Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad (4769 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yes it is slightly familiar

darbeelicous:
is it just me, or does this thread seem familiar
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
gedidiah:
Set up.

How
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
I assume his next comment would have been pinsure or idonbilivit
snowden9:
That guy up up up there is crazy grin grin grin
Imagine question : 'Are you reporting live? '
Na cnn abi channels ireport cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
heheheheh somebody said it's setup
codeinecrazy:
Drill that hole to know what's up brethren...
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na you dey craze grin
Rayhandrinni:
lol it's not my fault o... its the op that's mad
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Seriously ? You mean it couldn't have happened to a guy ?

Wos rong wif yu pipu ?
Amabeast:

It's not just u,
mamag, created a similar thread about her boyfriend already having an erection when she visited him...
@ op All these wannabes sef..
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
You be army robber
Charles4075:
How will I believe you na oga op

Please post some pics so we can conduct a thorough review and sight seeing before we give you a reasonable reply.
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Rebel waiting to happen. Abi I told you.
grin
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by LePrezident(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
grin

I was waiting for the poem, you didn't send it angry
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
LePrezident:

I was waiting for the poem, you didn't send it angry
I'm not good with poetry tongue
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by LePrezident(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
I'm not good with poetry tongue

Lol, rebellious rebel

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How My Girlfriend Welcomed Me After A Long Trip (picture) / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Watch Sex Video Of South African Babe Ashley Leaked By Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.