Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,848 members, 7,851,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St (651 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by jos945(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Main looking at the modern world we are now whereby everything as changed and new things are happening.As at this modern world, mother have séx with daughter’s fiancé and friends date same guy and nothing will happen cause they don’t see that as abormination or spell.Now let’s do this –Your girlfriend’s best friend walk up to you one day and ask you to do this shocking thing with her, will you?I know 70% of men will do this, 20% will think it’s a set up between her girlfriend and her friend, 5% will tell his friends to advice him on what to do while the rest 5% will not do it.So tell us will you do it?Drop your comment.

Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by Deoblazing(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided Here to read.
Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by jos945(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
as for me for the love I have for my gf I will never do it no matter wat
Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by firstking01(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Some guys here wouldn't think it twice.
Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by rawpadgin(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
while will Bleep my girlfriend friend

if i have to cheat their lots of girls out there not my baby's girlfriend
Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by Brown14: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
I would if she look like this..

After all shez just me girlfriend not me wife

Black is beautiful!!

Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by jworos(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
That's a big No, but if it's a 3sum with her and my babe no problem wink
Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by Spicylate(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
If I were a guy. I will ask why? For what? After all the question and answers, I will stand up and walk away. Even if I want to cheat or break up with my girlfriend, it won't be with her best friend biko. That's too harsh. #mythoughts
Re: Question Of The Day!! If Your Girlfriend’s Friend Ask You To Have A One Night St by Cutezt(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Naahh, I Don't Have The Heart For It

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Black Woman Dancing Naked In Public To Sia's 'cheap Thrills / An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? / This Question Was Asked Of Me Today- See My Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.