Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 (27051 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 7 Things To Attempt In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
importexpert:

sisi you do not have to pay anybody to get to fp. Nl, just like other forums, needs high quality unique contents and not copy and paste. if you are able to feed them with it you will always get to fp.
its a lie abeq.

No matter how unique your content is and you're advertising on the process ..
They will never move to front page.

Why would they do that when there are empty slots to advertise in in many section.

Just a rule strictly given to moderators.

If you don't wanna tell me .. Cool .. I'll ask seu'n.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by HRich(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
blazer234:

Be deceiving yourself there. Somebody copied and pasted a write up and you want to contact him. Why exactly do you want to contact him? Do you need a mentor on How to Copy and Paste Without Sweat?

Lol

you bad
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by HRich(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
AmuEwu:

Yes.. That's exactly what I need Can you mentor me on how to copy and paste without breaking a sweat ?
Good reply from AmuEwu
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by chocorex(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mastubating nko?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
you forgot to add, stop having sex if you are not married. its not good for you... op oya add it

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Peertopeerguide(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
I can't find sleep ooo.. While am busy making. ....*
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
HRich:

Good reply from AmuEwu
wat kinda name is dat biko? what is AmuEwu?

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by rose54321: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
I couldn't have said it better.
This write up should be titled "Keys to success".
One more to add:

1) Procrastination: we all do it, we can't help it. There's an inverse relationship between Success and procrastination, the more you procrastination the slimmer ur chances of success.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
GoatDick
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
AmuEwu:

Sir please how can I contact you privately / personally
lol...d kind of names people bear on Nairaland ehn! Nnaa biko wat is AmuEwu? wat inspired d name bearing?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
lady2lady:
GoatDick
wow, really?... the guy must hv a goat dick then grin

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by piagetskinner(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dope write up I must say....Mr affilate Marketer
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by AmuEwu: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
importexpert:

get my number from the link i posted above.

Sent you a message on whatsapp.. No reply from you
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by AmuEwu: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
you forgot to add, stop having sex if you are not married. its not good for you... op oya add it

If you really did this, even temporarily. Then your husband is a very lucky man

Forget about the username or what I post here .. I'm a very serious person in reality
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
AmuEwu:

If you really did this, even temporarily. Then your husband is a very lucky man

Forget about the username or what I post here .. I'm a very serious person in reality
lol...Ok oo, mk I believe you small sha
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
..ImportExpert, I just decided to give your e-book a try and I paid via voguepay payment processor.

I tought I would receive the e-book automatically to my mail but it didn't.

Why?

Go through your mail or sms .. I know you'll receive a payment notification.

ImportExpert
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by pussypounder(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2017
I will continue masterbating smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2017
mrphysics:
FTC
u r actually FTC, the eediot above u need to be ban
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2017
AmuEwu:

Sent you a message on whatsapp.. No reply from you

sorry bro, you cant reach me on whatsapp. just give me a call.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Awesome piece!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice write up my man. This is actually more meaningful regardless if it was copied and pasted. Permit me to share this with friends
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by LordIsaac(m): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2017
importexpert:
We are products of habits. We make our habits and our habits in turn make us. You can tell the future of a person by taking a look at the person’s habits. It's like an indicator with a 99.9% accuracy rate. This is why it is important that you must constantly do a self-evaluation. We are already in the year 2017. Here are five things you should stop doing this year.

1. Stop sleeping for long:

Sleep is necessary for the proper functioning of the human body. It gives the body an opportunity to rest and regain its vigor. Science says that the average human being needs to sleep for about eight hours a day. But anybody who is really serious about becoming rich cannot afford to sleep for long hours at a stretch. A large number of the world's influencers sleep for a short time each day. Reduce the amount of time you sleep. Spend the time working on your goals. Read a book. Invent in something. Your best thoughts will come in the night when others are sleeping

2. Stop having an entitlement mentality:

This is one of the greatest enemies to success. There are people who have erected a mindset of expectancy from others. They believe that someone owes them a favor and it is that person’s responsibility to do it. If that expectation is not met, they tend to become bitter. Such people will not go far. Why? Because they place the power of their future in another person’s hand. Quit expecting anything from anyone! Stop accusing people around you. Stop blaming the government. Realize that you're the CEO of your life and that you're 100% responsible for your life.

3. Stop playing it safe:

Too many people are too careful about life. They are slow to make decisions or take any action because of the fear of making the wrong decision. What they fail to understand is that indecision is also a decision to do nothing. This is the mindset that paralyzes them and keeps them from taking risks. Life favors the bold. Like someone said,"in life, your biggest regret will not be from what you did but what you did not do". So, brace up. Try something new. Master your fear. Take new calculated risks.

4. Stop depending on your job alone:

If there is anything 2016 thought us about jobs, it is that having a job is not a very reliable option. This is evident by the massive retrenchment that happened last year. Nobody anticipated it. Don't misunderstand me, having a job is good. But it is advisable that you should have an alternative source of income. Search for new opportunities. The internet is home to many opportunities that won't take your time and efforts. Set up one for yourself. Insure yourself from any form of unsavory future occurrence.

5. Stop ignoring opportunities:

Someone once said that to be poor means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. This is very true. Every human on earth has an opportunity to achieve their goals. Some people’s opportunities are more glaring than others. But nobody has been deprived by fate of that opportunity. The problem is that many people never recognized the opportunities that came their way because it did not come as they expect. Others just ignored it. Choose to explore new grounds.

This is borne of pure wisdom. Kudos!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by cejaypriesty(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2017
AmuEwu:

Thinking about ur moniker makes me sick!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by cejaypriesty(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2017
AmuEwu:

Thinking about ur moniker makes me sick!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by HRich(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
When Bubu comes back he will explain better, me too I don't know
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Talkativedotng(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Stay At Home While You Account Reads Join SureInvest Today And get Double your Investment... Its 100% sure Matured Minds Only Restricted for Children https:///37Gl9NA7XPiCopqn2yUJsk
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Mrsparrow:
..ImportExpert, I just decided to give your e-book a try and I paid via voguepay payment processor.

I tought I would receive the e-book automatically to my mail but it didn't.

Why?

Go through your mail or sms .. I know you'll receive a payment notification.
I need the e-book I paid for.

ImportExpert
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by arewaboy01(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2017
stop thinking ur bs.c certificate would land u a good job .
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2017
Mrsparrow:

sent since last Night. feel free to explore it and keep in touch if you have any challenges. your success is truly my pride.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
importexpert:

sent since last Night. feel free to explore it and keep in touch if you have any challenges. your success is truly my pride.
Since last night? undecided
Since last night,I've been checking my mail.
I'vent seen anything.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
importexpert:

ImportExpert ...Since last night? undecided
Since last night,I've been checking my mail.
I'avnt seen anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / A Snake Killed In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.