Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship (4211 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / To All The Women Who Stay In Unhealthy Relationships / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
because every woman is beautiful angry gerarahere mehnnnnn
i cant believe that until i see ur picz....cos yuh more savage to be cute....between thanks for kponking that mumu above me
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
waluga:
i cant believe that until i see ur picz....cos yuh more savage to be cute....between thanks for kponking that mumu above me
wait till you see my pic then cool
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
wait till you see my pic then cool
do it now ni.........i get gf
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My Advice:

Leave his house asap. If he really want to have you then he must have to prove it by changing his ways in areas he has been defaulting, But first, leave his place.
thank you
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
NanciaKay:
Dont quite your marriage. Try talking to him about it. Then try initiate sex with him.
that is what he want, he want me to be the one initiating the sex everytime, and it's making me feel like am d man of the house... I don't feel like a woman anymore with him
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
YUNGLURD:
Hoe would always remain hoe even after doing everything for her.

All i knw is,Op want to justify her infidelity by playin the victim card here.
you should be a mad man or woman, if am a hoe like ur mom, sister and daughter as you say, I won't complain, I will use his money to get enough sex as I want idiot
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
waluga:
how yuh take know shes beautiful
because am really beautiful... I can get any guy of my choice, but that's not my style..... both younger and older guys woo me each time I step outside my comfort zone
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
YUNGLURD:
Hoe would always remain hoe even after doing everything for her.

All i knw is,Op want to justify her infidelity by playin the victim card here.
you are really a bastard
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
because am really beautiful... I can get any guy of my choice, but that's not my style..... both younger and older guys woo me each time I step outside my comfort zone
for real?,,,maybe i can give it a trial with yuh then...hit me up on ma mail
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by YUNGLURD(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
you are really a bastard
ur opinion tho, thank God am not a bastard...truth hurt mademoiselle, deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by YUNGLURD(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
I should be a mad woman, am a hoe like my mom, sister and daughter as you say, I won't complain, I will use his money to get enough sex as I want idiot
learn some manners hoe..u knw wut, if i should engage in an e-brawl with u, trust me u gonna hate ur existence...phuck off hoe!

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by YUNGLURD(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
ikp120:

Bro they ain't married yet o.
just imagine, she's painting the guy in a negative way without her condeming her act...until the guy gives his own part of the story i wont judge him.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
YUNGLURD:
learn some manners hoe..u knw wut, if i should engage in an e-brawl with u, trust me u gonna hate ur existence...phuck off hoe!
it's only a family of hoe knows what it's means to be one. .... bye president of hoes.... idiot
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
waluga:
do it now ni.........i get gf
i get bf too undecided
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by NanciaKay(f): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
that is what he want, he want me to be the one initiating the sex everytime, and it's making me feel like am d man of the house... I don't feel like a woman anymore with him

Are you both married yet? If yes! then protect your marriage by not putting that into consideration. Initiate it and then talk to him about your insecurities. Don't get tired just yet, its just 6years.
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by YUNGLURD(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
DiamonJ:
it's only a family of hoe knows what it's means to be one. .... bye president of hoes.... idiot
lemme leave u to ur fate...take care!
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2017
HateU2:
i get bf too undecided
really it doesnt matter then maybe we can still work things out...shebi na just BF cool grin cheesy wink tongue kiss
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2017
waluga:
really it doesnt matter then maybe we can still work things out...shebi na just BF cool grin cheesy wink tongue kiss
I'm married undecided
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
HateU2:
I'm married undecided
no wahala lemme be ur concubine wink grin cool undecided
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
waluga:
no wahala lemme be ur concubine wink grin cool undecided
we don't do that in our family cool
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2017
popefuse:
Got nothing much to say, from ur previos thread i think u are still reporting the same guy here. All is based on sex,sex, and sex well its good iwont judge u 4dat. See woman u need not to base ur bodychemistry on intimacy.u got to do somthing better.frm ur privious thread u av cheated on him buh u find no joy thereafter #YOURBAD# .6 years dating no marriage? If u re reading medicine in d university u would av bin preparing 4 graduation by nw. reduce the thought of sex.not all men are horse.
not sex sex, at least affection, hugs ,good night kiss won't hurt, cuddling ur woman for few minutes won't hurt, either. I make everything possible to keep the home, I cook, wash his wears, I provided what's his using to work...... why will I welcome a man from work, his food is ready, clothes are clean and water to bath.... after that he will just go straight to the bed.... even when am on the bed, he want me to be the one to come close and initiate the cuddling or sex... what makes me the woman then?
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2017
HateU2:
we don't do that in our family cool
okay lemme be ur mechanic then make i dey oil ur piston and charge ur plug shocked cool kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2017
waluga:
okay lemme be ur mechanic then make i dey oil ur piston and charge ur plug shocked cool kiss wink
undecided undecided
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
HateU2:
undecided undecided
yes now....it can get better from there...i could sense yuh just want to chase me away but we can still help each other in some manners
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by bigtboi(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2017
DiamonJ:
not sex sex, at least affection, hugs ,good night kiss won't hurt, cuddling ur woman for few minutes won't hurt, either. I make everything possible to keep the home, I cook, wash his wears, I provided what's his using to work...... why will I welcome a man from work, his food is ready, clothes are clean and water to bath.... after that he will just go straight to the bed.... even when am on the bed, he want me to be the one to come close and initiate the cuddling or sex... what makes me the woman then?
maybe he has lost sexual interest in u buh still dont want u to leave as he sees u as a very devoted nd loving house help.... my advice is u should make him feel insecure also by showin less interest in him as a way of protest nd get somtin doin dat takes much of ur time from him nd make u ur own money... it will scare him nd if he truly loves u he will sit up
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
waluga:
how yuh take know shes beautiful
I told him to leave my house and drop my car let me start a new life, he refused, he woke up by force but it too late bcoz I av lost interest
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Please do and mingle with friends that can give you good advice. You are beautiful and wonderfully made. Don't let anybody make you feel less. See yourself as the most beautiful girl who can do things without the support of anybody and see how your self esteem will raise to power 100. All the best!
I told him to leave my house bcoz I have found someone else, I collected my car, but he refused and start begging, it's too late bcoz I have lost interest in the relationship
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by waluga(m): 4:13am On Feb 12, 2017
DiamonJ:
I told him to leave my house and drop my car let me start a new life, he refused, he woke up by force but it too late bcoz I av lost interest
that doesn't answer the question
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Truesapiosexual(f): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Living with a man for 6 years, not legally married despite staying u haven't gotten pregnant, welcome ma!! You beers carry your bag and gerratout..where does he go that he makes you lonely every night? For your information he might be legally married to someone out there
DiamonJ:
Relationship but his talking about marriage, this problem is what is making me to avoid answering him when he talks about marriage... I don't double date but with this guy I have
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
Living with a man for 6 years, not legally married despite staying u haven't gotten pregnant, welcome ma!! You beers carry your bag and gerratout..where does he go that he makes you lonely every night? For your information he might be legally married to someone out there
you're a very big fool, can't u ready? he never slept outside our home.... he comes home immediately after work...u fool, u just want to belong by commenting rubbish... idiotic human being
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by DiamonJ: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
bigtboi:

maybe he has lost sexual interest in u buh still dont want u to leave as he sees u as a very devoted nd loving house help.... my advice is u should make him feel insecure also by showin less interest in him as a way of protest nd get somtin doin dat takes much of ur time from him nd make u ur own money... it will scare him nd if he truly loves u he will sit up
waluga:
yes now....it can get better from there...i could sense yuh just want to chase me away but we can still help each other in some manners
he just love me initiating it.... I initiated it yesterday and he just jump on it as if he life depend on it..... but what makes a woman then
Re: Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
DiamonJ:
I'm in a relationship I have sex once or if it's too twice a month, we never had sex during my ovulation, bcoz once his back from work, he eats, bath watched TV and off to sleep, I feel lonely every night, and it's making me to feel like an old woman, he accuses me of not being pregnant for 6years, how can someone be pregnant when she not having sex? the last time I checked my name is not Virgin Mary.... with him I feel like an old woman, but once I go out and mingle I feel younger than my age, bcoz I got what expected of him freely and naturally outside.... every night with him is a lonely night, no cuddling, no good night kiss... he thinks since he put food on the table that's what a woman needs.... he thinks money is everything.... I'm planning of quitting before I have heart attack.... I need your advice please no insult

I won't advise but relationships are easier than to leave than marriage. If you feel you guys are not compatible do the needful sometimes emotional provision is equally as important as financial provision. You don't want to spend the rest of your life not happy. But I think you guys should talk first something must be in his mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Couple Has People Talking (photo) / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) / S3xy Nigerian Girl With Biggest Behind,dresses To Kill,causes Hold Up On Faceboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.