Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure (17812 Views)

Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by bluice2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
dadaic:
We are tired of the way the truck drivers and bus drivers behave on our roads at Abule Egba. They don't care about people's lives. The other day, one caused a huge traffic for hours, because he slept off. The FG are just out there saying the major roads will be completed in a year, yet, nothing seems to be improving. The minor roads are depleted as I speak, now our tinlinlin roads are being used, when damaged, we contribute to make the roads accessible for us all, yet, they go out with their bad brakes and kill people who are our future for tomorrow.

"tinlinlin roads" been decades I heard that phrase. Now that's a major throw back
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Ofodibe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
liljaydee:
AUTOPSY FOR WHAT? undecided undecided undecided
I wonder ooo
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by kherlly(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
RiP
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by draxlaw(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
marshalcarter:
they should Just go ahead and kill the driver tooangry....she even saved her little bro cry but couldn't save herself...she's a heroine...RIP angel
rip
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Gbengjoe: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
This was the yabatech student kill by trailer driver!

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Gbengjoe: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is the yabatech student pic!

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Gbengjoe: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
autojosh:
Bukola Ajayi is a 20 year-old undergraduate of Yaba College of Technology. She was killed by an overloaded trailer. The accident occurred due to brake failure at Ekoro junction, in Abule Egba, Lagos State.

She was taking her brother to school when the trailer came crushing the tricycle they were riding in. She quickly pushed her brother out of the tricycle but was unable to save herself.

The trailer also crushed 3 other tricycles and a TATA bus. All other victims have been rushed to the hospital.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos said that..

"The driver was in police custody while investigation had started into the crash".

“We have deposited the corpse in a morgue for autopsy,” Badmos added.

https://autojosh.com/trailer-kills-yabatech-student/

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sad cry saw it on Facebook this morning, she's friend to some of my friends. R.I.P Bukky
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
TinaAnita:
The most dumbass and moronic police on earth is the Nigerian police. Someone was crushed to death by a fully loaded trailer and You are talking about autopsy? Autopsy for what? And what is the investigation about? Those pussies called policemen are so irritating
Abeg no make me laugh on this sad thread.
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Nicepoker(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
airminem:
Brake Failure Umh! I Think It 'Brain' Failure Of The Driver
have u driven any heavy duty vehicle before?
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by chiraqDemon(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
But really
US is way bigger than naija and everyday at least 10000 big rigs are on the road and u dont hear trailer crushing ppl to death everyday
But naija ppl will just carry one rickety structure and overload it and speed on narrow streets
When will we have functioning monitoring boards or something to actually make sure that these things are road worthy

Abeg brave babe rest in peace this naija will change one day even if it is after we have already died n gone
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by Allsmyles(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
The sight was something else yesterday. I almost felt like crying. Mehn, this life ehn. They had to Co error her with a sack till an ambulance got there. May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by TinaAnita(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Abeg no make me laugh on this sad thread.

E no funny.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by vanhayor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I was feeling so sad until I got to the part bolded. I couldn't hold myself from grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian Police Force are full of comendians grin grin grin

Brave girl abeg rest in peace
*comendians*
Wiseandtrue:

I was feeling so sad until I got to the part bolded. I couldn't hold myself from grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian Police Force are full of comendians grin grin grin

Brave girl abeg rest in peace
*comendians*
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by airminem(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nicepoker:
have u driven any heavy duty vehicle before?
I guess you haven't
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by airminem(f): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jsanni:

Andria era I'll view Scott free d
Aiight
Re: Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure by airminem(f): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
ajalawole:
i tell u, some drivers don't have brain either.....
RIP to her sad

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof Some Nigerian Embassies Issue Passports On The Same Day / Photos: Sandton City (near Jo´burg) In South Africa / South Africa Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.