Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping (17852 Views)

Dambazau Visits Scene Of January 1 Rivers Killings (Photos) / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping by IsheriNorthGRA: 1:51am On Feb 10, 2017
hedonistic:
The terrain looks too isolated abeg. No wonder the robbers/kidnappers had a field day... Relaxing for a massive 4 hours in the vicinity, and probably taking their time to eat sumptuous meals and rape females in the entire estate (God forbid). Ridiculous.

I always insist that I'd rather stay in a mini flat in the heart of town than stay in an unsecured mansion in the outskirts or in an isolated area.. In the name of "na my own house I dey live". Life is too short for nonsense, and for me, quality of life is more important than anything else. At least if robbers come calling in the heart of town they would be in a hurry to leave and can never stay up to one hour to wreck havoc.

Not the kind of area where robbers or kidnappers would take all the time in the world to inflict misery on families. I have a relative who suffered this kind of fate when he moved from Festac to his own duplex close to Agbara.

But somebody has to start living there first. The towns you are talking about were isolated at some point, so this is a case of failure with our security system.

At least, it'll take them an hour to get that burglar-proof taken out. Are you saying the victim didn't try to reach anyone? We know how the NPF is, I'm sure they got there after receiving information that the kidnappers had gone.
Re: Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping by true2home(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
every area in Nigeria was ones HOT spot for rubber at a time. My family was one of the first few that moved to Magodo/Shangisha then. It got to a point that we expected them every night. Every morning, we will be asking if anybody got hit overnight, even if nothing happen. Lekki was like that too. Its just lack of work ethics with all our service provider in Nigeria. Police doesn't do their work, Citizens don't care for their neighbors, Politicians don't pay salary and Big Man are walking all over the poor as if they are God. All kind of craziness simple because we lack Patriotism. Now that I have stated the problems, the answer is also the later; Love Nigeria and Nigerian like your give a Bleep!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: South-east Lawmakers Mum On Budget Slash / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / Gbenga Olawepo Urges Kwarans To Vote Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.