Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (32144 Views)

FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Thomas(a Family Drama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by comelyJummy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Johnsown1:

Lol, am not insatiable dear, is just a compliment or u dont want me again
If I hear! From compliment to blushing to fone no that is how start. Let me protect what I have Biko.( please)
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by comelyJummy(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=wizsolzy post=54243465]

ooh comelyjummy. sowi for my guy. I know he ruv u sowi for him. he is just trying to compliment the good work of d Lord..[/quote
Thanks Mr peace maker

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by wizsolzy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Johnsown1:
Thank u brother
no problem a bro gat to watch d back of a bro u know

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by comelyJummy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol my sis no vex ooo....men ehn!
Am not vexing ooo. Just guarding my ground. How has ur day been? hope u are good?

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by wizsolzy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=comelyJummy post=54243778][/quote]

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Johnsown1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
comelyJummy:

If I hear! From compliment to blushing to fone no that is how start. Let me protect what I have Biko.( please)

Babe come i need u now
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by comelyJummy(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Johnsown1:

Babe come i need u now
I need to freshen up. We are u taking me too?
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
MidasTouche01:

Lol!!!
cheesy

the pikin no show o
This Buhari administration sef..... . . cheesy
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Johnsown1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
comelyJummy:

Ok come relax for ma chest abeg and ticke the hairs
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Hadampson(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Vorigo:
Thank you ma.

Hadampson, do the needful abegiii
*clears throat* actually ayam nur incharge of popcorn nd drinks o.. Lemme call dem tew cumman serve u... iffa call u just say present nd cum ryt away o... ADESINA12, SAMYFRESHSMOOTH, lecheM.. make una cum serve vorigo.. she b special quest of bibijay123
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Hadampson(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
bibijay123:

You are highly welcome! Meet Hadampson for free popcorn and drinks!
Call adesina12 nd samyfreshsmooth.. they r incharge of popcorn nd drinks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Johnsown1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
comelyJummy:

I want to add u to my whatsapp group chat
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Adesina12: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hadampson:
*clears throat* actually ayam nur incharge of popcorn nd drinks o.. Lemme call dem tew cumman serve u... iffa call u just say present nd cum ryt away o... ADESINA12, SAMYFRESHSMOOTH, lecheM.. make una cum serve vorigo.. she b special quest of bibijay123

Always at my callers service

What variety you want @ vorigo?

We vanilla popcorn, honey, pumpkin etc

Also cold drinks of your choice is available

Bibijay is 123 o ya set the table
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Hadampson:

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Olusharp(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2017
pls bibijay I am sorry for derailing ....

**** Lalasticlala I can't create topics,what is wrong?" cc fynestboi,Seun
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday Madam author and the crew at large. You are all welcome to join me for lunch

Love me some LiteratureLanders

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ADECULATE(f): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jagugu88li dis ur lunch lasan nd ur forkleries no be 4 dis era oooo. #Tongue out#
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by wizsolzy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
Happy Sunday Madam author and the crew at large. You are all welcome to join me for lunch

Love me some LiteratureLanders

ok ayam cuming

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
ADECULATE:
Jagugu88li dis ur lunch lasan nd ur forkleries no be 4 dis era oooo. #Tongue out#
Dont claim i didnt warn you. If you dont put that tongue back in, my fork my start wondering. grin

Choi wizsolzy, that is a very expensive china you have there. At my place we only use fine china when very important people visit. You just dishout on such expensive things on a normal sunday? You must be very rich cheesy
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by wizsolzy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
Dont claim i didnt warn you. If you dont put that tongue back in, my fork my start wondering. grin

Choi wizsolzy, that is a very expensive china you have there. At my place we only use fine china when very important people visit. You just dishout on such expensive things on a normal sunday? You must be very rich cheesy

yes la grin
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by fidek(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
bibijay123:
cc
fidex
Bibijay123 can you please do me a favour.

Go to that place that you use to copy the people you want to call to come and read your new story and do this for me.

Change fide(x) to fide(k).

God bless you with more stories as you do this for me.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Maltaleeza(f): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bibijay123 please, are you through with the story ni cos ayam not understanding
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Bibijay123
please, are you through with the story ni cos ayam not understanding

I am through with the first five episodes. I will cc you when I post the remaining five episodes.

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
fidek:

Bibijay123 can you please do me a favour.

Go to that place that you use to copy the people you want to call to come and read your new story and do this for me.

Change fide(x) to fide(k).

God bless you with more stories as you do this for me.

Thanks in anticipation

Sorry dear. I will

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by fidek(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin
bibijay123:

Sorry dear. I will
Cool
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ADECULATE(f): 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
jagugu88li:

abeg i dey fear anytin wandering wandering. My tongue don dey inside my mouth tey tey. Lol
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Vorigo: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Adesina12:

Always at my callers service

What variety you want @ vorigo?

We vanilla popcorn, honey, pumpkin etc

Also cold drinks of your choice is available

Bibijay is 123 o ya set the table
Aahhhh, let me see. I would love to have a tropical smoothie turned with vodka please. But be warned. If you pour too much vodka please, you'll be the reason I won't finish the story

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Adesina12: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
bibijay123:

Sorry dear. I will

You get luck she call you

I am the one pursuing her about as she won't call me
Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by Wane2: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Madam bibi why did you do this to us ? Why did you go on eyeatus or hiatus on this interesting piece ?

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wane2:
Madam bibi why did you do this to us ? Why did you go on eyeatus or hiatus on this interesting piece ?

pele dear. Soon, very soon in fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by ADECULATE(f): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bibijay123 where re thou? dis tin u re doing, its nt niceeeeeee oooo. LOL. Werin happen na

1 Like

Re: Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
ADECULATE:
Bibijay123 where re thou? dis tin u re doing, its nt niceeeeeee oooo. LOL. Werin happen na

I am here oo but very busy. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / The Governor's Son And I / Forgiven By Glowingscenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.