the new colonies in palestine,they will grant jewis citizenship to d able bodied ibos that are ready to dance the dance,you know what i mean?war front.Let no man be deceived Ibos have no jewis root,if they do,i am happy for them.The fact is,they can't be in Eastern Nigeria without having passed through some territories before finally arrived in the present region,it is logical enough,1.Fulanis/fula/foulbe/Poula 2.Bambara/jula/mandingo/mandinka3.yoruba/anago/4.hausa also extends to niger.tchad etc.Igbo language is spoken in Gabon,equitorial guinea but i am not sure it is spoken as a recognised language in those countries.

Israel is a tiny country with a growing population; they do not need more people. What they do need is friendship; the support from the West is at an all time low and it would have been so much worse had Trump not won the US election. I don't see any problem in us having a mutually beneficial relationship with them. We both have a common enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by femolii: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Shame on igbos black jews hahaha mumu people. look i didnt see anybody in d hospital n what about d basterds igbos are they going to b test too.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by famzynet: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is good. I always know there is something spectacular in the Igbo blood. Our reasoning is much different from that of the Amajiris and Afonjus. Let the research be conducted so that all will know the British combined the wrong set of people together. This research I am sure is not unconnected with providing evidence for the actualisation of the Great Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by willibounce1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Immediately I opened this thread, I knew I was in for some quality laughter. I have made up my mind to stop yabbing my flattino brothers. But mehn, they got jokes. It's funny how we claim to be christians and don't understand that we all are from the same root (Adam and Eve) whether jew or juice or Italian or Egyptian.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Mrrespect(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy!

Jews re known to be averagely tall but we have dwarfs here

Jews dont have flat-heads

Jews dont have yam legs

......I wonder what pointers the scientist saw that made him to believe a DNA test needs to be conducted.

Jews women Don ve hairs on their chest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by linusbnn(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
olaric:
And would that guarantee you guys eternal life?

Mind your biz

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
SirWere:
grin Scientific what You are a clown.

You want to form a link with a group of people who believed the first man was made from clay, and somehow is their direct ancestor.

How do we check that, huh undecided
Well, its just as bizarre as oduduwa dropping from d sky. I'm no Clown sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Well, its just as bizarre as oduduwa dropping from d sky. I'm no Clown sir!

well, since both claims are equally bizzare, why the need to proclaim yours "scientifically inclined"
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Kakamorufu(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
czaratwork:
Thank you Jesus. We are going back to Israel not Biafra. Achukata nwata, achunye ya na nma
kuku rush enter plane now o
Re: Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test by Ahmeduana(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
THERE IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA VERSION OF tel aviv VS palestine!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.