Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby (1177 Views)

FG Confirms Anambra’s Status As Oil Producing State / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta yesterday said they have declared a period of fasting and prayer for President Muhammadu Buhari, to return to the country alive and healthy.

National Chairman of the Host Communities of Nigeria, (HOSCON), umbrella body of all areas producing oil and gas, Dr. Mike Emuh, said the decision was because Buhari’s government had shown it was capable of solving the problems of the region.

He noted that attention paid by the administration to the agitations by the communities in the region should be encouraged by all peace-loving people in the oil communities.

A statement on Friday by Monday Whisky, the group’s spokesman, Emuh said “At an enlarged national emergency meeting of the Host Communities of Nigeria, HOSCON producing oil and gas, presided over by the national Chairman, Bishop Dr. Mike Emuh (JP) the Issue of the President’s health was exhaustively discussed.

“The need for HOSCON to stand in the gap in offering prayers for the President’s quick recovery was approved by the general house.

“The emergency national meeting resolved as follows: that the entire leadership of the HOSCON in the 17 oil/gas producing, including impacted and satellite states, would starting today, hold a three-day fasting and prayer on a daily basis.

“This is to seek God’s intervention in the current health situation of the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“That the leadership of HOSCON believes so much in the pragmatic leadership style of president Muhammadu Buhari and seeking the face of God to grant him quick recovery will not be out of place for the HOSCON to embark upon.

“Host Communities of Nigeria as a grassroots oriented and peoples friendly pressure group believes strongly in the efficacy of fasting and prayers in addressing whatever health challenges our dear president has now.

“We have also mobilised over 50 notable clergymen across the producing, imparted and satellite states to lead this fasting and prayer throughout the three-day duration”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/04/want-buhari-return-alive-oil-producing-communities/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Patriotic citizens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Emycord: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sarkin makaryaci a ina ka samo wannan labari ka ji tsoron allah fa. Don rana kiyama. Ipob is not an unlawful org.
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by DLondonboiy: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
LOL

Well, it's okay to have hope..

But since I was born, I have never seen a cadaver come back to life..
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by CplusJason: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic citizens
Ceema1 you don switch to sarkki just now? grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by CplusJason: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
I know that Oil producing community.

It's in Ilaje, Ondo State. grin

What is dead is fvcking dead. No slamming of foreheads to the concrete floor can bring it back to life. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Patriotic Citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by vedaxcool(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Emycord:
Sarkin makaryaci a ina ka samo wannan labari ka ji tsoron allah fa. Don rana kiyama. Ipob is not an unlawful org.

Unfortunately you are the liar and the one who lacks fear of Allah. Liepob is a treacherous organization and unlawful enterprise that scams the people it claims to protect their interest by selling illegal passport, license plates etc. It can never be well with cownu an animal in human skin.

@ topic they are patriotic Nigerians who understand that a nation can only survive on tolerance and unity. God bless them.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Nne5: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sarrki(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Emycord:

Ai bani na rubuta ba

Baka gani daily post ata link din ba

1 Like

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sarrki(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Ceema1 you don switch to sarkki just now? grin

I have observed you of late

You like to blackmail people

Please stop all this
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by EmeeNaka: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why should Buhari live when he has murdered more than 2000 innocent biafran protesters and Shia Muslims?
Well, even if he live on, it's clear his life will be that of anguish as he has entered the mode of suffering.
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Aufbauh(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
The patriotic disposition of the Niger deltans over the years is one of the reason we must protect them from the Ipob scavengers.

With the repeated claims of brotherliness and neighborhood the Niger deltans share a glaring contrast in norms, values and demeanor with their Ipobian adherents.

Let's rise in support of holistic intervention in the development of the Niger delta to whom much is exploited from,much should be given.

1 Like

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Jayson1: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

I have observed you of late

You like to blackmail people

Please stop all this
STFU my friend. Where did i blackmail you or anyone?

Zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Dannidom(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Goodluck with your prayers though I am not supporting you
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Emycord: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

Unfortunately you are the liar and the one who lacks fear of Allah. Liepob is a treacherous organization and unlawful enterprise that scams the people it claims to protect their interest by selling illegal passport, license plates etc. It can never be well with cownu an animal in human skin.

@ topic they are patriotic Nigerians who understand that a nation can only survive on tolerance and unity. God bless them.
symptoms of painment get well soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sarrki(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dannidom:
Goodluck with your prayers though I am not supporting you

Take me by my word

If baba return back to Nigeria shortly

Tell me any of your choice club you wanna rock in Abuja, Port Harcourt or Lagos

I will foot the bill
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Adiola(f): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

liepod you said but not ipob infact make justice binta catch u
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Adiola(f): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Take me by my word

I will foot the bill
so this small change you received from lie Mohammed na ehm be wetin you wan waste sorry oo ceema1
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sekundosekundo: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Take me by my word

I will foot the bill

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by EmeeNaka: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Aufbauh:
The patriotic disposition of the Niger deltans over the years is one of the reason we must protect them from the Ipob scavengers.

With the repeated claims of brotherliness and neighborhood the Niger deltans share a glaring contrast in norms, values and demeanor with their Ipobian adherents.

Let's rise in support of holistic intervention in the development of the Niger delta to whom much is exploited from,much should be given.

Allah Yasa Mudace!

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by Aufbauh(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Allah Yasa Mudace!

Unfortunately and painfully so i don't understand the language you quoted me with.

Are you this slow? I thought you've known where i came from as you ranted profusely in one of my mentions, that you're an Ibo who resides with some of my tribesmen in Jigawa state.... Step up.
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by anibi9674: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
chai!! niggaz hustling for prayer money.
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by CplusJason: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Adiola:
so this small change you received from lie Mohammed na ehm be wetin you wan waste sorry oo ceema1

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by EmeeNaka: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Aufbauh:

Unfortunately and painfully so i don't understand the language you quoted me with.

Are you this slow? I thought you've known where i came from as you ranted profusely in one of my mentions, that you're an Ibo who resides with some of my tribesmen in Jigawa state.... Step up.
LMAO.
You made me laugh. So you're afraid of statement that contains 'Allah'? Well, the statement is a prayer that god should help your project of befriending the Niger Deltans.
Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by vedaxcool(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
[s]
Emycord:
symptoms of painment get well soon
[/s]

Pained at your disappointing show of flawed of thinking? Nah just noting your duplicitous behavior that is no different from hypocrisy.

Wailing dead

Re: Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby by sarrki(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Allah Yasa Mudace!

Amen

(1) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers Held By DSS / Hameed Ali Explains Why Customs Will Implement Anti Senate Import Duty / Nnamdi Kanu’s Mother Explodes: “nigeria Is Worse Than A Zoo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.