Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (86320 Views)

End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dis pple jst watu turn us to beggars when u chase all dis pple outta jobs hope they create jobs for dem.... Let dem not turn to criminals A VERY BIG "NAY" FRM ME!!!
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Reggie2(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Questions that beg for answers:

What are the terms for private Danfo drivers to access the buses?
Although it's a free world, why patronize TATA instead of INNOSON?
Has TATA an Assembly plant in Nigeria?
What logistics are there to create employment rather than drive some people into unemployment market?
Is Lagos state Government considering training personnel for purposes of servicing the vehicles?

You may add your own perplexities.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by ajabani4allah(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
This will now lead to a very high crime rate in Lagos . some of the yellow bus drivers in Lagos realize as high as 20k/day now if the buses are remove what do u think will happen to them even if Ambode employs them the pay can't be like what they get in their own usual routine. I think what the government needs is to reform and regulate their activities
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

I bet you've never left naija to a developed country. Lagos is one of the worst cities on earth

Guy Y u dey lie like this.. ?Lagos is the best city in Nigeria and one of the best cities in Africa
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by handofGod1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
with all this buses now, hope d commercial danfo drivers and conductor will be well taken care off? because the government wants to take away d means of their livelihood or else, there's going to be a broad day light. Lagos state government think twice o.

1 Like

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by slurryeye: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Youngzedd:

grin

Those guys got no chill. Fashola said they take cocain grin grin

I'm telling you bro, those guys are constantly drunk and high
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by amdoyin82(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Welldone my amiable governor. God bless you sir.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Bgorgeous: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wait o the Governor from Lagos state since democracy in 1999 are they imported? Why can't others even think like them? I am not saying work o just think
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Franchise21(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:

which benin? the one wey I dey or? shocked
Which area do u stay in Benin?
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by arinolaa(f): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
I like these buses, but I don't think they will be able to hold a lot of passengers...
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Franchise21(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

I bet you've never left naija to a developed country. Lagos is one of the worst cities on earth
Not as worst as Nigeria itself grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by PHIPEX(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
ngolokante:

Now that's a fact but might be due to economics
The multiplier effect in Economics should make them think home rather than India. Are we saying that Innoson that has a plant in Lagos and pays tax to Lagos is not economic enough? What about signing an MOU with him to train the Agberos in Lagos like he is doing to Niger Delta militants?
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by tete7000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Innovations that do not take people's culture into consideration will always fail. It is why brt buses are gradually being turned to molue. If people's mindset is not first changed, the innovations are dead on arrival. Every culture is unique, what works in London no matter how good it looks might never work in Nigeria. Its the people that make change possible.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by ajepako(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice buses ....

Dem no go allow lyangbali and enemyofprogress enter when dem wan enter after returning from their village in Fiditi with he goats and elubo wey lya Mufu dash am for village...

Haba ...how you go wan carry ogunfe... Ponmo.... and lru enter that kain bus?

tongue tongue
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Warning : the area boys in my area will vandalise this buses in less than 2 days once ambode bans danfo buses
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by smark61: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Y blue n white, dat na delta state taxi colour na undecided
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by enemyofprogress: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
ajepako:
Nice buses ....

Dem no go allow lyangbali and enemyofprogress enter when dem wan enter after returning from their village in Fiditi with he goats and elubo wey lya Mufu dash am for village...

tongue tongue
I ain't longer living in Nigeria baby,I'm now living in canada, new York city to be precised so fok your mother foking bus baby. Can you feel me? tongue tongue
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Loveeneh(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
The question that bothers my mind so much is, where do lagos state government want danfo drivers to feed from or are they any plans for them after elimating yellow buses ? And also won't dere be litering of the yellow buses every where around lagos. Eko o ni baje oo

1 Like

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Stevengerd(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:
I miss Lagos. Benin just too dry, imagine a car made for 4 passengers,,, if 6 people neva complete inside, the driver no go move.. sad
Lol.. Cab Wey Deh Carry Passengers Frm Ajah To Lakowe, Awoyaya, Sangotedo Deh Carry 2people For Front, 3 Or Sumtimes 4 For Bak.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by ajepako(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I ain't longer living in Nigeria baby,I'm now living in canada, new York city to be precised so fok your mother foking bus baby. Can you feel me? tongue tongue

You moved to 'New york's in 'kanada' with the goat lya Mufu dash you?

Toh... New York ni Kannada gbalejo Oran.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by deolu2000(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
I hope the govt use this opportunity to make the manufacturer open a workshop/service plant in lagos for easy repair and replacement of parts and by extension create some jobs for us youth. Itesiwaju eko lo je wa lo'gun.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by onos217(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
[code ]Our dear govnor, keep up the good work;we are right behind you . [/code]
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by visijo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
if you like change am to plane. Agbero must still chop... Owo da...!!!
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Eberex(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
just a way to get rid of agberos
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by latissimusDorsi: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
austin2all:
Watch how crime rate go take increase now.

Exactly first thing that came to my mind.

What will the danfo drivers be doing now? They need to survive so where will their income come from.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by WinkWrld: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ambode should ensure the body of the new buses are not flogged with baamboo at motor parks grin grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Maximus85(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's good but I shout maintenance! Maintenance!! Maintenance!!!

And would this eradicate the rubbers on the roads in the name of agbero and those official criminals with guns?

I think yes is the answer.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
martineverest:
brt was like this when they were bought....they are now glorified molues
Glorified molues? Where? Are you sure you are in Lagos? BRT has been completely cleared off and replaced with the full AC Primero buses! Don't mislead people due to hate o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ambo, leave danfo na, e get some tinz about danfo and molue wey u no fit change

1. The sweetness of chasing the bus with other contestants
2. Negotiating bus fare with red-eyed conductor
3. "Lapping" when ur money no reach
grin grin grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by ayomiDRLmoney: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buy ur TBC at *affordable* price now...Call/whatsapp 07062474363 or 09068750167 *ASAP*.. If u are serious u can av a taste ​free​.. *NO BE EVERYONE DEY SCAM OKAY*... *Face to face* transaction if u are buying plenty.... Serious minded only *just 1k per coin*
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by orjaha(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
hope the danfo drivers and their conductor will have access to these buses also
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by timilehin95(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
UnknownT:
This one na just change of color. Him for give order make the Danfo drivers change their colour from Yellow to Blue and White. Danfo na Volkswagen (?), this one na Tata (Messi v. Depay) grin . If care is not taken, soon they will litter everywhere like all these abandoned Keke Napep sad

abegi! similar thing was said when FASHOLA replaced molue with BRT,but now we can see d wonderful improvements on d BRT s. The govt dat is providing d vehicles knows wat is needed for lagosians so if u don't know aw lagos operates, its better u keep quite nd face ur front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Car Talk Library / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.