Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... (2177 Views)

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / Funny Cartoon About Kiss Daniel Leaving His Record Label / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... by wizrose(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerian superstar Wizkid on the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards announced that he has signed three Ghanaian musicians on his record label, Starboy Entertainment.

Wizkid’s statement on the night of the awards was met with mixed feelings by fans of R2bees and Efya who were at the Accra International Conference Center on May 7 where the 17th edition of Vodafone Ghana Music Awards was held. Whilst some were happy for the new artistes to be signed on Wizkid’s record label, others argued that the two Ghanaian artistes should not have agreed to join the label because are on the same level the Nigerian singer.
Meet the new Starboi Records team!
Gboza! cheesy

Re: Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Old news

#YOLO
Re: Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
richommie:
Old news

#YOLO
this is the remix , wizkid destroyed the careers of R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi with His Record Label
Re: Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
this is the remix , wizkid destroyed the careers of R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi with His Record Label

Lol I don't think so.

Wizkid helped Mr eazi. . . All his hit tracks were under wizkid's record label

I don't of Efya tho

R2bees You really need to listen to der current song featuring Wizkid grin

They are on FIRE!!!

#YOLO

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) / I Just Found What I Consider The "Panties Dropper" / Signs That You Are Good Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.