Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! (1667 Views)

She Wants 2 Get Disvirgin But Dönt Want Her Husband To Be To Do It. / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2009
My chiç häsñt cällêd mê 4 böut 2wéék$ ñæw! Cömmön fläsh,mba! Why dö ñäijägäl$ fiñd it $ö härd tö käl?
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by djungle(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2009
^^Did you ask her why she has not been calling?
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by yme1(f): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2009
that depends on the kind of girl you are dealing with
and also the way you picture things to be in a relationship
the question is------------------------DO YOU CALL HER OFTEN?
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 05, 2009
So she didnt call you for 2weeks and you left her like that? she could have been in a serious accident, dead and buried before you dropped your ego and picked the phone. Shows how much you care about her lipsrsealed
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by djungle(m): 1:04am On Dec 05, 2009
^^ You're right. It coulb be an emergency.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by puskin: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2009
The gal ìs not in an xclusive r/ship wit U.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by yme1(f): 1:33am On Dec 05, 2009
puskin:

or the guy isnt worth the stress undecided
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by tanimz(f): 4:09am On Dec 05, 2009
D gal no love u cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2009
She's not your chick
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by sweetpie23: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2009
find someone else tongue
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by OAM4J: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2009
If she is OK and there is nothing wrong with her, then it means she is not missing anything about you. If a girl is in love with with you, she will call you every now and then and God helps you, if you don't return her calls.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hm,i cäll hêr öftên, Nöt evérydäy but röughly kindä likê iñ 2däy intérväls.When i dnt käl,i txt æt lêä$t, B4 dä strikê she u$êd rèply my txt$ rêgulärly.Nöw,wéll, U kän guéss!
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Macgreat(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
Zhahovic:

Hm,i cäll hêr öftên, Nöt evérydäy but röughly kindä likê iñ 2däy intérväls.When i dnt käl,i txt æt lêä$t, B4 dä strikê she u$êd rèply my txt$ rêgulärly.Nöw,wéll, U kän guéss!

Visit her . . . maybe is 'Out of site Out of mind'

OR

puskin:

Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Flavio: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
y me:

that depends on the kind of girl you are dealing with
and also the way you picture things to be in a relationship
the question is------------------------DO YOU CALL HER OFTEN?

You couldnt have analysed it any better.   It all depends on the class of girl you'r dealing with.

Rgds
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by cantell(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
@Poster,
Love or no love, most Naija girls are just like that.
Some of them feel that by calling their guy more often, it makes them desperate & cheap.
Some would never call even if you send #5000 worth of recharge cards to them.
To them, calling on phone is for the guys.
My ex would never call but flash me. When i eventually call, her first response would be: "Sweetheart, i needed to hear your voice". Can you imagine that? She needed to hear my voice and she couldn't even call!
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
What kind of font did this poster use? undecided
Must you open a new thread
? undecided
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2009
Mämägêê,u dönt likê mäh föñt? Anywäy guy$ gäl$ äs äñ i$$uê i$ kiñdä like än endlê$$ mättêr, Wæs it ñôt hädlêy chäsê whø säid gäls have mörê mööds than än ärmy öf cät$ häve 9livê$?

1 Like

Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2009
Zhahovic:

Mämägêê,u dönt likê mäh föñt? Anywäy guy$ gäl$ äs äñ i$$uê i$ kiñdä like än endlê$$ mättêr, Wæs it ñôt hädlêy chäsê whø säid gäls have mörê mööds than än ärmy öf cät$ häve 9livê$?

Are you from Saudi Arabia? undecided
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
Mämægêe,ñø! I æm full blôödêd nigêriän, I äm ju$t tryiñg tö bê créätivê with thê föñt, Sö u dig it?
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2009
SO your girlfriend doesn't call you. . .you generalize that all Nigerian girls do not call their men?

Am not surprised you stuck with such a woman!
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Poster

False

Naijagals do call if they truly love u, infact you will get tired with calls, grin
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by TheSly: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
faakay:

@Poster

False

Naijagals do call if they truly love u, infact you will get tired with calls, grin
Tell am oh. cheesy
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by dpamcy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
If she loves you, she'll call you
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Pweety4me(f): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Poster i would advise u not 2 generalise because all 9ja gurls r not like dat. . .if your gurl no call u 2 call am na kini big deal?. . . cheesy tongue
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by linoprada(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2009
its true hommie they dont call
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by ochukoccna: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
[size=18pt]@ post, true cheesy true cheesy true cheesy. I'd say a ratio of ninety something % out of a hundred. Even the ones that are just friends have this attitude. Most never call, they just flash , send a 1 page text or call you to talk for about 2-5 minutes max only to start cooing credit low into your tympanum. if gist is really serious, they keep you up all night long with free midnight calls. I've always wondered but don't know why. Maybe 9ja babes [those living in 9ja not the diaspora] can help explain this behavioral trait.[/size]
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by kpolli(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2009
cos she might be dead,
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Pharoh: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Poster i would advise u not 2 generalise because all 9ja gurls r not like dat. . .if your gurl no call u 2 call am na kini big deal?. . . cheesy tongue

The big deal is that he is footing the recharge card bill for both parties na tongue grin, make she even call once in a while to show appreciation.

@post

There are many possible reasons why she is not calling so just surf through all the replies you have gotten here and act on them.
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Noigeeriaa: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2009
WHEN THEY DO CALL YOU, YOU CAN BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THEY WANT MONEY this can be anywhere from $500 dollars for hair to international calling cards to other shiit

fukc i hate you money grubbing bitches
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
Guê$$ whät pip$, I göt bömbärdêd by løve txt$ fröm hêr tödäy, I tiñk $hê nêêds tö bê cuddlêd thi$ ñitê, Grr!
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Pharoh: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
Zhahovic:

Guê$$ whät pip$, I göt bömbärdêd by løve txt$ fröm hêr tödäy, I tiñk $hê nêêds tö bê cuddlêd thi$ ñitê, Grr!

You should have known by now that most women are very lipsrsealed
Re: Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! by Zhahovic(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Very, What,pharöäh? Añywäy,shh! Smööchiñ iñ prögré$$!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift To Give Your Girl Friend? / I'll Be A Proud Father Of A Nairalander's Baby Very Soon / Some Girls And There Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.