Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

For The Guys On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys On Facebook (633 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys On Facebook by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
TO THE GUYS ON FACEBOOK

=> When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She is not blind, she just chose to ignore it or possibly indisposed at the time. There's no need sending more messages.

=> When a girl accept your request. Seriously typing "Thanks for accepting" on her wall is lame. Do it in her inbox. Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on their walls.

=> You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every random chic on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you. Get to know her first and win her trust.

=> As I usually stress, don't be a thirsty dude on a girl's post. If the post is nice, simply hit "like"and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you.

=> If the picture is beautiful, like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there's no need to lie to get her attention.

=> When chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, a hundred other dudes tell her everyday. They find it boring when you join the train.

=> You have those chicks who have never liked, shared or commented on any of your posts. They also don't reply your messages and comments on theirs. Please Boss, why haven't you deleted them? You be their slave?

=> If you find yourself always starting the conversation with a particular person, like you're always the first to message her, stop for a while. If she doesn't notice, you're not important to her... Leave her alone.

=> If you guys don't roll, don't tag her to your pictures. She might find it offensive.

=> The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over all her posts and all over all her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

=> When you compliment a girl on her picture and another person compliments the same picture, and the girl thanks the other person and skips your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary.

Be Different!!! Much Love!!!

Re: For The Guys On Facebook by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
You are new here I suppose.
No one here is obsessed with FB anymore cheesy
Re: For The Guys On Facebook by ovaRAYted(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
I believe we understand the post..wassup the picture? undecided
Re: For The Guys On Facebook by SINZ: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thank God I'm not on facebook.
Re: For The Guys On Facebook by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stupedinluv:

You are new here I suppose.

No one here is obsessed with FB anymore cheesy
lol I had no idea grin so what's the new cool?
Re: For The Guys On Facebook by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
ovaRAYted:
I believe we understand the post..wassup the picture? undecided
grin I needed a support so o found that
Re: For The Guys On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: For The Guys On Facebook by seunny4lif(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Are You Single And Ready For Marriage But No Suitor Yet? / Tonto Dikeh And Her Rose Flower Wows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.