Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! (753 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! by ALLCONCERN: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
These cool tips will not only Make Her Fall For You, it will also get u on your way to winning her heart... Enjoy.

1. Don't be in in a hurry to pour out your feelings.

2. Don’t get clingy. that’s the fastest way to make a girl get bored of you really soon.

3. Look healthy, Exercise, dress smart, and smell nice.
You’ll make a much better first impression with every girl you meet.

4. Flirt friendly and naughty.

5. Don’t reveal your weak point.

6. Help her around when she needs help.

7. Look for an excuse to touch her now and then. Touch her earlobe while admiring her earring, or even linger the hug for just a moment longer than necessary while saying goodbye.

8. Don’t tell her you love her immediately. Leave her wondering what’s on your mind even if you’re flirting with her. The curiosity will make her want you already.

9. Protect her when you’re around, take care of her needs, Give her a gift, plan dates together and try to catch up with each other often. And even before she knows it, you both will already be dating. And she would be Madly In Love With You.
Source: http://www.onyitex.com/2017/02/Make-Her-Fall-In-Love.html

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! by firstking01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just have money and safe yourself all these stress and protocols, they are really uncalled for.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
That was how boda dele got friend-zoned.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! by Harwoyeez(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
There are no standard recipe for love......
Re: She Doesn't Want To Fall For U? These Will Change Her Mind Real Fast! by Obinnau(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ever wondered why there are so many failed relationships? Just thinking out loud.

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Check Out This Amazing But Confusing Painting That Has Got People Talking / Special Valentine’s Day Dinner At The Four Points By Sheraton Lagos / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.