Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Simplicity Of Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simplicity Of Women? (557 Views)

Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / The simplicity of getting married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simplicity Of Women? by hot1sauce(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Hi there all, I've genuinely been wondering now for sometime what ladies mean when they describe themselves as being "simple" Call me a cynic but I do feel that a guy's view is definitely different from that of a girl's perspective.... so then ladies, gents what's ur take? - For instance as a 21st century dude I would like to believe that it means she is easy going, kind, motherly, not materialistic, homely, not flashy and loud (appearance-wise) etc .... the list goes on. However I spoke to this chic I used to go to school with and she was telling me that she's "simple" - in the sense that she's "God fearing" (what does that mean) ? easy to please, accommodating, not to dressy- I'll give her that she doesn't wear a lot of make up or have some extensively detailed weave, but I mean I'm not convinced! Do guys really see being "simple" as meaning the same thing that ladies take it to be??
Re: The Simplicity Of Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2017
the 'simplicity' is an irony

(1) (Reply)

This Day In History- St. Valentine Beheaded / We All Need Somebody / Funny Or Stewpid (click On)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.