Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) (13510 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Klington: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
QuietHammer:
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu . We the good Yoruba people will gladly release Fayose to the Igbos. #Iranu
why don't you go take your medicine first b4 typing trash.
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by marv1: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dont say an old man is clueless because what an old man would see while sitting down fayose will never see it even if he climbs the top of a tree. Fayose chased PMB to china to prevent chinese govt from giving loan to FG, He attacks PMB giving reasons that he is fighting for the masses. If indeed he is fighting for the masses why is really hard for Fayose to pay salaries of workers after collecting bail-out funds from FG on three occasions. The last bail-out fund of #8.9Billion naira he collected was dec 2016 yet he can not pay outstanding salaries of 7months. I tell u if fayose were to be in position of PMB today he will not give bail-out fund to opposition party state. Fayose is evil that is why nobody can challenge him in d state or else that person will be eliminated. Yet he challenges every now and then FG. Fayose is hypocritical and ekiti people are clueless. Fayose has no morality. hypocritical
seunlayi:
the clueless nature of Buhari is really making the empire of fayose to grow stronger. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by marv1: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Point of correction Fayose is not the greatest leader in southwest and he can never be. Fayose is a lousy crook as Fayemi is a crook of another dimension. Fayose appears to be fighting for the masses because he has money laudering allegations against him. So when he is being tried after leaving office he will convince his clueless followers that he is being witch-hunt. Fayose must pay for all the sins he commited because he rules like an emperor in ekiti state whom no man can question. Let us see how survive justice in my state. Time will tell.
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
i ngeneukwuewu the goat with my afuOnja fellows are been smacked on the face daily by this man we think we so much hate.

On behalf of my fellow zombies, i apologise to the greatest leader in southwest (mr. Fayose) for the many times we called him names.

Honestly Fayose is fit to rule Nigeria in 2019 because for now, his voice is the only lone voice in the wilderness defending me and my fellow zombies from tyrant Buhari and making life easier for the downtrodden.

Respect SIR!!!!!!
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by oladokun76: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Defender of democracy koo, corrupted democrat ni oooo. Which democracy this thief dey defend, wailers
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by texas1990(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
even if the president election was held only in ekiti fayose will lose so u people should stop saying wot u don't see, all the councillors was given 20k each for the d rally my broda if na u will u reject it? wen u Neva take salary since last year June? am proud to an ekiti man but am not a zombie like all these mumu calling themselves councillor of wateva, ediot people!
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
gabazin080:
but u as a nigerian is smiling abi.

zombie with there suffering and smiling are like 5 and 6.
fayose the apc nightmare

its only on nairaland yu hear people echoe rubbish ,, the NL no get filter shoe maker ,,gala hawkers and spart part sellers ... fayose defender of d voiceless,, nnamdi kanu or wateva stil in jail,,,he cannt even safe his own account frm bin frozen.
fayose apc nightmare ,, wu dey cry witch hunting up n dwn,, wu no sleep for midnite so he culd block pastor suleiman arrest ...wu as 2018 to think of wen impunity ends..
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is serious
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by mustybobo(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
ekiti state indigo r blind folded...am surprised at d number of institutions dey v
Re: Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) by me69: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
zoba88:
Ekiti Councillors organise solidarity rally for Fayose

Councillors in one hundred and seventy seven wards in Ekiti had organised solidarity rally for the state's governor, Mr. Ayodelele Fayose and PDP Chairman in the state, Bar. Gboyega Oguntuase today in Ado-Ekiti.

The councillors who are all members of the Peoples' Democratic Party converged at Fayose's Campaign office , Ado- Ekiti and marched to the Party's Secretariat in Ajilosun.

Speaking on behalf of the councillors, the leader of Councillor in Ado- Ekiti Local Government who is also the Chairman Councillors' Forum , Hon. Mustapha Anifowoshe explained the rationale behind the rally. He said the councillors were out to show their unflinching support to the governor and Bar. Oguntuase.

Hon. Mustapha described court judgement against the Executive Members of PDP as something that could not be accepted by the entire members of the party.

He commeded the efforts of the governor in his bid to transform the state.

In his remark, the leader of the house in Ijero Local Government who is also the spokesperson of the Councillors' Forum , Hon. Damilola Owoeye said Fayose has done well in all ramifications and described him as the Architect of Modern Ekiti .

On PDP'S executives, Hon. Owoeye said Bar. Gboyega Oguntuase and his team are the recognised excos of the party .

While receiving the councillors at the Party's Secretariat, the Party's Publicity Secrtary, Mr. Jackson Adebayo said any member of the party who is not under Senator Makarfi is not a member of PDP.

The party's spokesperson therefore thanked the councillors for their courageous steps and promised that the executive members would continue to give them necessary support.

Earlier , at Ijigbo Round- About , the 177 councillors had a public seating where they passed votes of confidence on Gov. Fayose and Bar. Oguntuase.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/ekiti-councillors-organise-solidarity.html?m=1
Why? What has he done?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Cost Of The Average Nigerian / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.