Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... (2316 Views)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by hubtiva: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerian Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma, Surgery Unsuccessful

Deriano Agada on twitter has claimed that his brother who works at a London hospital, supposedly the one where the president is being administered, said the President is in a coma, as he had an unsuccessful surgery.

He says doctors have advised PMB to resign from his work and attend to his health – this further proves that the president is not dead.

More @ http://hubtiva.com/9ja-man-claims-his-brother-working-in-london-hospital-says-buhari-is-in-coma/

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Emycord: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Coma is death 98 % loading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by poiZon: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
wailers this is the news we should be working with.

I luv dis news.

God pls let this be true, cos i will hv something to celebrate come 14th failbuhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
death or coma, wats d difference? ok, i get. Coma is d younger brother of death.

inasmuch he's not adding any value to the country, let him heed to d advice of d Doctors and resign.
I wish him well if he has not already died.

Besides, I tot they said he saw his guests off this afternoon.

So which 1 are we going to believe now
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Lavenda26: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by sod09(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
poiZon:
wailers this is the news we should be working with.

I luv dis news.

God pls let this be true, cos i will hv something to celebrate come 14th failbuhari.
so wishing someone dead is ur celebration..... I dont need to insult u

3 Likes

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Impeach Buhari NOW
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by hubtiva: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by poiZon: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
sod09:
so wishing someone dead is ur celebration..... I dont need to insult u

eva since u begin insult ur papa, him name don change?

U r free to insult me pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by sod09(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
poiZon:

eva since u begin insult ur papa, him name don change?

U r free to insult me pls.
just sum up d kind of person u are

2 Likes

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by iluvdonjazzy: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
so na who com speak with osinbajo, buhari sister and dogara
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Okwyjesus(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
hubtiva:
Nigerian Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma, Surgery Unsuccessful

Deriano Agada on twitter has claimed that his brother who works at a London hospital, supposedly the one where the president is being administered, said the President is in a coma, as he had an unsuccessful surgery.

He says doctors have advised PMB to resign from his work and attend to his health – this further proves that the president is not dead.

More @ http://hubtiva.com/9ja-man-claims-his-brother-working-in-london-hospital-says-buhari-is-in-coma/
My problem is that l don't even know what to say when they say pray for the quick recovery of Mr President. As things is now. That prayer heavy for my mouth.
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Pamelayoung: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Cheap liar! Tinubu was with him a while ago.
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by espionage48(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mr Blogger, will peddling of lies drive traffic to your yeye blog?. dont allow people to notice that ur blog is a carrier of fake news... la click la bend bloggers
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Sctests: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
The innocent souls of the IPOB members killed wants to drag him with them, and HE MUST GO WITH THEM to answer for his cruelty. Whether zoneBs like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by lexoft(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
espionage48:
Mr Blogger, will peddling of lies drive traffic to your yeye blog?. dont allow people to notice that ur blog is a carrier of fake news... la click la bend bloggers

Can u just read the title before u run ur mouth, why not face the guy that claim ...
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by boss1310(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
hope he can defend his statement if called to do so
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by manuch(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2017
fake news

1 Like

Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by cr7lomo: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Cheap liar! Tinubu was with him a while ago.

U are naive...the guy said the truth...its a fact
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by Pamelayoung: 1:54am On Feb 10, 2017
cr7lomo:

U are naive...the guy said the truth...its a fact

Lie Lie
Re: 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... by tdayof(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Don't know how true this is but this guy is putting his cousin's job at high risk that's if he it's not an imaginary cousin he's referring to. Moreover, I saw a video of his arrival in Nigeria in which he said "Well, you've seen me and I hope you saw me when I was going. Use your sense of judgement"

Can someone tell me what's happening? angry

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Tribalism Tear Us Apart - Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Operation Python / Sultan: Everything Not Okay In Nigeria / #osundecides2018: Official Results From Several Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.