Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 (26959 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 7 Things To Attempt In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by GreatManBee: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2017
importexpert:
We are products of habits. We make our habits and our habits in turn make us. You can tell the future of a person by taking a look at the person’s habits. It's like an indicator with a 99.9% accuracy rate. This is why it is important that you must constantly do a self-evaluation. We are already in the year 2017. Here are five things you should stop doing this year.

1. Stop sleeping for long:

Sleep is necessary for the proper functioning of the human body. It gives the body an opportunity to rest and regain its vigor. Science says that the average human being needs to sleep for about eight hours a day. But anybody who is really serious about becoming rich cannot afford to sleep for long hours at a stretch. A large number of the world's influencers sleep for a short time each day. Reduce the amount of time you sleep. Spend the time working on your goals. Read a book. Invent in something. Your best thoughts will come in the night when others are sleeping

2. Stop having an entitlement mentality:

This is one of the greatest enemies to success. There are people who have erected a mindset of expectancy from others. They believe that someone owes them a favor and it is that person’s responsibility to do it. If that expectation is not met, they tend to become bitter. Such people will not go far. Why? Because they place the power of their future in another person’s hand. Quit expecting anything from anyone! Stop accusing people around you. Stop blaming the government. Realize that you're the CEO of your life and that you're 100% responsible for your life.

3. Stop playing it safe:

Too many people are too careful about life. They are slow to make decisions or take any action because of the fear of making the wrong decision. What they fail to understand is that indecision is also a decision to do nothing. This is the mindset that paralyzes them and keeps them from taking risks. Life favors the bold. Like someone said,"in life, your biggest regret will not be from what you did but what you did not do". So, brace up. Try something new. Master your fear. Take new calculated risks.

4. Stop depending on your job alone:

If there is anything 2016 thought us about jobs, it is that having a job is not a very reliable option. This is evident by the massive retrenchment that happened last year. Nobody anticipated it. Don't misunderstand me, having a job is good. But it is advisable that you should have an alternative source of income. Search for new opportunities. The internet is home to many opportunities that won't take your time and efforts. Set up one for yourself. Insure yourself from any form of unsavory future occurrence.

5. Stop ignoring opportunities:

Someone once said that to be poor means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. This is very true. Every human on earth has an opportunity to achieve their goals. Some people’s opportunities are more glaring than others. But nobody has been deprived by fate of that opportunity. The problem is that many people never recognized the opportunities that came their way because it did not come as they expect. Others just ignored it. Choose to explore new grounds.

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by charles1300: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2017
As a punter/bettor, don't sit there and wonder when its going to be your turn to win big. see photo below for more and thank me later!!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by walcuts(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
blazer234:

Be deceiving yourself there. Somebody copied and pasted a write up and you want to contact him. Why exactly do you want to contact him? Do you need a mentor on How to Copy and Paste Without Sweat?
Guy!....Stop this can't stop laughing here...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mrsparrow:
ImportExpert ...Since last night? undecided
Since last night,I've been checking my mail.
I'avnt seen anything.

sent again. kindly confirm received. your success is truly my pride.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
importexpert:

sent again. kindly confirm received. your success is truly my pride.
Hello Sir, Which mail are you sending this exactly? Is it correct? Because I'm not receiving any mail. Refreshed Severally.
Please review if you're sending it to Blogrical@gmail.com or send it to it.

Thanks.
I'm worried.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by sekem: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
blazer234:

Be deceiving yourself there. Somebody copied and pasted a write up and you want to contact him. Why exactly do you want to contact him? Do you need a mentor on How to Copy and Paste Without Sweat?

What's your own?

Can't you see it already the nïgger calls himself amu ewu?

You know what that means?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mrsparrow:
Hello Sir, Which mail are you sending this exactly? Is it correct? Because I'm not receiving any mail. Refreshed Severally.
Please review if you're sending it to Blogrical@gmail.com or send it to it.

Thanks.
I'm worried.

this is the email i have on file "au.hans" if you want to alter it kindly reach me via my number. your success is truly my pride.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
if the above is not your email, kindly reach me on my number for clerification. below is a screenshot from my voguepay account that the transaction with your mail is pending.

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
kindly give me a call and i will help you to rectify it.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
importexpert:

this is the email i have on file "au.hans" if you want to alter it kindly reach me via my number. your success is truly my pride.
You saw au.hans in yo file?
When i was paying i simply inputed my above mail .. i was surprised i didnt get a mail from voguepay or a customised mail from the user.

I dont have time for call neither do i have to call you just to claim the e-book i paid for yesterday.

You can still read out english and i said previously i inputed the mail (blogrical@gmail.com) when making payments. Send the e-book i paid for to the mail.

And if you think you cant do that without me calling you.. (funny).
Then no problem.
It's well.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mrsparrow:
You saw au.hans in yo file?
When i was paying i simply inputed my above mail .. i was surprised i didnt get a mail from voguepay or a customised mail from the user.

I dont have time for call neither do i have to call you just to claim the e-book i paid for yesterday.

You can still read out english and i said previously i inputed the mail (blogrical@gmail.com) when making payments. Send the e-book i paid for to the mail.

And if you think you cant do that without me calling you.. (funny).
Then no problem.
It's well.

bro i am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you. from my screen short above you can see clearly that it is a pending payment and in most cases pending payments are never debited from customers account. if you were debited, the way out is to send a mail to your bank that you were debited for an unsuccessful transaction. if you do that i will also mail vogue pay. once again you can confirm from the below screenshot that it is a pending and not a successful transaction.

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
ImportExpert :

I was debited in vogupay's transaction page and it was successful.

Meaning the payment will be forwarded to you and if you're experiencing any problem with payment that's you and your payment processor which i believe you'll credited by voguepay.

It dosen't have anything to do with me now.
You presented an online payment i paid with it and voguepay said it was successful you should contact support@voguepay.com.

Can i get my e-book now? undecided
my time has been wasted alot.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mrsparrow:
ImportExpert :

I was debited in vogupay's transaction page and it was successful.

Meaning the payment will be forwarded to you and if you're experiencing any problem with payment that's you and your payment processor which i believe you'll credited by voguepay.

It dosen't have anything to do with me now.
You presented an online payment i paid with it and voguepay said it was successful you should contact support@voguepay.com.

Can i get my e-book now? undecided
my time has been wasted alot.

hi bro, as i stated earlier, your money is still with your bank. it will be of a great help to me if you can just send your bank an email and tell them to send your money back to your account. if voguepay credits my account first, i will refund you N4000 because of the time you have wasted instead of the 3k you paid. because of the ill mannered way you talk to me, i can not sell any of my courses to you even for a million naira. whichever way, either from voguepay or your bank, your money is on its way to your account if it was debited before.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2017
importExpert : whats all these!
My money is not with any bank. Rather its with voguepay ..
And if this is your way of rubbing people with voguepay whatever ..
You can take the money!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Mrsparrow:
importExpert :
whats all these!

My money is not with any bank.
Rather its with voguepay ..

And if this is your way of rubbing people with voguepay whatever ..

You can take the money!

bro i have transacted millions of naira with people i have never seen. it will surely help you a lot if you work on your manners. if you post a proof that your money was deducted and have not been refunded i will refund you with extra, from the look of things you are only here to paint people black. i have posted 2 screenshots that your transaction was not successful. if for any reason voguepay still credit my account, i will refund you with extra. once again, i use my guides to help people and bless lives, my affiliate jagaban guide is a blessing to whom ever that have it and i assure you that because of your poor manners i swear i cant knowingly sell it to you even for a million naira.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2017
ImportExpert
My transaction wasnt successful? Was the only one that paid via Voguepay?

I repeat,You Can take the money.
ion want to have anything to do with you again.

Atleast i wont die having lost the money.
you can take it .. bye
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2017
bro is like i will report you for a ban for spreading false information. if your payment went successful kindly go to your mail and screen short your receipt of payment or else i will handle you legally.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:

Iif you post a proof that your money was deducted and have not been refunded i will refund you.
I no longer have the debit message becos it's been deleted since 2 days ago.

But I went to my phone history and recovered the page the transaction took place.

And it's below :
(Look closely, you will see your N2,999 which is about to be debited)
I'm sorry for the way you think I talked to you because you should understand voguepay is a third party and the bank has done it's work by debiting me.

The money wouldn't have went through if voguepay said "Transaction Unsuccessful"

The money now is with voguepay .. And if the money is pending or didn't get to you or they said it's unsuccessful.. (Which is not) they should reverse it. It's with them. No connection with bank try to get me.

Below are the proofs anyway ..

Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrsparrow:
I no longer have the debit message becos it's been deleted since 2 days ago.

But I went to my phone history and recovered the page the transaction took place.

And it's below :
(Look closely, you will see your N2,999 which is about to be debited)
I'm sorry for the way you think I talked to you because you should understand voguepay is a third party and the bank has done it's work by debiting me.

The money wouldn't have went through if voguepay said "Transaction Unsuccessful"

The money now is with voguepay .. And if the money is pending or didn't get to you or they said it's unsuccessful.. (Which is not) they should reverse it. It's with them. No connection with bank try to get me.

Below are the proofs anyway ..

i have seen bro. let me have your account number please.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
importexpert:

i have seen bro. let me have your account number please.
Eco Bank 0677138410
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by importexpert(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
4k sent to your eco bank as i promised.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2017
HRich:

When Bubu comes back he will explain better, me too I don't know
lol...I definitely will, d only problem is no one knows his return date. but in case u know, do well to let me know. thank u
Re: 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 by Aragon: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
AmuEwu:

Yes.. That's exactly what I need
Can you mentor me on how to copy and paste without breaking a sweat ?

Beautiful Answer! People just won't let others be! And they assume way too much and Miss out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / Great Photographs Collected From History 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.