Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? (646 Views)

Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) / Which Nairalander Can Actually Solve This? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
?
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by LordZero(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Another one! !!
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by FvckShiT(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
too much fůckery ....fůcking bullshyte undecided
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by ikp120(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae is married o. Leave another man's wife alone o. sad sad
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh boy! I didn't know that! My bad! How do I take this down then?
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
solasolasola:
An acrostic is a poem in which the first letter of each line spells a name or any other thing. I composed this poem this night for a Nairalander who didn't ask me to. I was only inspired to write it.
(A)ngelic anatomy awakening a
(M)use weakened long ago
(A) unique Eastern beauty I suppose
(R)uminating on your otherworldly configuration
(A)nd alluring aura and soul
(B)y your enchanting side
(A)nd entrancing essence should be an
(E)ncapsulation of my entirety

Her husband is a military man. I'll advise you go learn frog jump
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Amarabae(f): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

hahahaha.
so you are not even in Nigeria.
ur humbleness is wow, had it been it was one noisemaking guy here with name that start with A, we will not have hear world.
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Lsofdk(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Amarabae(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks Op.
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by jakandeola(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Lsofdk post=54630132][/quote] ewue
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Lsofdk(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Thanks Op.
Some valid points back there… thumbs up
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Lsofdk(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
jakandeola:
ewue
Iti grin
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by jakandeola(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Lsofdk:
Iti grin
small boy go to bed
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahaha.
so you are not even in Nigeria.
ur humbleness is wow, had it been it was one noisemaking guy here with name that start with A, we will not have hear world.
Thanks embarassed But I be Mushin first born grin grin

Lsofdk:
Brov, tell the dude o. He's got no idea what he's into cheesy grin cheesy

Btw, Wetin do you and Jakandeola? Una dey always play cat and rat hahaha cheesy
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by jakandeola(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

I pass am I dont play wit kids
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2017
jakandeola:
I pass am I dont play wit kids
hehehe I no dey o

Have fun bro
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Lsofdk(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2017
jakandeola:
small boy go to bed
Old man i no get your time.
Jacksparr0w127:

I trust he has taken caution grin

Lol, i no know bro… him no gree me drink water drop cup
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Lsofdk:

Old man i no get your time.
I trust he has taken caution grin

Lol, i no know bro… him no gree me drink water drop cup
hehehe dude is really funny. He's fast filling mrcork's vacant seat lol
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Thanks Op.
Did you just thank me?! I was just told you're married! How do I take this poem down?!
Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Lsofdk(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hehehe dude is really funny. He's fast filling mrcork's vacant seat lol
lol cheesy i miss that guy(no homo), dude got a way of cracking people up

1 Like

Re: An Acrostic Poem For A Nairalander. Can You Identify The Nairalander? by Amarabae(f): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2017
solasolasola:
Did you just thank me?! I was just told you're married! How do I take this poem down?!
funny guy.
I dont know where you will press for deleting, ask older members.

(1) (Reply)

Must View This As Beyonce Shares Beautiful Easter Photos With Blue Ivy(photo) / Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married / Japan's Huge Sex Problem Just Hit A 67-year Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.