Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot (10170 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
When this matter was rreported last year, people on this forum said it was a lie, now the truth has come out.

Who is dumping the black soot over the people of rivers state.

The soot causes eyes and respiratory problems.
Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by Cargoed: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please can some one urgently collect the dust particles and take to a lab any basic lab will do for them to conduct a simple analysis on the sample please post back the result here thks
Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by alaskido(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians always setting up committee for every little thing. This is another avenue for someone to syphon money again.
Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by billyG(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
No wonder me & my family are havin cough,carttarh & headache,to say d least,i will sew this useless government.
Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by haryomikun(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
jeromzy:
Pls make haste Environmentalist cos its really a problem for us rivers people,wake up in the morning,deep a finger in ur nose and all u see is sooth stains,u can imagine the co2 we are inhaling,I'm very sure its from all this local refineries we have around our neighborhood,boys they try hustle but men they die from the inhaled toxins.everything in my house including the bath tub are colored black,steady house keeping. May God save us all.
Oh my God! That's horrible! Soot in the nose keh. Ur state govt useless gan oh. And they couldn't attend to this ASAP.

What of those wey cum get new born children
Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by VANENON(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Urgently investigate the Chinese construction company on Obirikwerre- Airport link road, because a lot of sooth is coming from there.
They seem to be burning Asphalt and some other chemical substance.
Re: Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot by Amhappy(f): 3:33am On Feb 11, 2017
VANENON:
Urgently investigate the Chinese construction company on Obirikwerre- Airport link road, because a lot of sooth is coming from there.
They seem to be burning Asphalt and some other chemical substance.

I also got this report from someone last night. How do we get this information to the government or mainstream media like Nigeria info?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exhume Your Father's Corpse. Gov Amosun To Former Gov Daniels / 20 Facts & Predictions About Gen. Buhari That Is Hidden Before The Entire World / Elections: PDP, APC Heavyweights, Others Lose Security Aides As Police Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.