Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Army Capture Soldiers Who Beat Up Cripple In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Capture Soldiers Who Beat Up Cripple In Anambra (3589 Views)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Nigerian Army Capture Boko Haram Solar Panel Equipment (pic) / Dismiss & Prosecute Soldiers Who Murdered 348 Shiites – UK Urges Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Capture Soldiers Who Beat Up Cripple In Anambra by boss1310(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
I would ve taken the pix of the cripple yesterday at venn road north junction by Francis street but couldn't do so because I dont want him flogging me with the cane he wields around as I can't let him go scot free if does and that will still be on my conscience
I will never condone how our forces uses violence to infringe on our human rights but anybody who really knows this cripple won't even pity him.that guy is the most wicked handicapped fellow,he flogs motorists,primary and secondary students and people who goes about their business
has anyone ask themselves why a cripple in a wheelchair will have the confidence to wear a military camouflage,its simply because he feels he is above the law.this is a young man who washes his camouflage cap in the middle of the busy road not minding the motorists.
its not the first time he was beaten by the military they did same December last year at the behest of civilians who called them cos of violence they got from the man who used to claim that he was a soldier
Re: Nigerian Army Capture Soldiers Who Beat Up Cripple In Anambra by SIRmanjar(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
God bless de Nigerian Army for dis..
Wey dat cummando?make im come defend im mumu heartless soldiers. cheesy

Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter / Pencom Dg’s Sack: Staff Allege Ethnic Politics, Threaten Showdown / See Richest Igboman In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7