Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! (1169 Views)

Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! / "Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Don't you guys find that weird

18 28 days! That's like more than half a month away from work and also away from the country in which he is president.

Too weird.
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by annayawchee: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
i find it appalling that you don't know how to count
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by ufuosman(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
I dey hear people they say, since he comot na things they go well, if na so, make he stay more 2yrs make the naija steady for better thing. Make everywhere good. Make things come back to normal. How una see am?
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
annayawchee:
i find it appalling that you don't know how to count

How many days has it been?

I thought he left on the 23rd of January
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
ufuosman:
I dey hear people they say, since he comot na things they go well, if na so, make he stay more 2yrs make the naija steady for better thing. Make everywhere good. Make things come back to normal. How una see am?

Lol, but either he comes back soonest or we impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by ufuosman(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
kYjelly2:

no nid to impeach am, make he just stay dere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by ufuosman(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
kYjelly2:

no nid to impeach am, make he just stay dere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by freeze001(f): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
kYjelly2:

Mr President left the country on the 19th of January, today is the 9th of February. He's been away for 20days

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
freeze001:

Mr President left the country on the 19th of January, today is the 9th of February. He's been away for 20days

Seems like you're right.

Wow! Just wow! 20 days outside naija for vacation

Not even for an armagedon summit, or some shh like that, but on vacation and you are a president

Oma see ooo, chai, one chance bus, hold on to something, sigh undecided
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by MidolsStudent(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
kYjelly2:

18 days! That's like more than half a month away from work and also away from the country in which he is president.

Too weird.
[/s]I don't know about u
But we d Yoruba Muslims see absolutely nothing wrong with this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by babyfaceafrica: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
So?
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by cocaineaddict(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
MidolsStudent:
[s][/s]I don't know about u
But we d Yoruba Muslims see absolutely nothing wrong with this
i've been wondering if you're the spokesperson 4 yoruba muslims undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by annayawchee: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
kYjelly2:

He left before trump was swore in
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So?

really dude

such indifference shown by u here, not cool. So it doesn't matter to you that the president has been M.I.A for 20 days Not a big deal i guess.

20days/365days * 100% = 5.5%.

So the president spent 5.5% of a year just on vacation and outside his own territory and you see nothing wrong that

Please tell me how many days vacation Obama spent here in Nigeria

Guess he's gunning to beat his last year travel record.

Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
kYjelly2:

really dude

such indifference shown by u here, not cool. So it doesn't matter to you that the president has been M.I.A for 20 days Not a big deal i guess.

20days/365days * 100% = 5.5%.

So the president spent 5.5% of a year just on vacation and outside his own territory and you see nothing wrong that

Please tell me how many days vacation Obama spent here in Nigeria

Guess he's gunning to beat his last year travel record.

why should I care?...his presence or absence does not put a kobo in my pocket?.. If he likes he should not stay set...who naija politicians EPP?
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Now 22 days a President is away from his own country.

Wtf
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Your nations currency is sliding rapidly, yet you can't even lead by example.

Next thing now is blame GEJ, but u urself have spent 22 days in UK, imagine. What a big shame. If you had at least a little pride in your country, you would have even imported the doctors and equipment needed for your health. What am I saying sef, you are hale and hearty, so Wtf are u doing there?

Nobody can think outside the box, can't encourage local tech. Who says we can't be exporting computer chips, or become an average to major tech player?

Can't think of untapped coal, to end our power issues.

Just oil oil oil.
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by disumusa: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
kYjelly2:

18 days! That's like more than half a month away from work and also away from the country in which he is president.

Too weird.
you need job sir
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Now 26 days in UK, another man's country undecided
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
And they keep blaming the past even after 2 years.

How can things work when the number one man can't even pretend to live by example.

Spending 26 days outside your country as the President is soooo inexcusable, calous, self defeating and just plain dumb.

How will potential investors even see this gesture?

All that money budgeted for the Aso Rock hospital can pay for any medical equipment needed for treatment here in Nigeria, if truly the man had an iota of sense.
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
And so?
Re: Buhari Has Been Away From His Country For 28 Days!! by kYjelly2: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Almost almost a month now 28 days

Keep blaming past administration you hear passingshot, when you hired a man that can't even go to work.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby / El-rufai Goes To School - PUNCH / Ibori Gives Out Daughter, Erhaitake In Marriage As Gov Okowa, Udaughan, Igbuya ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.