Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) (19457 Views)

Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
I though they said igbos were "politically irrelevant" after Buhari's win?
Igbos are the corner stone of Nigeria..remember what the Bible said about the "corner stone"?

And what happened to the actualisation of Biafra? You want to leave zoo and you are still seeking relevance in zoo.

Your leaders have gone to meet Hausa man again to do what they know how to do best: is this not a slavery?

Hunger is in the land now and everybody is looking for an avenue to make money again with Atiku as a potential ATM: that's why they are there.

Ibos betraying their own folks since the time when their coward hero called Ojukwu vied for Presidency all because of money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:

But the Yorubas didn't backstab when they led the protest against the Yar'adu cabals in 2010?

They were simply good when they overwhelmingly voted GEJ in 2011.

I don't understand you peoples problems, must we all support one candidate every time?

Interest, and not emotions is what matters here.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
raker300:
i guess the 97%/5% statement was a motivational speech to the igbos.. huh?
Don't want the dig up disturbing posts from nairaland that lodged insults at the igbos just after the elections.

The fact you're more worried of what Nnamdi Kanu has to say shows igbos are really the stone the builders refused.
Could've simply ignored him like GEJ did..
Thank you joor. These set of people make me laugh long imagine a scenario you are telling igbos to go back home and the next moment the same people are accusing Nnamadi Kanu who is helping his people get home. Somebody should help me describe this type of people. They think they are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by zendy: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Ioannes:
Now who is kissing the ass of their Northern overlords? IPOB abeg come answer.

How can visiting someone be equated to kissing a$$?
Nnia Nwodo has been visiting Atiku way back in his days as Minister.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ledgelessons(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
100% True
keyanZuzer:

I don't understand for them. Igbos vote based on tribe and religion. We vote based on what we see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
zendy:

How can visiting someone be equated to kissing a$$?
Nnia Nwodo has been visiting Atiku way back in his days as Minister.

We are saying the same thing.

In other words, he has been kissing Atiku's ass since his days as minister. And I hear that somebody likes to dig into his fellow men's you-know-where.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by hilseger: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Igbo's can NEVER learn from their past mistakes...Chris Nngige should have been the Senate president by now had been they voted for APC in the past election. They need to learned how politic works.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Alexk2:
Yet another wrong move. Seems SE didn't learn anything from their past mistakes and miscalculations. Aligning with atiku and his cronies is to me like planning to fail!
do u think they can stand alone?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Alexk2(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
smartmey61:
do u think they can stand alone?

No region can stand alone without aligning and forming Reliable alliance with at least one other region....the question is, can Atiku pull the northern voting force needed to guarantee a victory for a SE candidacy? In the first place, can atiku be trusted? When I said it's a wrong move, you should understand what i'm talking about if can answer those questions objectively.
SE miscalculation in the last general election cost them their present predicament and this move seems to be tending in same direction and if they fail to start making the right moves and realliangment now, it'll be too late when they finally decide to wake up.

To get a SE, supporting the govt at the center shouldn't be out of the table and the time is now! They have to put an end to whinning and wailings arising from the pains of the last election and move on.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Alexk2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
hilseger:
Igbo's can NEVER learn from their past mistakes...Chris Nngige should have been the Senate president by now had been they voted for APC in the past election. They need to learned how politic works.
I sincerely wish and pray they learn bro....it'll be good for everybody even though I don't support all all these rotational things; in the face of good governance and strong institutions, it's just so unnecessary..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Eazybay(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:
I don't know why some people who want to cease being part of Nigeria will constantly associate themselves with failed Nigerian projects.

They associated in Lagos with Jimi Agbaje, they failed.
They associated in Edo with Eze Iyamu, they failed.
They associated in Ondo with Jegede, they failed.
They associated in Nigeria with GEJ, they failed.

The good and bad news about them is: THEY WILL NEVER LEARN grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth

They associated with Trump na, and Wike and Ikpeazu.. On ize-iyamu u should b charged with Prejudice.

Learn to stop making blanket assumptions so ppl on d other hand don't assume ur brain is bl**k!!

If u wea half smart u would put d appropriate letters in d last word
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Liar liar pants on fire. Protest against Yar Adua in 2010 wasn't any Oduduwa thing by the way, and "voting" Goodluck in 2011 because your leaders didn't want una to be exposed of being backstabbers that you mostly are, knowing for there not to be any major shakeup in the zoo, they had to seed to a "Niger-Deltan" for 1 term of course.

Slowly but surely they (Oduduwans) gunned for him of course, and the rest is history. Let me join the Oba of Lagos and say it is respecting Yoruba culture abi?

Oga sorry i guess you get it all wrong,So you expect me to leave my Yoruba man (Osinbajo) to vote for your GEJ/Sambo?

Not at all.. Out votes in 2015 was a better calculation for u boy and we will do same in 2019..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bekimbo:

And you knw you will not survive without them

How is i may ask?

Are they the ones producing my Elubo i used in making my Amala?

Are they the one producing corn i used in prepare my pap?

Are they the ones producing Garri i use in making my Eba?

Are they the ones rearing goats and cow i use as meat? the list is endless...

Oga They need us more than we need them..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How is i may ask?
Are they the ones producing my Elubo i used in making my Amala?
Are they the one producing corn i used in prepare my pap?
Are they the ones producing Garri i use in making my Eba?
Are they the ones rearing goats and cow i use as meat? the list is endless...

Oga They need us more than we need them..
us? you and who?or dont you knw your blood group
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

us? you and who?or dont you knw your blood group

US means we South Westerners don't need you guys From South East..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Atiku Visited Babangida / Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank / Acting CJN, Abstain From NJC Meeting To Allow For Dispassionate Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.