Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva (5749 Views)

28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / Pix.ng: I Call Her Rihanna - Trinz Diva (pix) / What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like: Make-up Free Diva Arrives On Set Of A Star Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
permit me to do this cheesy

Happy birthday to Ednit .. the Ethipian Diva

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
no picture , all my compliments will be lies na cheesy

hbday ednite cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
wish a nairalander from the credlle of civilization...Ethiopia

the biggest birthday shout out grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Lastking147(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
no picture , all my compliments will be lies na cheesy

hbday ednite cool
U don reach here baba
Abi o how we go believe say she's cute
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lets go thereā€¦.
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, pretthythicsme, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, suwalee, , vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
WHO IS SHE?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lastking147:

U don reach here baba
Abi o how we go believe say she's cute

you and judefcc are forcing me to have a prof pic. I removed it cuz i felt lyk doin it. lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

permit me to do this cheesy

Happy birthday to Ednit .. the Ethipian Diva

Thank you soo much!
NO MORE WORDS
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

you and judefcc are forcing me to have a prof pic. I removed it cuz i felt lyk doin it. lol

don't worry

have put one that will do cheesy

happy birthday dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Happy birthday miss.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:
wish a nairalander from the credlle of civilization...Ethiopia

the biggest birthday shout out grin
na she be this , looks good
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

u look good cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nowenuse: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Happy birthday our beautiful African sister. We love u.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
u look good cool

thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nowenuse:
Happy birthday our beautiful African sister. We love u.

Thank you!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

Thank you soo much!
NO MORE WORDS

yes

you can shout it loud

from Addis Ababa to werder

from Moyale to Gondar

you have "lovely family" in Nigeria cheesy

one more time Happy Birthday and more blissfull years

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
WHO IS SHE?

the MOST beautiful Nairalander from Ethiopia cheesy

yea cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

yes
you can shout it loud
from Addis Ababa to werder
from Moyale to Gondar
you have "lovely family" in Nigeria cheesy
one more time Happy Birthday and more blissfull years
oh WOW! You guys are now making me feel so happy more than my Ethiopian people sef
Thanks again!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
na she be this , looks good no ass sad

who a.....help grin

abegii grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by VickyRotex(f): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Happy Birthday Ednite! Wish you all the beautiful things of life. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

the MOST beautiful Nairalander from Ethiopia cheesy

yea cool
Jew?

Well, Happy Birthday to her
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

who a.....help grin
She is pretty tho,hbd to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
pretthythicksme oya hail the babe

so that next time you want to go for vacation

she can arrange a place in addis ababa grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
we had an encounter on one thread before but can't remember.

but all the same,
HAPPY BUYDAY GURL

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:

she is what? pretty

ok minus the thicksme grin

correct babe
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:

you are always following oga everywhere angry

no one is taking him away
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

Lol,wetin naw?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

she is what? pretty
ok minus the thicksme grin

correct babe
Hahahahahahaha u r funny,na u sabi.
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

lol grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:
pretthythicksme oya hail the babe
so that next time you want to go for vacation
she can arrange a place in addis ababa grin
She set heeheheheheehe

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

lol grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Plus-size Lady Flaunt Her Massive Boos On Her Hot Social Media (photo) / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Am Two Years Older Than / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.