Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose (5751 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by ezeonline2(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Here’s why you need a nasally-gifted guy!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said “Wow, he’s cute” to friends and gotten the response, “Yeah, but he has a big nose.” What? Isn’t that the best part?

I can’t tell you exactly why, but something about a big nose always makes me think they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of life. How Could it not signify something? It’s the most prominent feature on your face.

Why should your next boyfriend have a large nose? Let us count the ways.

1. He Has More Muscle
My, what a big nose you have! Well, a recent study revealed it’s so that they can support you better, my dear. Turns out, guys have bigger noses than ladies because they need more oxygen to maintain their muscle-y bods. Yep, you can thank that honker for his six-pack and killer biceps. Take all the oxygen you want, boys.

2. He’s Thought To Be Wise and Powerful
What do Adrien Brody, Marlon Brando and Bradley Cooper all have in common? Well, according to Egyptian priests, had they known of these big-nosed hunks, they’d be considered incredibly intelligent. In Greek and Roman times, a big, long nose also meant power and strength. Win, win, win.

3. He Has Better Luck With Money
Smack in the center of his face, the nose is the money spot — literally. According to Chinese face reading, also known as physiognomy, a person with a big nose has better luck with money. And, this large-nosed fella can expect an increase in riches as they get older.

And, it’s not just physiognomy that associates big noses with a big wallet. Experts in the UK looked at the features of the most successful people and came up with the ideal facial model for those destined for business success: men with a Roman nose, along with wide set eyes and flared nostrils. Wealth certainly isn’t everything, but in any area of life, it certainly doesn’t hurt to be lucky.

4. He Won’t Get You Sick
And during flu season, that’s pretty hard to come by. It turns out, a big schnoz protects against bacteria, allergies and infections better. According to a study from the University of Iowa, people with big noses inhale almost seven percent fewer pollutants than smaller ones. Who knew your boyfriend could be your best barrier against the sniffles?

5. He Has A Strong s*x Drive
While there’s no proof that a big nose means a big package, big noses are linked to high testosterone and virility, according to research published in the journal Evolution and Human Behaviour. Manliness and a strong s*x drive? Yes, please.

6. Because Diane Keaton Says So!
And if you’ve ever wanted to be Annie Hall, listen up. The actress says it’s what stuck out when she first met former boyfriend Al Pacino on the set of The Godfather. Keaton writes in her memoir Then Again, “I remember his killer Roman nose sitting in the middle of what remains a remarkable face. It was too bad he wasn’t available, but neither was I.” And ladies, you’ve seen Pacino in the trilogy, right? DREAMBOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Afrok(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Op did U write all dis things just to justify ur big nose if U get one? Or trying to make dos with big nose feel better if dey aren't feeling good about demselves?
well big or small nose, just thank God u've got one no matter d description.

2 Likes

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
I hav a big nose...btw ladies love me! Thumbs up @op
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by 190daclown: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
wow No wonder grin grin grin grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by sweetestguy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
I knw girls,,they will still not date segun arinze,,unless he's stinkingly rich gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
sweetestguy: I knw girls,,they will still not date segun arinze,,unless he's stinkingly rich gringringrin

Segun Arinze has bbbiiiggg eyes nd not big nose
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by papannamdi1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
op, ur nose BIG sotey na inside yu create thread,
d nose even get window sef
nice nose OP,

1 Like

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by spunkyuch(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Are u gayyy? hw else wuld u justify d fact dat u re checkin ur fellow gy out
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by ezeonline2(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2014
papa_nnamdi: **
op, ur nose BIG sotey na inside yu create thread,
d nose even get window sef
nice nose OP,
guy I fine pass u oo
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by 190daclown: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2014
embarassed
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by rodeo0070(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2014
ezeonline2: Here’s why you need a nasally-gifted guy!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said “Wow, he’s cute” to friends and gotten the response, “Yeah, but he has a big nose.” What? Isn’t that the best part?

I can’t tell you exactly why, but something about a big nose always makes me think they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of life. How could it not signify something? It’s the most prominent feature on your face.

1. He Has More Muscle
My, what a big nose you have! Well, a recent study revealed it’s so that they can support you better, my dear. Turns out, guys have bigger noses than ladies because they need more oxygen to maintain their muscle-y bods. Yep, you can thank that honker for his six-pack and killer biceps. Take all the oxygen you want, boys.

What do Adrien Brody, Marlon Brando and Bradley Cooper all have in common? Well, according to Egyptian priests, had they known of these big-nosed hunks, they’d be considered incredibly intelligent. In Greek and Roman times, a big, long nose also meant power and strength. Win, win, win.

Smack in the center of his face, the nose is the money spot — literally. According to Chinese face reading, also known as physiognomy, a person with a big nose has better luck with money. And, this large-nosed fella can expect an increase in riches as they get older.

And, it’s not just physiognomy that associates big noses with a big wallet. Experts in the UK looked at the features of the most successful people and came up with the ideal facial model for those destined for business success: men with a Roman nose, along with wide set eyes and flared nostrils. Wealth certainly isn’t everything, but in any area of life, it certainly doesn’t hurt to be lucky.

4. He Won’t Get You Sick
And during flu season, that’s pretty hard to come by. It turns out, a big schnoz protects against bacteria, allergies and infections better. According to a study from the University of Iowa, people with big noses inhale almost seven percent fewer pollutants than smaller ones. Who knew your boyfriend could be your best barrier against the sniffles?

While there’s no proof that a big nose means a big package, big noses are linked to high testosterone and virility, according to research published in the journal Evolution and Human Behaviour. Manliness and a strong s*x drive? Yes, please.

And if you’ve ever wanted to be Annie Hall, listen up. The actress says it’s what stuck out when she first met former boyfriend Al Pacino on the set of The Godfather. Keaton writes in her memoir Then Again, “I remember his killer Roman nose sitting in the middle of what remains a remarkable face. It was too bad he wasn’t available, but neither was I.” And ladies, you’ve seen Pacino in the trilogy, right? DREAMBOAT.

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by rodeo0070(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2014
ezeonline2: Here’s why you need a nasally-gifted guy!

I can’t tell you exactly why, but something about a big nose always makes me think they have a great personality — funny, strong, full of life. How could it not signify something? It’s the most prominent feature on your face.

1. He Has More Muscle

4. He Won’t Get You Sick

Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Medunah: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2014
@ least, now we know d op has a big nose
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by skyscraperTM(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2014
I don't have big nose, so I don't care!!
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by ba7man(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
#TEAM BIG NOSE#
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by ignis: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Op, it like you have a big nose.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by iheanyi40(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2014
ignis: Op, it like you have a big nose.
grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by nedu2000(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2014
The poster is a Gej stooge!!GEJ has a big nose
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
what abt ladies with big nose?? Or na only guys??
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by 190daclown: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
^they are always opposite of guys like us with the big noses

broke grin grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by iheanyi40(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2014
190daclown: ^they are always opposite of guys like us with the big noses

broke grin grin
rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Ozioma49(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
190daclown: ^they are always opposite of guys like us with the big noses

broke grin grin
orisirisi thought I have heard and seen it all grin[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by uchechukwuochei(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2014
miz tola: what abt ladies with big nose?? Or na only guys??
grin[quote author=miz tola] they wld breath d guy out of cash.
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2014
I've got big nose! #teamBIGnose grin
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by ezeonline2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2016

Segun Arinze has bbbiiiggg eyes nd not big nose
funny but true
Re: Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose by austine4real(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
BIG LIKE THAT OF LIE MO.......??

I NO CALL NAMES OO

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.